ADVERTISEMENT

Crest

Shelby would love to have a qb the skill set of Hamrick
Don’t let em fool you , talk a lot of crap for a team that has lost three in a row to Crest
Carry on losers
Haters gonna hate
They need to be concerned with Harrison and The Rams.

You guys sure are happy adding a back up QB especially coming off that loss to SP. Anyway it never hurts to have depth. Tell Otis Andy said hey
And you guys are butt hurt we won 3 in a row from you and you didn’t get a talented qb
How long he is the back up we will see
Good competition

We didn’t play AC this season HUSH! lol That kid is a baller and he will make crest better and they were a highlight reel against us that Friday AND Saturday

Mountie pride tickles me and Chopper does too ! He’s the crown prince of drive bys!!

I remember the days of me and Rulz literally talking of meeting up and fighting on here then texting one another laughing at folks thinking we were serious! We go all the way back to the early early days on preps! We were at a jamboree one day and old Beamon from KM had gotten so mad he came over between us all and wanted to fight Rulz! I’m glad Rulz laughed him off cause poor Beamon woulda had a bad night that night the ole rascal! Ha ha

Been a lot of fun over the years for sure jawing with all you troglodytes and clowns
That’s funny .. cause the way I met Rulz was also funny .. I had never seen him but had admired his work on here for years .. I took a wild guess (put context clues together from over the years )ask him if he was in fact Rulz and he kinda bowed up and ask me who was asking and why 😂😂. He settled down after I explained who I was and was happy to meet him and Wayne.. 😂😂 Great dude ol Rulz is

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
And you guys are butt hurt we won 3 in a row from you and you didn’t get a talented qb
How long he is the back up we will see
Good competition
Bessemer City 27 North Gaston 21. Big time football. Hopefully your new QB gets some reps tonight.

russell westbrook hype GIF by jumpman23

Shelby would love to have a qb the skill set of Hamrick
Don’t let em fool you , talk a lot of crap for a team that has lost three in a row to Crest
Carry on losers
Haters gonna hate
They need to be concerned with Burns then Reidsville.
I agree. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT