ADVERTISEMENT

Crest

Shelby Lion, Why do you feel the need to spread unfounded rumors on here? Disappointing behavior on your part.
I simply asked a question because I ,in fact, heard that, I didnt say "he in fact quit" I even said I hope it wasn't true and said I was glad when someone said he didnt

With that said, I see where you are coming from and can see that side of the proverbial coin, so to speak, so I will apologize if I upset anyone by asking said question and not afraid to admit when I am wrong or made a mistake...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rollback1
Shelby lion you walking down the wrong street he will be at practice today he is definitely not a quitter
I knew you would show up on this thread sometime or another.

Fact of the matter is. The best QB should and will be playing in the upcoming weeks. As someone else said, it doesn’t matter who your daddy is.

I simply asked a question because I ,in fact, heard that, I didnt say "he in fact quit" I even said I hope it wasn't true and said I was glad when someone said he didnt

With that said, I see where you are coming from and can see that side of the proverbial coin, so to speak, so I will apologize if I upset anyone by asking said question and not afraid to admit when I am wrong or made a mistake...
I don’t see the other side of the coin. You aren’t the only one that heard that. It’s all over the place.

This is a place for discussion. And I’ll discuss whatever I want to discuss and I honestly do not care who has an issue with it.

I’m glad that kid hasn’t quit. He’s been a tremendously hard playing young man and Crest is better by having him on the team.

Crestman7 is correct. The best QB will play. No matter what. I don’t know which one is the best but I got 500$ that says that the best one will play no matter who doesn’t like it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT