ADVERTISEMENT

Crest

Shelby Lion, Why do you feel the need to spread unfounded rumors on here? Disappointing behavior on your part.
I simply asked a question because I ,in fact, heard that, I didnt say "he in fact quit" I even said I hope it wasn't true and said I was glad when someone said he didnt

With that said, I see where you are coming from and can see that side of the proverbial coin, so to speak, so I will apologize if I upset anyone by asking said question and not afraid to admit when I am wrong or made a mistake...

Last edited:
I simply asked a question because I ,in fact, heard that, I didnt say "he in fact quit" I even said I hope it wasn't true and said I was glad when someone said he didnt

With that said, I see where you are coming from and can see that side of the proverbial coin, so to speak, so I will apologize if I upset anyone by asking said question and not afraid to admit when I am wrong or made a mistake...
I don’t see the other side of the coin. You aren’t the only one that heard that. It’s all over the place.

This is a place for discussion. And I’ll discuss whatever I want to discuss and I honestly do not care who has an issue with it.

I’m glad that kid hasn’t quit. He’s been a tremendously hard playing young man and Crest is better by having him on the team.

Crestman7 is correct. The best QB will play. No matter what. I don’t know which one is the best but I got 500$ that says that the best one will play no matter who doesn’t like it.

I don’t see the other side of the coin. You aren’t the only one that heard that. It’s all over the place.

This is a place for discussion. And I’ll discuss whatever I want to discuss and I honestly do not care who has an issue with it.

I’m glad that kid hasn’t quit. He’s been a tremendously hard playing young man and Crest is better by having him on the team.

Crestman7 is correct. The best QB will play. No matter what. I don’t know which one is the best but I got 500$ that says that the best one will play no matter who doesn’t like it.
Will this new QB make THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS the SUPER TEAM they thought they were TWO-WEEKS ago BEFORE the SOUTH POINT GAME?

Will this new QB make THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS the SUPER TEAM they thought they were TWO-WEEKS ago BEFORE the SOUTH POINT GAME?
No probably not and you're the only one that says that anyway, but like I told you before KM is on the clock.

And your coach would kick your QB off the team and ban you from the stadium if he had come to KM and you didn't like it.

Before I forget it ol Moe is on the clock......... I say if KM beats Crest Lloyd should shave his head and if Crest beats KM Moe Herron should have to take his toupee off for good..

Make it happen....

Three Stooges Comedy GIF

Welp I think I am all caught up reading this thread now. Leave for a couple of hours and come back and the whole psychiatric unit of ncpreps is here together 😂
Dude, I laughed so hard at this. We ribbing on each other but no one is getting all bent out of shape. But, if someone just moved to this area and loved HSF and stumbled upon this stuff.

They’d move back. 😂😂😂

Mountie Pride is my favorite poster. He does drive by’s and jets off. 😂.

Dude, I laughed so hard at this. We ribbing on each other but no one is getting all bent out of shape. But, if someone just moved to this area and loved HSF and stumbled upon this stuff.

They’d move back. 😂😂😂

Mountie Pride is my favorite poster. He does drive by’s and jets off. 😂.
That dude cracks me up too. He's like Wayans on "Don't be a menace". "MESSAGE" 😂

We didn’t play AC this season HUSH! lol That kid is a baller and he will make crest better and they were a highlight reel against us that Friday AND Saturday

Mountie pride tickles me and Chopper does too ! He’s the crown prince of drive bys!!

I remember the days of me and Rulz literally talking of meeting up and fighting on here then texting one another laughing at folks thinking we were serious! We go all the way back to the early early days on preps! We were at a jamboree one day and old Beamon from KM had gotten so mad he came over between us all and wanted to fight Rulz! I’m glad Rulz laughed him off cause poor Beamon woulda had a bad night that night the ole rascal! Ha ha

Been a lot of fun over the years for sure jawing with all you troglodytes and clowns

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT