ADVERTISEMENT

Crest

Hickory is beatable as is any high school team. Still see Dudley as the favorite but as seen last year, beatable.
Didn’t say they are not beatable, I am just saying they are the favorite until someone can knock them off. Dudley will be strong, Crest, Kings Mountain and South Point and West Charlotte will be strong.

The MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS are NEITHER.
Hey man. I am going to post a picture of all the championships trophy's KM has won in the last 101 years below. Make sure you save it for you personal enjoyment.

blank screen GIF by South Park

I got a question. When a players transfer to another team in the middle of the season. Do they have to sit out for a certain amount of time or can they play as soon as they transfer

I know who this kid is you speak of....and where his dad is from. But, even still including him on your team I'm not totally sure the best QB on yalls team isn't the third QB who gets zero snaps. Starter is a good player for sure. But how will this play long term for the true hometown guys who get tossed aside like trash for the latest passing fancy?

I know who this kid is you speak of....and where his dad is from. But, even still including him on your team I'm not totally sure the best QB on yalls team isn't the third QB who gets zero snaps. Starter is a good player for sure. But how will this play long term for the true hometown guys who get tossed aside like trash for the latest passing fancy?
No one is getting tossed aside or treated like trash.

Come on man.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
I got a question. When a players transfer to another team in the middle of the season. Do they have to sit out for a certain amount of time or can they play as soon as they transfer
Dude we played Gaffney last year and the next week their running back played for us.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Nice get Crest, hope he does well for you. I guess we will pull out the old Rico Dowdle playbook and snap to Max Guest. One thing this does is allow Guest more touches which I feel was needed.
How does Max compare to Rico ? I think the best thing to happen to y’all was put the ball in Rico’s hands every play .. Rico is still my favorite HS player I have watched … I was driving from Rutherford co. To watch Rico play after the Shelby game that year .. think I drove up 5 times 😂

How does Max compare to Rico ? I think the best thing to happen to y’all was put the ball in Rico’s hands every play .. Rico is still my favorite HS player I have watched … I was driving from Rutherford co. To watch Rico play after the Shelby game that year .. think I drove up 5 times 😂
Max is a different kind of runner, Rico was the elusive scat back as Max is a run you over kind of player. However Max does have great top speed not many can catch him from behind. Max also is great at following his blocking and running between the tackles. We have two juniors who are very good runners as well so we still have a formidable backfield.

Reactions: Mopar forever
I know it’s just my opinion….. hickory wouldn’t have beaten Dudley last year if it wasn’t for rain (and I hate sayin that but I do believe it) … Hickory is very good but the team that hickory beat wasn’t the same team that Crest played.
Say what? Hickory is a passing team and outplayed Dudley to win the game last year, IMO! You play and win to advance. Discredit that win all you want to, but it doesn't change the outcome.

Say what? Hickory is a passing team and outplayed Dudley to win the game last year, IMO! You play and win to advance. Discredit that win all you want to, but it doesn't change the outcome.
He has a point though. It was all the rains fault. Burns would have beat Crest if it wasn’t for the score. 🤷‍♂️😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT