ADVERTISEMENT

Crest State Champs

I hear the sarcasm. It is what it is though. Crest is a monster program right now. Always been a top notch/upper echelon 3a program in the state, but it isn't hard to see their advancement in the last couple years to a state dominant program. Look at who they lost to last year: twice to SP, once to Burns and once to KM. What those teams accomplished last year was evident - so this Crest next level up wasn't too hard to see.
Even without them crowing - everybody knows what they have and how far they can go with a little luck. Also- ANY NC team that ever beats Gaffney should talk a lot about it. It don't (and won't happen) too often...just how most NC schools vs. SC schools are set up.

Last edited:
I told you the CREST CHARGERS are a [SUPER TEAM], the best team in ALL of NORTH CAROLINA maybe the ENTIRE NATIONS, if you do not think so just ask CRESTNUTS and BIG [NEESE] SAUAGES.
You guys may have the best Dline in the entire state. Will be interesting to see how Tater and co. fair against that Dline.

Reactions: judeallman
I wonder how Gaffney and Mallard creek will go. Crest is no 1 right now, but its a lot of good 3a teams

I also think KM secondary is just as good as the D Line..
We didn't really get to find out because QB never really had a chance to pick them apart because of that Dline. We had receivers open many times but couldn't get them the ball because of that Dline.

Reactions: Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT