ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Shelby

Let’s be honest. You think you’re better than you are. You have no running game. You can’t block. We’re not all that good. We’re just not Highland Tech or Thomas Jefferson.
All those things will look better vs 2A competition, though.

Let’s be honest. You think you’re better than you are. You have no running game. You can’t block. We’re not all that good. We’re just not Highland Tech or Thomas Jefferson.
We panic in big games

Happens every big game the last two years: We give up big plays or a TD we panic throw throw throw abandon the run, go 3 and out...

Defense is huge.... But see above they are getting tired then give up big plays.. Happens every time...

If we are being honest this one shouldnt even be close,but we cant get out of our own way against good to decent teams... by doing what I said above...

But who am I , an old fart sitting in front of my PC in jorts a sleeveless shirt with dip stains on it.. What do I know HA HA HA HA

shelby has an amazing passing game, and a stud defensive line (that eventually gets tired due to the lack of running game offensively). ill be the first to say we arent as good as we think we are.

with that said, man crest looks like they have some rough years coming. on to next week..

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Final 38-28......

Terrible second half by Shelby, but Crest is gritty and have a great running game....Adams is a MAN...

Good luck rest of the way Chargers...

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
i totally agree. hate to say it but i feel like our athletes are getting us by. coaching isnt the best this year.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog and UNC91
well 1st off congrats on good game, kids didn't give up...
But serious now u say Crest isn't that good, bit after that won against SP. All I've heard is how good Crest is, and that we lose this week..
Come on man

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Congrats Shelby on the win. Second half Crest needs to make an appearance in the first half in some of these games.

Same as last year, calling for the offensive coordinators head this year? Shelbyville is overrated like always. Can't avoid Reidsville now, Shelbyville run is overcurrent. Well it started last year lol...
Question for ya

has SWO won more than five games a season since we boot stomped them in the title game a few years ago????

Go ahead call me a hick, etc.... Im cool with that :)

Reactions: Lion Attack
But serious now u say Crest isn't that good, bit after that won against SP. All I've heard is how good Crest is, and that we lose this week..
Come on man
You heard Shelby would lose? I have not heard one person say that on my end. Everyone I talked to said Shelby would blow them off the field.

Reactions: beamer24
Same as last year, calling for the offensive coordinators head this year? Shelbyville is overrated like always. Can't avoid Reidsville now, Shelbyville run is overcurrent. Well it started last year lol...
ha. overrated i didn't say all that. clearly the team needs work, and coaching was off in the 2nd half. we aren't perfect and unbeatable was my point. see yall in the playoffs. hopefully..

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
All those things will look better vs 2A competition, though.
it don’t have nothing to do with who you are and everything to do with our schemes, Press coverage no safety help, like we got lockdown CB’s if we can’t block then why we don’t keep the RB in the help block?? Qb never throw the ball to him anyways

Reactions: Lion Attack
Come on man
You didn’t hear that crap from me. Our offensive line couldn’t block disembodied spirits. Yours ain’t much better. You cannot run You’re one dimensional. Your QB is the truth though.

I don't want to call out the coaches, but dang we don't have greatest line, and Qb don't have much time, why don't u do short screens, or play action...
Still don't know why we never go to a 2back set... we got to adjust before playoffs.

Reactions: dogs79
You didn’t hear that crap from me. Our offensive line couldn’t block disembodied spirits. Yours ain’t much better. You cannot run You’re one dimensional. Your QB is the truth though.

It was a great game. I had a blast hanging with my friends. I give Shelby their credit. They were the better team. I give Crest credit for not quitting.

I enjoyed Friday night in Cleveland County. Good luck to my Shelby friends the rest of the year
We old as dirt now bro, all we can do is sit relax and enjoy..I use to jump up mad yell etc, now I just sit back shake my head....lol good luck to Chargers rest of way

I don't want to call out the coaches, but dang we don't have greatest line, and Qb don't have much time, why don't u do short screens, or play action...
Still don't know why we never go to a 2back set... we got to adjust before playoffs.
That two back set was a killer few years back.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
No we wont he pulls for SWO only time we will see them is if we stop in there on a friday night heading to the coast

Dont forget that ass beating swo put on that ass. Swo was a 40 pt underdogs, best Shelbyville ever team beating everyone. Got waxed, watch your mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT