ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT BURNS

2 wins in 20 years hahahaha i'd hate us too. Check again potsy....The whole state respects us. Keep whining....Your so good at it.

They do hate Crest. They put all their energy into their super bowl and then fizzle right after. Don't worry though the excuses will start flying if they lose. Somehow the refs cheated them like in a 28 point loss to Shelby. Their current high water mark.

Glad TBD decided to get the carousel going cause the Ponies never get it. Maybe hearing it from somebody w such prestige will get them to understand...can always talk slower but cant type any slower for em...

Don't give any, cant get any. No, we don't have the championships, but to say we're a bad program is ridiculous.

To flap your mouth like you even belong in the same stratosphere of Crest is ridiculous as well. Yet here we are repeating the same line year after year.

Glad TBD decided to get the carousel going cause the Ponies never get it. Maybe hearing it from somebody w such prestige will get them to understand...can always talk slower but cant type any slower for em...

Because it is puzzling how a team barely 30 games over .500 historically and sporting an impressive 13-36-1 record against Crest has any room to talk.

To flap your mouth like you even belong in the same stratosphere of Crest is ridiculous as well. Yet here we are repeating the same line year after year.

No one on here has said that we are on the level as Crest. Crest is a good program. One of the tops in the state. We get it, you don't have to flaunt it. But when you put down our program because we're not as good as yours, that's what gets us going. We're not a top program in the state, but we are a respected program whether you like to admit it or not.

They do hate Crest. They put all their energy into their super bowl and then fizzle right after. Don't worry though the excuses will start flying if they lose. Somehow the refs cheated them like in a 28 point loss to Shelby. Their current high water mark.

Find me one post on here that said we would have beaten Shelby if the refs didn't suck. You can't. We only said it would have been closer. Moron.

No one on here has said that we are on the level as Crest. Crest is a good program. One of the tops in the state. We get it, you don't have to flaunt it. But when you put down our program because we're not as good as yours, that's what gets us going. We're not a top program in the state, but we are a respected program whether you like to admit it or not.

Find me one post on here that said we would have beaten Shelby if the refs didn't suck. You can't. We only said it would have been closer. Moron.

So you Burns boys want to run your mouths and when the truth is brought up Crest is flaunting. What gets you going is the constant losing.

ETA I don't believe I said anywhere you would have won. Just that you guys were somehow cheated in your 28 point loss to Shelby. The highlight of your return to average football.

This guy is a BS moron for sure. Pure fact, nobody respects your program. The titles are tainted and not homegrown and its a joke to everyone and not taken serious. Hell even your fearless leader looks like a fair weather fan and has disappeared cause he saw you guys coming back down to earth...go play in traffic

This guy is a BS moron for sure. Pure fact, nobody respects your program. The titles are tainted and not homegrown and its a joke to everyone and not taken serious. Hell even your fearless leader looks like a fair weather fan and has disappeared cause he saw you guys coming back down to earth...go play in traffic

Ouch. The no respect card again. It is really that bad living in Crest's shadow all these years?

Ouch. The no respect card again. It is really that bad living in Crest's shadow all these years?

not bad at all...hope it will be even better after Friday. It kills you spoiled brats to the fact your setting your HC up to be fired and/or quit. Those last 2 seasons were fairy tale seasons because we all know why. time to drop back down to reality.

What we have this year is two mediocre teams from Cleveland County,
both trying to finish a respectful 2nd in county. Unless from CC
I wouldn't drive more than 15 min to see this game. :)

not bad at all...hope it will be even better after Friday. It kills you spoiled brats to the fact your setting your HC up to be fired and/or quit. Those last 2 seasons were fairy tale seasons because we all know why. time to drop back down to reality.

Back to reality isn't so bad when it still means 4 more titles and a ton of victories over Burns.

We will see Friday troll, Our reality isnt so bad either. Program that can have success and respect earning it the right way.

We will see Friday troll, Our reality isnt so bad either. Program that can have success and respect earning it the right way.

Troll? You've done nothing but run your mouth for 15 years on these boards about Crest and you want to play that card. Your measure of success is what the 3rd round of split playoffs? A second place finish in conference and county? Start the parade. Looks like I was right about you ending up with your feelings hurt again.

Crest will beat burns then challenge shelby. not sure if they can win against shelby this year but it won't be a blow out.

Triple B, if this game meant anything beside county bragging rights,
I would make the drive and cheer with you and Rev! Go Burns!

Triple B, if this game meant anything beside county bragging rights,
I would make the drive and cheer with you and Rev! Go Burns!

Come on down. You guys are just playing St. Stephens. The atmosphere will be great. Bright lights, concessions, half and halfs, they'll even be a bunch of clowns on the visitors side.

Reactions: patsfball
Troll? You've done nothing but run your mouth for 15 years on these boards about Crest and you want to play that card. Your measure of success is what the 3rd round of split playoffs? A second place finish in conference and county? Start the parade. Looks like I was right about you ending up with your feelings hurt again.

Trust me man, my feelings are not hurt over what you clowns say or do. We mention, recruiting, tainted titles, etc and you guys crawl out of your skin. It is actually far easier to get you morons riled up. You demand respect and wont get it until it is given. sorry pony...

Trust me man, my feelings are not hurt over what you clowns say or do. We mention, recruiting, tainted titles, etc and you guys crawl out of your skin. It is actually far easier to get you morons riled up. You demand respect and wont get it until it is given. sorry pony...

This isn't riled up. Pointing out Burns continual mediocrity is simply stating facts. It is a simple exercise that takes little effort. Much like the Crest-Burns series has been for quite some time now. No demands for respect are being made or needed. That is just another strand of the Burns victim mentality you guys need to feel included.

This isn't riled up. Pointing out Burns continual mediocrity is simply stating facts. It is a simple exercise that takes little effort. Much like the Crest-Burns series has been for quite some time now. No demands for respect are being made or needed. That is just another strand of the Burns victim mentality you guys need to feel included.

Again, please explain to me how Burns is a mediocre program. Mediocre programs don't average 8 wins a year. They hover around .500 and win a playoff game every other year. That is a far cry from where we are at. If you want to include the 60's and 70's, go ahead. I'll give you mediocre then. But nothing about our cummulative records in the past 20 or so years says we're mediocre.

Again, please explain to me how Burns is a mediocre program. Mediocre programs don't average 8 wins a year. They hover around .500 and win a playoff game every other year. That is a far cry from where we are at. If you want to include the 60's and 70's, go ahead. I'll give you mediocre then. But nothing about our cummulative records in the past 20 or so years says we're mediocre.

I'm including everything. Entire history, titles won at state, conference and county level. Head to head records as well.

OK, lets include the wins added to crest and titles based on players not in their district...welcome to our world of "mediocre"

I'm including everything. Entire history, titles won at state, conference and county level. Head to head records as well.

You can call us mediocre for the first 25-30 years (or even worse than mediocre), but since then, we have been a good program, you guys have to see that.

You can call us mediocre for the first 25-30 years (or even worse than mediocre), but since then, we have been a good program, you guys have to see that.

I'm calling it for the entirety of your program. Win something and quit falling back on horrible seasons every 5-6 years.

OK, lets include the wins added to crest and titles based on players not in their district...welcome to our world of "mediocre"

Those guys were going to play 17 different spots on the field? Because Burns needed help everywhere. Crest got a bad deal from them then.

Those guys were going to play 17 different spots on the field? Because Burns needed help everywhere. Crest got a bad deal from them then.

you know as good as I do what that does to a program on both sides of the fence. Not getting back into that whole cycle. Cant argue w idiots. Ill talk about the game from now on...Im getting dumber by every post I read

We struggle every 5 or 6 years like every normal high school goes through. We don't get the benefit of recruiting and providing fake addresses to the county. I've seen the addresses put down on these papers from your "transfers." I've rolled by that address to, and what do you know? No furniture, no lights, no cars. Nah, nothing illegal there.

you know as good as I do what that does to a program on both sides of the fence. Not getting back into that whole cycle. Cant argue w idiots. Ill talk about the game from now on...Im getting dumber by every post I read

Then run away like all those players from Burns to Crest.

We struggle every 5 or 6 years like every normal high school goes through. We don't get the benefit of recruiting and providing fake addresses to the county. I've seen the addresses put down on these papers from your "transfers." I've rolled by that address to, and what do you know? No furniture, no lights, no cars. Nah, nothing illegal there.

You barely fielded a team the past few years. Normal high schools don't find themselves below East Burke and Draughn in standings.

I see the dogs and ponies trying to take each other out of there game plan a little trick play here and there for both, ponies on top by 14 and as for Shelby the ponies could mess a perfect season up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT