ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT BURNS

Football is about matchups. This is a game that on paper should be to Crest's advantage because of how the teams matchup but Crest can't get out of their own way. I've watch parts of three games of Crest online and Crest is still struggling to get lined up correctly on offense, they burn timeouts because they can't get the plays off in time, they are penalized a lot, and they have no identity on offense. Those are all coaching issues especially this late in the year. Can Crest win? Of course. Can Crest cut down on their "mental" mistakes? To be determined.

Last edited:
Should be a great game on Friday. I was very impressed with Burns in the game against Shelby - they are improved ten-fold over last year.

Crest has had a "mental edge" over Burns the last several years...so will be interesting to see if Burns can believe in themselves in this game.

I have only seen clips of Crest this year, so not sure what their strengths and weaknesses are - other than I know that they still have a very strong Defense and great skill players at WR.

Crest has relied so much on their running game the last 4 years, and rightfully so...so their Offense is still evolving this season.

Good luck to both teams - I hope you stay injury-free and represent CC well in the playoffs.

Any school that is competitive now has transfers but you burns folks got ya panties in a wad towards crest because of the two that transferred from burns. You dont hear us crying because shelby got a great qb a couple years back that transferred from crest. The fact remains that your principal ran off the best coach yal have had in the last 20 years and players left too because of it. Go fuss on Lincolnton with that mess im done with it.

Best coach we've had in 20 years is here now.

I believe Burns has to be the favorite in this game. Still no signs of Crest having any kind of stability on offense, the defense is good but it will be just like the KM game where the defense stays on the field way too much and Burns wears them down. I predict Burns by 14-17 points and then Shelby beats Crest by as much as they want.

Just when i decided. I was going to be nice to you and your minions. I was going to be respectful to the Burns program. You go and say something stupid. REFS ??????? Give me a break.
Alright, we'll give you guys a 4 year break from Conference Championships in the new conference ;)

Just when i decided. I was going to be nice to you and your minions. I was going to be respectful to the Burns program. You go and say something stupid. REFS ??????? Give me a break.
Refs were horrible in shelby game for both sides.

The refs were bad but that game was going to be won by Shelby either way. The only call that might have made a difference was the no call on the fumble on the punt return. We are a very emotional team so that COULD have made a difference. We probably would have still lost though.

Word on the street is a certain job will be available at Crest next season....lot of unhappy chargers out that way...things are not going to get better for you power ponies. I don't care how weak the west is. Burns should win and Shelby is going to embarrass you...terribly

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
BBB is right, a few times we have left the ranch as the better team but some bogus calls left us w an "L" The infamous No catch in 2013 and the mystery flag in 2002. I believe it was 2012 That we scored the only offensive td in the game and still lost. Have had some tough breaks and whether it was a bad call or bad breaks, we seem to not get over the hump even if we are the better team.

We will have to play our best game to beat them. They still have loads of talent!

BBB is right, a few times we have left the ranch as the better team but some bogus calls left us w an "L" The infamous No catch in 2013 and the mystery flag in 2002. I believe it was 2012 That we scored the only offensive td in the game and still lost. Have had some tough breaks and whether it was a bad call or bad breaks, we seem to not get over the hump even if we are the better team.

We will have to play our best game to beat them. They still have loads of talent!

Or you haven't had the better team those years and lost because of that.

or we have had a better team n lost because of such. so humble Chargers are...

Comes with dealing with a program that talks more than backs it up on the field. Or posters that have been doing so going on 15 years and their squad has won once during that time.

Comes with dealing with a program that talks more than backs it up on the field. Or posters that have been doing so going on 15 years and their squad has won once during that time.

coming from a squad that needed our squad to break thru and win it...

They were on the doorstep without them. Don't see how that is Crest's fault those players wanted to escape the stench of mediocrity that was Burns football.

If thats the best ya got...not worth this reply. Not gonna play the same carousel game w a pony.

I hope Crest can score with Special Teams and Defense against Burns. The offense likely wont score a TD unless they get a really short field from either of the 2 above. I think if Crest can score 20 points they have a chance against the bulldogs.

At the coin toss on Friday the Dogs will say to the Ponies.....

giphy.gif

Smart move. With the way this usually goes for Burns it will only end in your feelings getting hurt.
Much like your personal life right? Whats wrong gumby? Got little man syndrome and want to come at the Bulldogs when the program is on the rise? Not our fault the doorstep was brought to most of them. Hell if I choked in the championship numerous times I would deny needing outside help too. It's okay man we get it. Burns wins and loses with what we have. Let me guess "At least we made it to the title games." That was your first thought at a reply. You are as predictable as an intestine in mexico.

Much like your personal life right? Whats wrong gumby? Got little man syndrome and want to come at the Bulldogs when the program is on the rise? Not our fault the doorstep was brought to most of them. Hell if I choked in the championship numerous times I would deny needing outside help too. It's okay man we get it. Burns wins and loses with what we have. Let me guess "At least we made it to the title games." That was your first thought at a reply. You are as predictable as an intestine in mexico.

On the rise and still second best in the county. Must be tough having a great year by your standards and still not the best. You are correct though Burns loses, loses and loses with their own players. At least the ones that can't get out. You can always think back fondly on 1994 when you guys did reach the top. And still lost to Crest and finished second in the county.

Reactions: Charger strong
On the rise and still second best in the county. Must be tough having a great year by your standards and still not the best. You are correct though Burns loses, loses and loses with their own players. At least the ones that can't get out. You can always think back fondly on 1994 when you guys did reach the top. And still lost to Crest and finished second in the county.
Wow!!! I have to give it to you. That was the best repeated comeback I have read in about a month. Come on!! That is all you got? It kills you to be under Shelby, have the shadiest program in the state, have all those titles and NO RESPECT! NONE!! NADA! By the way, on the rise and second best in the county actually makes sense dummy. If Burns was on the rise and in first it would not make much sense now would it? I will take being on the rise over the catastrophe you have.

2 wins in 20 years hahahaha i'd hate us too. Check again potsy....The whole state respects us. Keep whining....Your so good at it.

Goodness, Now I have the pitcher and the catcher?? Charger02 being the catcher and well Backer speaks for itself. Who said we hate you? I love you guys! I mean love to read when you post on here. It really shows the progress that this county has made by allowing free wifi at the Waffle House. Your posting let's me know that even idiots can learn to type. See what you did there? You are all the same. I make a point and you run from it just like your life partner. Your only response is 2 wins in 20 years. The whole state respects you? Did you go door to door? No, you just have an ego that allows you to think that. Trust when I say you are wrong. This is not about hate. It is pure honesty. Now get your smothered and covered from Charger02 then order your food. NEXT!!

2 wins in 20 years hahahaha i'd hate us too. Check again potsy....The whole state respects us. Keep whining....Your so good at it.

Once again quit trying to be like me girl!! I am the only one who laughs during my amazing post. I should charge you for these lessons but damn quit taking my amazing style and hahahahhahaha (see I laughed there) using it.

[QUOTE="DaBombDropper1, post: 387972, member: 5724"Now get your smothered and covered from Charger02 then order your food. NEXT!!] [/QUOTE]
Too funny DBD. You should be careful though poking at people's significant others.

Wow!!! I have to give it to you. That was the best repeated comeback I have read in about a month. Come on!! That is all you got? It kills you to be under Shelby, have the shadiest program in the state, have all those titles and NO RESPECT! NONE!! NADA! By the way, on the rise and second best in the county actually makes sense dummy. If Burns was on the rise and in first it would not make much sense now would it? I will take being on the rise over the catastrophe you have.

Yes it kills me seeing Crest win all those titles and halfwits from the northern part of the county not respect Crest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT