ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT BURNS

It doesn't say anything...other than he won't be on the side lines until further notice...so...can coach Milne coach power ponies? KM odds might have either went really high...or possibly even lower. I guess we'll see.

Doubtful even if exonerated he is around next year. This is how the new breed of administrators react. You get pulled from games and practice the nail is in the coffin. Regardless of the circumstances the team unity has been compromised. Hope this is just a misunderstanding.

Look...I know I give the power ponies a hard time but it's all fun and games. I never want to see a family man (if he has a family) get fired, especially over some kid who thinks he's entitled or special...however there are two sides to every story, and since I wasn't there I cannot pass judgement other than saying that kids today are too soft and spoiled...but there is always the chance that Crest (yet again) landed a bad egg in a faulty/coaching position...I just hope justice is served to whoever is wrong by Gods standards. As well as justice being served to whoever is right.

Reactions: 65Lion
Back too football, lacking a head coach may be two steps backwards in more ways than one for crest, but the future is the only thing that knows. I personally believe KM's odds have increased. Especially since the veteran Crest fans have disappeared, minus notashelbyfan. This Crest D is still nasty, I believe even better than forestview...however, their offense is still suspect at best, if KM can get the turnovers and wear the defense out KM can come out on top.

Look...I know I give the power ponies a hard time but it's all fun and games. I never want to see a family man (if he has a family) get fired, especially over some kid who thinks he's entitled or special...however there are two sides to every story, and since I wasn't there I cannot pass judgement other than saying that kids today are too soft and spoiled...but there is always the chance that Crest (yet again) landed a bad egg in a faulty/coaching position...I just hope justice is served to whoever is wrong by Gods standards. As well as justice being served to whoever is right.

That is a great post...
back to football. On the flip side. This could be the catalyst that unifies this team.

I just realized that I posted this on the wrong thread. Hey! Whoever said that Laettner was perfect? Except for that one game back in '92 but this will be my last "nice" post for the power ponies...the things I hear going on over there at the ranch is not Crest football. I know even without tranfers, Crest knows how to compete. Get it fixed and fast!

most useless post ever...gah yall need Rulz back. fans keep getting dumber and dumber. Yes, a DB did transfer, shows your lack of knowledge on the subject...you are now dismissed.
This thread is about as useful as a used roll of toilet paper, moving on.

chargerbacker1..in response to your dumb comment as well...please refer to above post^^^

If Burns can win 10... I can possibly talk admin into scheduling
you guys again. No promises, but just keep showing improvements
and it's possible.

If Burns can win 10... I can possibly talk admin into scheduling
you guys again. No promises, but just keep showing improvements
and it's possible.

If we win 10, we will will have to pay you guys to come play us....kinda like the big schools paying WCU to come play them. IDK if our AD is up for that.

Reactions: 65Lion
I doubt yall can afford that. I heard Burns was still paying some stiff EPA fines due to goat invasion from years back. :D

What is going on with this Will Clark situation? Can't believe Shelby and Burns people aren't asking more questions to what is going on.

What is going on with this Will Clark situation? Can't believe Shelby and Burns people aren't asking more questions to what is going on.

We try, anytime we bring up a negative from the great Green n Gold they scream "quit crying" "cellar dwellers" "Goats" etc....they cant handle it basically. once again..they need Rulz back, they are a sad crop on here

If we did, we'd still get told to quit whining about transfers and how they are the best team that ever played in the state of North Carolina.

You bunch of liberals got more spin moves than hillary. Your envy of all things Crest is understandable. Your bromance with Rulz is sick. Get some more tissue. The crying ain't over.

Reactions: Crest9496
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED. You Burns fans have been flappin them gums long enough . We have been sitting back . Watching our team develop an identity . Getting hammered on every thread by you goat lovers.
Yea i really am proud of the success you've had. You have been an embarrassment to the county. I hope it continues until we get there.
I think the record is 18-2 in recent history . 13 in a row at 1 point. I don't blame you . I would hate us too. There is a reason for that. WE ARE CREST. Win is what we do. This year will be no different.
We're going to roll in there with our sorry offensive line,bad coaching, recruited players,and arrogant fans. Loud and proud. You will hate us more when we leave.
The defense is gonna hit you in the mouth . While the offense does just enough to win. Did you catch that word ?.... WIN.......START THE CRYING.....YOUR GOOD AT IT.

I hear ya backer but as of right now we have our work cut out for us. But ain't it fun to be hated......I use to hate the Dallas Cowboys. Wonder why????

I'd love to know what's going on with this.. Or what actually happened.. Oddly enough, well actually not, but the Shelby Star has had NOTHING to say regarding this situation, let something like this happen at Burns or KM, it'd be all over the paper, just my two cents.. But I don't think any Crest people, even if they really know, if gonna speak about it... So... Guess we can all come to our on conclusions..

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Big game friday. Will Burns win for the 3rd time in 20 years ? I say yes Based on common opponets and scores it will be close . How will both offenses fare against 2 stout d's ? We will find out in 6 days friends .

Burns will beat Crest.... Burns confidence will be restored and they will
schedule Freedom again! :)

I would love to play you again in regular season. It couldn't happen until 2019 though. Our nonconference schedule for 2017 and 2018 is Alexander Central, Shelby, East Rutherford and Hendersonville. I would trade Hendersonville for y'all in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
I feel like we're still underdogs. You'll have that when you've only won 3 times in 20 years. I hope we have a good week of practice.

Everything points to Burns winning; but after the recent years, I'm worried. I think we'll win but I'm still fearful.

Record says Burns is the favorite, however the past says different. I feel like we are the underdogs still considering how good crest was suppose to be and how we were rebuilding. Crest probably feels like they may be the underdogs. Throw the records out the window and get ready to take each others best shot!

Unless this coaching staff can figure out how to gameplan for burns and control this team to get the best out of them we will not beat burns. There is a total lack of dicipline, unforced errors and no efficiency. The talent is there its just not clicking and anyone who cant see this is just blind.

Everything points to Burns winning; but after the recent years, I'm worried. I think we'll win but I'm still fearful.
Agree. In 2013 all signs pointed to a win and we lost . We have to stay focused and play disciplined football. We cant have penalities wiping out tds like we have had the last 2 games . That just kills the offensive mojo.

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
Unless this coaching staff can figure out how to gameplan for burns and control this team to get the best out of them we will not beat burns. There is a total lack of dicipline, unforced errors and no efficiency. The talent is there its just not clicking and anyone who cant see this is just blind.
I just saw the east score which looked like a pretty good win as east has the ability to stay competitive . What happened ?

This game has meaning that goes past what the scoreboard says. A Burns win solidfies that the program is on the upswing , which will in turn help to keep their players.

East is way better than their record. We jumped out to 21 to 0 quick but then the wheels fell off. Several turnovers and too many penalties to mention. Many personal fouls. We should of beat them by 40. If we could ever play a complete game we would be dangerous.

East is way better than their record. We jumped out to 21 to 0 quick but then the wheels fell off. Several turnovers and too many penalties to mention. Many personal fouls. We should of beat them by 40. If we could ever play a complete game we would be dangerous.
I agree about east . I heard they had 5 starters out vs. Draughn. Seems like the same issue keeps happening over there . Wow .

This game will be a true indicator of what we will do in the playoffs. Quality opponent,hostile environment . Will we compete or fold up like a circus tent. I look forward to the answer.

This game will be a true indicator of what we will do in the playoffs. Quality opponent,hostile environment . Will we compete or fold up like a circus tent. I look forward to the answer.
Goes for both squads backer. It will be packed and have a playoff atmosphere for sure .

I don't think crest fans will fill the stands...word on the street is, the crest fans has become extremely small at away games.

I'm just praying for good refs. Been screwed too many times against Crest in the past.
Well trust and believe the refs that did the shelby game will never be back at burns ....i still cant get over one of them thinking u can fair catch a pic .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT