ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT BURNS

chargerbacker1

Nov 21, 2011
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED. You Burns fans have been flappin them gums long enough . We have been sitting back . Watching our team develop an identity . Getting hammered on every thread by you goat lovers.
Yea i really am proud of the success you've had. You have been an embarrassment to the county. I hope it continues until we get there.
I think the record is 18-2 in recent history . 13 in a row at 1 point. I don't blame you . I would hate us too. There is a reason for that. WE ARE CREST. Win is what we do. This year will be no different.
We're going to roll in there with our sorry offensive line,bad coaching, recruited players,and arrogant fans. Loud and proud. You will hate us more when we leave.
The defense is gonna hit you in the mouth . While the offense does just enough to win. Did you catch that word ?.... WIN.......START THE CRYING.....YOUR GOOD AT IT.

This guy is sniffing the chalk again....rest your breast, hakuna the tatas dude. 4 weeks away

Lol.....i knew this thread was coming. Chargerbacker1 you are crustrulz wanna be but i love the post and the passion for your boys. Yes the record is 18-2 but Devine will be 1 and 0 and thats all that matters. Burns 20- crust crusties 6.

Wow this is the biggest catch from a crest poster in a long time...they really are sweating over there huh? Ha! Never let them get in your head power ponies...that's rule number 1...you guys are so weak! And I ain't just talking about the team either! The fans have cracked!

Crest might have a chance against Burns if they post a shutout and cause some scores on defense. This year's offense is incredibly poorly coached.

Crest might have a chance against Burns if they post a shutout and cause some scores on defense. This year's offense is incredibly poorly coached.

+1

It's not that hard line up run the damn ball by what ever means needed control the clock keep your D off the field slowly mix in the passing game an improve every week!

All I hear is the o-line stinks the o-line stinks well quit throwing it 40 times a game!

Barnes went to 3 championship games with the most simple game plans every the wild cat of all things he did what he had the personal to do and he did it well!

But that's JMO!

+1

It's not that hard line up run the damn ball by what ever means needed control the clock keep your D off the field slowly mix in the passing game an improve every week!

All I hear is the o-line stinks the o-line stinks well quit throwing it 40 times a game!

Barnes went to 3 championship games with the most simple game plans every the wild cat of all things he did what he had the personal to do and he did it well!

But that's JMO!

Staff could probably help the cause if they could at least coach them to line up in position. Real shame too since the defense appears to be pretty solid this season.

Staff could probably help the cause if they could at least coach them to line up in position. Real shame too since the defense appears to be pretty solid this season.

I agree it does seam very very alot like the old days in the last 3 to 5 years of the Kirby days with the penalties, burning TO's, not lining up right and just plain lack of any urgency on the field!

I hate to be negative but I just sense that it's not good!

This is the dumbest thread I may have ever read on here.. Seriously this game is a month away.. And by the time the game comes, both could have completely different teams.. Hell both will probably already have 1 conference loss

Well, the power ponies couldn't even make it to Friday???? Sidelines looked thinner last night, BS has some esssplaainin to do.

Yes crest won...by more points than they have scored all season...but where was HE at?

Black eye for Crest...faculty and staff are in disarray. Hiring process must be pretty easy.

Got plenty of a clue. Program is tainted w recruiting and transfer reputations and now coaches in trouble. I recommend the death penalty lol

at what cost? a non respected program. Everyone knows how the rings were "earned"

So you thinks them boys were recruited to leave that sewer of a program. He$l no they were begging to get out and i dont blame them.

Any school that is competitive now has transfers but you burns folks got ya panties in a wad towards crest because of the two that transferred from burns. You dont hear us crying because shelby got a great qb a couple years back that transferred from crest. The fact remains that your principal ran off the best coach yal have had in the last 20 years and players left too because of it. Go fuss on Lincolnton with that mess im done with it.

Any school that is competitive now has transfers but you burns folks got ya panties in a wad towards crest because of the two that transferred from burns. You dont hear us crying because shelby got a great qb a couple years back that transferred from crest. The fact remains that your principal ran off the best coach yal have had in the last 20 years and players left too because of it. Go fuss on Lincolnton with that mess im done with it.

why would you cry? he was your backup. You had 3 of Burns best players transfer in...Im not hashing out old news,there is no point in it anymore, but we all call it like we see it. Crest is a school that won off of transfers, not a legit title won the last 2 seasons, that is your reputation like it or not and now can add the scandals to the resume lol....big fumble crest!

Last edited:
I look at it this way - had the transfers not happened the last coach would have won just enough games to stick around a few more years.....500 ball for 4 or 5 years for the program but instead we had 2 sub 500 seasons and the last guy was gone. Don't mean that as a harsh put down of the last coach just not the right fit for Burns. Most definitely have the right Coach now....so i guess the old saying is true things happen for a reason .

Reactions: notashelbyfan
Crest would of won both rings without the transfers. They helped , of course but with the defense we had even without AR no one could touch us. I dont blame you for being bitter though. Not about the transfers but about the multiple butt whoopings burn has taken from crest the last 20 years or so lol.

I think they believe Tre lived in lawndale the offensive line was from Falston and the defense was from casar.o_O

a very good corner. We will agree to disagree but a shrine bowl linebacker and a qb to help your run game made a huge difference and you know it. BS is crumbling w scandals, abuse, and a bad reputation, divert it all you want but nobody is crying in Lawndale.

It is so easy to stir you creatures up, I could type trans....and it gets your panties in a wad. love it!

Yea and with all the drama going on in BS deep down you know Burns is still underneath crest and always will be. After years of brother/sister mating in the upper end of the county you have to expect the ability to play football to suffer.

Yea and with all the drama going on in BS deep down you know Burns is still underneath crest and always will be. After years of brother/sister mating in the upper end of the county you have to expect the ability to play football to suffer.

most useless post ever...gah yall need Rulz back. fans keep getting dumber and dumber. Yes, a DB did transfer, shows your lack of knowledge on the subject...you are now dismissed.
This thread is about as useful as a used roll of toilet paper, moving on.

Please move on both of you have beat this dead horse enough, players transfer other schools take them it happens everyday!

Idk how much recruiting goes on in the county and surrounding areas, I have never been a fan of that mess even if it does benefit my chargers!

I find it pathetic that grow men get so involved with a high school football team that they would argue about where a 15 16 or 17 year old plays at much less that there are some that would put effort, time and money into going to "get a kid"!

I love winning as much as the next guy but come on, some need hobby or something!

most useless post ever...gah yall need Rulz back. fans keep getting dumber and dumber. Yes, a DB did transfer, shows your lack of knowledge on the subject...you are now dismissed.
This thread is about as useful as a used roll of toilet paper, moving on.

You forgot running back JB a few years back. Know your facts on the subject. If the thread is useless? Quit posting on it. For 2 years you nimrods have been crying about transfers . Before that it was being scheduled the first game of the year. What's next.??? We're going to take your pacifier this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT