ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT BURNS

Crest offensive line is killing the team. I know those kids play their best but if Crest had average linemen they would be beating Burns by 3 scores.

Not sure why Crest didn't put someone back to field the punt. Crest starts on their own 6 thanks to a nice roll.

Wearing green and gold glasses but that looked like pass interference and roughing the passer on Burns. 2nd and 10 Crest at the 47.

Another punt for Burns. Crest has the ball on their 47 with 4 minutes to go. Expect to see the heavy package this series.

Crest wins it 24-14. Crest defense allows one score. Offense was just barely good enough. Great win Chargers

Great game by Crest. No excuses here. Crest defense and Foster decided this game. Lack of execution by Burns killed them. Wish Hill didn't go down but I'm not sure it mattered. I can dish it and take it. Crest won it fair and square.

Great to see the seniors step up. Peeler, Odom, Brintley and Foster all made huge plays in second half. Also great seeing the offense move the ball and make some plays.

Crest defense held Burns to 87 total offensive yards. Crest finished with 270+ yards on offense. Guys on the pregame show said that defense would decide the game. tonight Crest defense was better and the offense, while terribly inconsistent for 3 quarters, played great in 4th quarter.

Good game. The two big things were Hill going down on the first play and the two double moves for touchdowns. Good luck the rest of the way. I'm glad we were competitive again. On a side note, discipline needs to be brought forward to the kids with the flags that walked to our BHS bushes and stuck them in the ground. Very classless.

I would like to commend Crest for being such a class act. smh..... that is why we don't respect Crest.

In my mind....no. It's the lack of class you consistently show every year. I can deal with getting beat, but your true colors show every time. I'm sure you saw nothing wrong with it.

Don't know what happened or what you are talking about. The "well we don't respect you" card doesn't do much coming from the losing side.

Then you weren't at the game. If you were at the game, and you don't know what I'm talking about, then you've proved my point.

Then you weren't at the game. If you were at the game, and you don't know what I'm talking about, then you've proved my point.

I showed my true colors by not knowing what you are talking about. You got me. Quick what was the scoreboard saying for those in the stadium? I thought it said 24-14 over the internet but you can never be sure.

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED. You Burns fans have been flappin them gums long enough . We have been sitting back . Watching our team develop an identity . Getting hammered on every thread by you goat lovers.
Yea i really am proud of the success you've had. You have been an embarrassment to the county. I hope it continues until we get there.
I think the record is 18-2 in recent history . 13 in a row at 1 point. I don't blame you . I would hate us too. There is a reason for that. WE ARE CREST. Win is what we do. This year will be no different.
We're going to roll in there with our sorry offensive line,bad coaching, recruited players,and arrogant fans. Loud and proud. You will hate us more when we leave.
The defense is gonna hit you in the mouth . While the offense does just enough to win. Did you catch that word ?.... WIN.......START THE CRYING.....YOUR GOOD AT IT.

Turn out the lights when you get done crying. Backer said so. Good luck in the playoffs.

Defense wins games. Missed the win by 3. Too bad Crest's line is what it is or they would go deep in a weaker 3A west. Still they will surprise some teams. Gotta play faster on offense to hide some flaws.

My goodness. I respect Shelby. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? They win with class. the Crest student section running over to our BHS hedges and putting their CHS flags in front of it is straight up ridiculous and disrespectful. I was completely fine and was honestly going to come on here and commend you guys for outplaying us and proving me wrong, which you did. But when I saw that I lost all respect for you guys. By your logic, the bullied should respect the bullyer because the bullyer always wins. Yes, we always get beat by Crest but seriously have some class, please.

Congrats to Crest. Saw this one coming. Burns weak schedule does not have them ready for the Crest and Shelby games.

My goodness. I respect Shelby. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? They win with class. the Crest student section running over to our BHS hedges and putting their CHS flags in front of it is straight up ridiculous and disrespectful. I was completely fine and was honestly going to come on here and commend you guys for outplaying us and proving me wrong, which you did. But when I saw that I lost all respect for you guys. By your logic, the bullied should respect the bullyer because the bullyer always wins. Yes, we always get beat by Crest but seriously have some class, please.

So, some 16-18 year old high school kids from Crest waved a flag at you after a big game and they have no class? C'mon man.

Quit your bitchin those kids that did that not one of them are on here their just having some fun, it may have been not very thoughtful or even respectful but to lay that on the entire fan base is stupid and sounds alot like grapes

Reactions: Charger strong
Quit your bitchin those kids that did that not one of them are on here their just having some fun, it may have been not very thoughtful or even respectful but to lay that on the entire fan base is stupid and sounds alot like grapes

I just know you guys are better than that. Yeah, we didn't win gracefully either back when Beam was here. I regret the way we acted back then and I hope to God we dont go back to antics like that when we are successful again. I just wish these bad grapes didn't make the rest of Crest look so horrible. I know a lot of Crest people who are very, very good people but it just seems like stuff like this happens every year. High School Athletics is supposed to teach character but it seems like we, not just Crest but us too, are failing at that. And it just disappoints me. High School Football should be more than just a game. It should be a vehicle to help improve the lives if teenagers and build their character to be positive contrary to what they would often get on the streets if they weren't playing football.

That was a very scatterbrained post. Sorry about that. It's late. I'm tired and my brain is in a million different places.

Come on man.....Thicken up your skin.....That sounds like pc bullcrap. Are you too old to have fun ? Your in the wrong place . Most of what is on this board is bullcrap by people that know each other. Did the shelby lion not get repainted a lot ? Burns dropped bombs....So what....

Reactions: Godevilsgo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT