ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the Bearcats

BigRedBearcat

Mar 26, 2021
First off congrats to Shelby!!!! That team was exceptional. They had so many athletes and they just kept sending them in waves seemed like.. Wow what a game!!!!! Easily one of the most exciting high school games I've seen. Reminded me of games back in the 80s and 90s. Wish I could have been there in person. I felt the electricity of the atmosphere from my living room. Hope we can keep it going next week.

Congratulations to the Bearcats. It always takes a great effort to beat the Lions. Painful night for my friend, Shelby Lion, SHS Alumnus and family connections to Burns. The wins start back up in the fall.
Hendersonville, came here, a few years back and put up 44 points against us. I only hear out of one ear but after each score it sounded like their band played The Beer Barrel Polka (I'm sure it was something else). Remember thinking "please don't play that again". Good luck against Mountain Heritage, another tough opponent.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Congratulations to the Bearcats. It always takes a great effort to beat the Lions. Painful night for my friend, Shelby Lion, SHS Alumnus and family connections to Burns. The wins start back up in the fall.
Hendersonville, came here, a few years back and put up 44 points against us. I only hear out of one ear but after each score it sounded like their band played The Beer Barrel Polka (I'm sure it was something else). Remember thinking "please don't play that again". Good luck against Mountain Heritage, another tough opponent.
You guys had an awesome team that year.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT