ADVERTISEMENT

congrats to Clinton !!!

thelastninja

Jun 8, 2012
Hands down the better team ... will most likely win the title I will be pulling fo u guys congrats to bob lewis u guys were better an hungry .... get the ring

Originally posted by thelastninja:
Clinton will murder shelby
This post was edited on 12/5 9:38 PM by thelastninja
roll.r191677.gif
we sure as hell ain't SWO sorry a** defense, won't be that easy on us

1st off congrats to Clinton, they wanted it more tonight and were the better team. Wiz strength of sch. had zero to do with the game tonight, yall were the better team period. For the last time, we have played the same damn teams over and over, year after year, and I think out history speaks for itself. The difference in the game tonight in my opinion was how Good Clinton runs the T and the way the hide the ball. I told a few people after watching them on film this week that's what scared me the most about Clinton, and they proved me right. The QB is very good at his fakes, and very good at selling whatever play they are running....Reminds me of our SWO 2012 team. Don't know how many times tonight I thought they ran a dive and the QB pulled it and gave it to another RB going in other direction or would roll and option it out. Clintons D was quick to the ball, but I will say I think a good passing team with a good line that can pass block may be able to throw the ball on them. With that said and knowing that Shelby is a good passing team, I think it will be a great matchup next week. To be honest I don't what Shelby returns, but if they think they are just going to show up and Clinton is going to lay down for them.....they got another thought coming!!!!

Now why would we at Shelby think Clinton is going to lay down. Give me a friggen break....gonna be a tough one for us...you clowns just like to spout off to hear yourself...

Congrats to Clinton and also to SWO for another great season

Shelby Lion 1st off jackass ive never been nothing but respectful to anyone up here. If half you no brain azz people up would read all other people from SWO post and stop trying to group us all together with the couple that do whatever they do(that by the way, all you jackasses play into)... maybe some of you would realize that we aren't all the same, and some of us like to talk and have a serious football convo like the rest. Myself along with many others from SWO have said all year Clinton was probably the best team in the East, and if you look at my post leading up to game I said Clinton was very good and could easily win the game. My comment about the just laying down was directed towards the Shelby fan that made the comment about ....we will see next week and we aint SWO sorry ass Defense. Also please read where I gave you guys props and said it should be a very good game next week.......smh, you the stop being the clown and letting ninja Lee play you along with others up here like he got yall on a string!!!

This post was edited on 12/5 10:43 PM by stallion4life

Could someone that doesn't talk like a tenth grade punk with a cigarette please translate the above garbage ....

Only thing Ninja has on a string is his flowing locks of greasy dreadlocks.....

Ninja is a clown and will always be a clown....he is not smart enough to get under my skin ....

Nice chatting with you stallion....now go take some zzzquil and calm down .....midol for any cramps.....you'll be all right

This post was edited on 12/5 10:48 PM by Shelby Lion

Ninja you know I'm yanking the chain a bit ...congrats on another good run...

Don't take this stuff so serious fellas....I'm just throwing a brick or two.....next week will be a battle

This post was edited on 12/5 10:58 PM by Shelby Lion

Ewww, great response for a jackass, sounds like to me you translated just fine. I've been apart of winning big ones and losing them, at the end of the day its just a game. Im grown enough and figured that out long ago, no cramps or sore loser here. I come up here just to kill time every now and then....or if I need a good laugh, to watch Ninja work his Jedi minds tricks on jerk offs like you. Congrats to Shelby and Clinton on getting back to the title game, will be a great game for all the fans that buy a ticket to watch. My thought is the game could go either way, but if I was putting money on it, I would say Shelby 28 to 17.

First i wanna say congrats to SWO on a great season and congrats to Phil Padgett on a great career......i thought about coming up here and tooting my horn and saying i told u so but im really not that way.....but i did say at the beginning of the year that this was a different Clinton team great job guys you made it one more game....Wiz get the booster club together we gotta add a new banner to the press box at Dark Horse stadium 2014 Eastern Champs.....lets try and shock the world next week up in Winston...GO HORSES!!!!!

Congrats to Clinton!! They were the better team. Good luck to the Dark Horses next week.

Originally posted by Shelby Lion:
Now why would we at Shelby think Clinton is going to lay down. Give me a friggen break....gonna be a tough one for us...you clowns just like to spout off to hear yourself...

Congrats to Clinton and also to SWO for another great season
+1

No Shelby fan will be expecting Clinton to just lay down for the Lions. Shelby is going to have to bring their A game next Saturday...and we know that.

Congrats to Clinton, you guys played a great game tonight and the better team definitely won. I thought a key turning point was scored tied 14-14 and SWO finally holds you guys to a 3 and out and we fumble the punt away resulting in a Darkhorse score. The first TD run and the 3rd TD run looked like the same misdirection play and number #22 went into the endzone uncontested both times, very poor containment by the Stallions and a hell of a fake run by the Clinton QB (almost looked like a double fake). The long TD pass was an under thrown ball that the SWO DB didn't even make a play on, not taking away from the Darkhorses score but it looked to me like the receiver ran back in front of the defender for the catch. I kept telling people around me that you cannot make mistakes against a team of Clinton's caliber and them not capitalize on it and make you pay. The Clinton fans were very well represented and cheered much louder and more often the SWO crowd and this was still when the game was close. I still enjoyed my night back in The Coral and Clinton deserves the Eastern Title, the respect and the chance to rep the east and possibly win a state title. I am not going to sit here and say that Clinton will beat Shelby because I haven't seen the Shelby team play and I have respect for the fact that are in the SC game, but I can say this.....Clinton has a great team and other than the first quarter shut down a potent SWO offense. Best of luck to the Darkhorses and if I am able I will be in Winston Salem cheering for you guys next week.

smile.r191677.gif
stallion4life
[/URL], Clinton's strength of schedule over the total season made them the better team tonight. You don't learn anything when the test is easy. You can keep beating the past but I'm talking about this year. The ECC isn't what it was in the early middle part of the last decade. And those north eastern programs we've been criticizing are getting better. I hate to see Coach Padgett leave. I hope he comes back after a much deserved rest.

I want to reiterate how seriously hospitable SWO was to our traveling party. One of if not our most devout DarkHorse fan has some special needs right now. Coach Padgette and the president of the booster club treated our travelling party like royalty.I for one will never forget that. He won't either. Its good to have friendly competitive rivals. Over the years I've always thought Clinton and East Bladen had that. SWO has it too! Class!
This post was edited on 12/6 1:34 AM by Wizard of the East

The strength of schedule had nothing to do with the game at all WIZ...SWO has played the same schedule the last 15 years or close to it...Clinton is simply a better team...they have the look of some 90's CHS teams...Saw them on film and live and knew they were tough.SWO has a interesting situation going on with the coaching situation and it seems as if a addition of 200 or so kids will finally happen..looks to remain 2A instead of going 1A...with other schools being overloaded and SWO having a lot of room to expand(new students will arrive) ...bring home the trophy Clinton you have a nice squad...by the way SWO/Clinton will be the top dogs in the east again

okay 2for3, you've been giving the DarkHorses props all season long.I think you came on board about the DarkHorse's game with East Bladen who until their QB broke his arm against Wallace Rose Hill, EB was a really good team. The DarkHorse overtime loss to EB was which some would call a good loss! They've progressed each week since against some really good competition to be the team they are today. Oh and I agree about next year, but we'll savor this one for now!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
I want to say this too; our Hall of Fame Coach, Coach Bob Lewis (with the help of his staff) may have already had one this his very finest seasons.

Congrats to Clinton. Hands down was the better team. No excuses from me. Bring the title back to the east. Let's do this again next year!

I listened to the game and also I just watched the game footage....and I must say clinton was the better team last night, they we're determined and at times when it seemed like we stole the momentum u guys snatched it back!!!! Proud of my STALLIONS as well...but I wish u guys safe travels & best of luck next Saturday....BRING THE TITLE BACK EAST!!!

Congrats to our boys on a great win, and our boosters now need to pay for the team to go up on Friday and stay overnight.

Clinton has one he'll of a coach. Bob Lewis is a class
act. He also teaches his players how to be men. Look at
his record at schools he's been at over his career.
This team I think is special,he worked hard last four
years getting them in this position again. His program
is back at Clinton and have to be dealt with in that
conference. Shelby is very good program also. We played
them in playoffs in 2001 I believe and lost very close
game when Mark Little was coach. They had a infestation
when we went. Very nice people. Big baseball field down
big valley it looked like. Long Ride home that nite.
I like Clinton to win a close game 28---24.

Congrats to Clinton, I knew they would get back to the state championship when Bob Lewis came back. Great team with a great coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT