Clinton vs Reidsville for the Ship

Who wins?

• Clinton

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand being innovative, but not to begin the game when you’ve been successful all year with another base O.

Clinton can not stop Reidsville if they throw the ball. Pretty simple. Can’t stop run either

Clinton is reminding me of Salisbury a few years ago cant play dead on offense and cant stop a pass to save their lives.....and the defense everyone has bragged about is just decent....not great....

This offense is an absolute joke,,, How in gods name did they beat the rest of you Eastern teams....

Of course Reidsville is good but come on..... this is embarrassing...

Clinton threw is a lot at beginning of yr, once number 2 went out with broken ankle they haven’t as much. Plus this isn’t the same offense Clinton has ran all yr, they are trying to be to much like ED last yr and hoping on winning it in the trenches! Corey and co is looking a little like a deer in headlights right now , I agree with the people that said Reidsville looks like a team that has been here before!
"Clinton threw is a lot at beginning of yr, once number 2 went out with broken ankle they haven’t as much." How about at ALL.

Clinton is reminding me of Salisbury a few years ago cant play dead on offense and cant stop a pass to save their lives.....

This offense is an absolute joke,,, How in gods name did they beat the rest of you Eastern teams....

I know Northeastern is hitting the transfer portal, we’re not getting left behind again

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion
21-10 and a clear TD called back on bogus holding ball. Clinton guy held out guy if anything

Reactions: Ooooner
END OF THIRD QUARTER SCORING SUMMARY
Clinton 3 0 7
Reidsville 14 0 7

R - Dionte Neal 12 pass from Al Lee (Grady Barrett kick), 9:57 first quarter
C - Brandt Sumner 23 field goal, 3:26 first quarter
R - Kendre Harrison 18 pass from Lee (Barrett kick), 1:42 first quarter
C - Amaris Williams 1 run (Sumner kick), 7:24 third quarter
R - Harrison 24 pass from Lee (Barrett kick), 4:15 third quarter

Clinton is reminding me of Salisbury a few years ago cant play dead on offense and cant stop a pass to save their lives.....and the defense everyone has bragged about is just decent....not great....

"

This offense is an absolute joke,,, How in gods name did they beat the rest of you Eastern teams..." Most years the tallest midget in the circus is what makes the title game. MOST years. Once in a while that isnt the case....But most years, the one dimensional eastern teams are just no match for the more versatile offenses of the western teams. Reidsville is not a western team, but they play more like one.

The East is just horrible

That’s the ball game. Clinton has no defense for pass or the run. Congrats on good season making it this far but my prediction looks good saying 14-17 points

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT