ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton,South Columbus,Lakewood,South Brunswick scrimmage

Heard defensively it's a new technique with different gap assignments, also Clinton showed some zone which under Sawvel and Fields never happened it was almost always man. So some growing pains early with a new DC and new assignments but, I'm sure we will be fine. I believe in our staff.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Secondary for the most part played well only gave up one long TD pass and that was on a 2nd or 3rd string DB.....i think once the guys who say out yesterday get out there it will look alot better....like Wiz said 8 days of practice they still performed very well.....outscored every team so thats a positive

I like that man to man pass defense though. I remember when defensive coach Jimmy Raynor first went to it and boy it made the difference, but you have to have the personnel to run it. I too though have complete confidence in our coaching staff!

Reactions: Hoarses1
The secondary looks to be athletic as always im sure that group would have no problems playing man to man Dewan Lesane,Trey Warren,Khari Williams and Kris Williams but coaches know best didnt really see any issue with secondary yesterday just gotta get that front 7 straight......tomorrow evening im sure it will lool sharper kids got first contact out of the way with a actual opponent im sure they will settle in tomorrow night

Reactions: Hoarses1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT