ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton LB Mohamed Kaba

One team has won 18 games in 2 years. The other has won 6....Hard to imagine a gap much bigger.

One of the worst teams in recent memory at UNC almost beat that 18 Ws in 2 years, and it took overtime for State to do so, so it’s nowhere as big as you think.

One of the worst teams in recent memory at UNC almost beat that 18 Ws in 2 years, and it took overtime for State to do so, so it’s nowhere as big as you think.

Not a state or Tarheel fan. Just think its funny that you speak of arrogance and yet they have done something over the last two years that UNC has done in nearly a quarter of a century and your telling me because UNC lost in overtime the gap isnt much. They also lost to a 3 win ECU team by 20+ points.

Not a state or Tarheel fan. Just think its funny that you speak of arrogance and yet they have done something over the last two years that UNC has done in nearly a quarter of a century and your telling me because UNC lost in overtime the gap isnt much. They also lost to a 3 win ECU team by 20+ points.
I agree with you as that was a horrible loss but with that you can also add that the Heels beat Pitt who won the Coastal.With good coaching and the kids buying in there is no reason UNC can not get back to being a 8 or 9 win team year in and year out.

I agree with you as that was a horrible loss but with that you can also add that the Heels beat Pitt who won the Coastal.With good coaching and the kids buying in there is no reason UNC can not get back to being a 8 or 9 win team year in and year out.

With the right guy my expectations would be higher than that. I am not a fan of the direction they went but time will tell.

Thats why you cant look at the results of one game or even make assesments on the basis of final scores. They have been terrible the last two years....that is just facts. NC State graduated a ton of NFL level talent and still won 9 games. Right now its not close.

Could that change? Maybe..but its gonna take more than one year especially if Hockman turns out to be the real deal at QB.

Reactions: daagoob
Thats why you cant look at the results of one game or even make assesments on the basis of final scores. They have been terrible the last two years....that is just facts. NC State graduated a ton of NFL level talent and still won 9 games. Right now its not close.

Could that change? Maybe..but its gonna take more than one year especially if Hockman turns out to be the real deal at QB.
9 wins? Who would you rate their biggest win of those 9 James Madison or Boston College?

9 wins? Who would you rate their biggest win of those 9 James Madison or Boston College?

Not sure but in the context of this arguement why would it matter. They won 6 more games or 3x the amount UNC won. Exactly the same as the year before. Your guys statement is the gap is close. Really??

Close losses still count as losses last I checked.

Not sure but in the context of this arguement why would it matter. They won 6 more games or 3x the amount UNC won. Exactly the same as the year before. Your guys statement is the gap is close. Really??

Close losses still count as losses last I checked.

The gap isn’t close. My point is the gap can be close, it is very attainable

Reactions: SHS LION
Visited South Carolina yesterday...if im not mistaken he visiting Clemson next weekend

Would love to see Kaba playing alongside Jaylon Scott, Payton Wilson and Drake Thomas and behind the wall that will be Alim McNeill, Derrick Eason, Savion Jackson, C.J. Clark, Joshua Harris and Terrell Dawkins, etc...

Last edited:
Would love to see Kaba playing alongside Payton Wilson and Drake Thomas and behind the wall that will be Alim McNeill, Derrick Eason, Savion Jackson, C.J. Clark, Joshua Harris and Terrell Dawkins, etc...
You left out your own in Jaylon Scott.May end up being the best out of the bunch.

Reactions: bralpa
I just saw where he had a big day yesterday with Mack and the boys.

And off subject but former Clinton RB and JUCO stud Ryheem Skinner received his first offer today which is a absolute blessing....i watch this young man fight for chances at every level constantly excell but constantly get overlooked.....had a outstanding high school career and was seriously under recruited he took the JUCO route going all the way out to California and had a amazing 2 year run at Allan Hancock and today finally got his first offer from Tarleton State University a D2 college in Stephenville Texas.....hopefully this will be the first of many and if not in sure he will go down there and take over just like he has everywhere else he has been

And off subject but former Clinton RB and JUCO stud Ryheem Skinner received his first offer today which is a absolute blessing....i watch this young man fight for chances at every level constantly excell but constantly get overlooked.....had a outstanding high school career and was seriously under recruited he took the JUCO route going all the way out to California and had a amazing 2 year run at Allan Hancock and today finally got his first offer from Tarleton State University a D2 college in Stephenville Texas.....hopefully this will be the first of many and if not in sure he will go down there and take over just like he has everywhere else he has been

Congrats to him. Enjoy watching his film, he runs the ball hard.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
DyRNYlPWwAI8T3q.jpg
Mohammad Kaba gets an offer from Nebraska as well.

Proud of Ryheem, got a chance to see several of his games on YouTube in LA and he did very very well.

Recruiting race for this kid is heating up offers coming in faster than i can post.....im almost 99.9% sure he wants to stay in state but it has to be tempting to think about playing out of state for some of these major programs......if Clemson,Alabama,Ohio State ,Georgia etc etc offers in addition to the offer he already has for OU gotta be tempting to want and play for one of these schools and have a chance to compete for National Title.....nothing against the NC State,UNC,Wake Forest,ECU etc etc but lets be real those other programs are just on a whole nother level

Recruiting race for this kid is heating up offers coming in faster than i can post.....im almost 99.9% sure he wants to stay in state but it has to be tempting to think about playing out of state for some of these major programs......if Clemson,Alabama,Ohio State ,Georgia etc etc offers in addition to the offer he already has for OU gotta be tempting to want and play for one of these schools and have a chance to compete for National Title.....nothing against the NC State,UNC,Wake Forest,ECU etc etc but lets be real those other programs are just on a whole nother level
Darkhorse those are some nice teams but why not go where the greatest of all time (Julius Peppers who just announced his retirement and Lawrence Taylor) played?

Last edited:
Darkhorse those are some nice teams but why not go where the greatest of all time (Julius Peppers who just announced his retirement and Lawrence Taylor) played?

I was just speaking hypothetically....those programs are top 10 programs in the nation competing for National Titles year in and out......NC State and UNC arent on the same level football wise.....but im almost 99% sure its between NC State and UNC i think he wants to stay in state

It's NC State unless Alabama or Clemson or maybe Notre Dame calls They are the only ones I can seriously see alluring him away from NC State. Just my opinion

Kaba will be releasing his top 5 Feb 28th....if i had to guess based off the current offers he has i would say NC State,UNC,Tennesse,South Carolina,and Oklahoma....i just narrowed it down based off the visits he has made so far and pick OU based off just the mere prestige compared to others......i really think it comes down to State vs UNC

That's why I was saying Clinton has a shot to make it out east, when you have a guy like Kaba they will be in the mix. Just like Northeastern this year they had a big d1 recruit/multiple actually.

That's why I was saying Clinton has a shot to make it out east, when you have a guy like Kaba they will be in the mix. Just like Northeastern this year they had a big d1 recruit/multiple actually.

I agree we have some holes to feel but i think we will field a solid team in 2019......injuries killed us this last year and we still had a pretty good year...dont think i seen the injury bug that bad as it was this last season

Today we had Carsen Ellis(DE,TE) sign with Barton College and Javiah Cruse(OL,LB) sign with Winston Salem State

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT