ADVERTISEMENT

West Craven - Washington

Otis4411

Jan 30, 2003
Washington comes to Vanceboro for their annual butt whooping. We will be glad to provide entertainment for them. Lol I can do this cause I don't think they have anyone on here. Seriously Washington is down this year. Simmons has us by 16 I'm thinking 21.
I'm not there as I traveled to Springdale Arkansas to watch my cousin's son play tonight. I left yesterday morning at 2:30 am and arrived in Dardanelle Ark at 5:30 pm in time to watch their sons play in an 7th grade game and then the JV (here it's 8th and 9th graders) game. We won both. Tonight my cousin Bo Williams plays RB and lb for Shiloh Christian. He is a junior and was named Arkansas prep player of the week last week for all of Arkansas. Last 2 weeks he has had 431 yards of offense with 8 TD's. Hopefully tonight he can provide more fireworks for me. Bo is #21. I'll provide a link in case any of you want to check it out when you get home or if you don't go to a game and NFHS is not working. They have a nice production crew with live commentary. They play on astro turf and have a 30' half a million dollar video board the fans can watch replays on while at the game. Really nice. They also do replays of games. I usually watch his games on Sunday.

Is your cousin on nfhs?

No their school broadcast the games from their website. Look up at my first post and under it I included a link to watch his game. To me they look bigger in person than on a laptop which is what I usually watch it on. They won 54-0 tonight. The other team instead of punting kicks on 4th down like they are kicking a field goal. It's weird. You can put someone back to catch it and he can return it but my understanding if it hits the ground you can't advance it so it's like a punt. I had never seen that before. I don't know when the replay is available. Probably tomorrow. I usually watch it on Sunday evening. Bo had 2 td runs tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT