ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton LB Mohamed Kaba

Lol thinking i should rename this thread

Nah. We got to have stuff to talk about during the offseason. Beat each other up. lol I'm glad I went to Clinton this year to watch the Stallions take on WRH. It was a really good game. Maybe the best Clinton played all year?? You Clinton guys would have to say. Nice Stadium , I tried my best to get dogs79 to climb up on that Stallion and let me get a picture for the board. He don't like bars. Kaba is everything we have been reading about on here.

I'll edit to say the Clinton - WRH game felt like an Eastern Finals game. If you were there you know what I mean.

Okay. Clinton lost to a horrible Kinston team, didn't surprise anyone??? Who is Clinton losing??

Horrible? They werent as bad as everyone made them out to be and of course we didnt help ourselves any with the mistakes made during the game....and like i said before we return 6 on defense 6 on offense and with all the injuries we had this year plenty of guys got game experience who will be coming back next season.

Ok... Kaba

Especially if Clinton can go big 2a they would likely be the favorite

Doubt will be favorites in anything but we should field a decent team with potential to make noise in November depending if we could stay healthy or not which as you saw simply wasnt the case this last season......dont think i ever seen the injury bug that bad before atleast 2-3 starters out every game...think it was about 4 out for that playoff lost...team was never at full strength

Doubt will be favorites in anything but we should field a decent team with potential to make noise in November depending if we could stay healthy or not which as you saw simply wasnt the case this last season......dont think i ever seen the injury bug that bad before atleast 2-3 starters out every game...think it was about 4 out for that playoff lost...team was never at full strength

In big 2aa you would be. Just take a look at that bracket from last year. Small 2a is a different story

State lost a lot of good talent last year. The offense never did play to what some expected this year. A weak schedule covered most of it plus the ACC was down. The Coastal sucks from top to Bottom.
State lost 13 starters from the 2017 team, 7 of them drafted in the NFL!

Just stop dude
No one said UNC was better then state. UNC will out recruit state all day long. State is the red headed step child to UNC and will always be. Brown will turn around UNC year one promise that. Great staff, flipped a few high prize recuits. It's just the beginning. State fans are pissing themselves after this hire.
StallionSWO1, chck out how many football games UNC has one against State in say the past 12 years........now who's the red headed stepchild. In that run, there was 5 in a row. You can forget EVER thinking UNC is going to rule State in football. It just ain't going to happen.

Clinton DE/TE Carsen Ellis received offer from Barton College today per his father Kevin Ellis...good to hear i expect Ellis,Cruise,Evans and maybe 2-3 others to sign letters of intent to play somewhere at the next level....very solid senior class

Reactions: Otis4411
StallionSWO1, chck out how many football games UNC has one against State in say the past 12 years........now who's the red headed stepchild. In that run, there was 5 in a row. You can forget EVER thinking UNC is going to rule State in football. It just ain't going to happen.

No it could happen states not a juggernaut

Miller and Howell.

I don't think you flipped Howell. He was a decommit. Miller?? Ok you can say you flipped him. It was well reported he grew up a UNC fan. Was Fedora's staff so bad he committed to State? Mack hires Brandon Jones and when we lose Ledford to Louisville Miller decides to flip to UNC. Now who will his OL coach be? Jones see's a better offer before even unpacking his stuff. Sounds familiar if you are old enough to remember back. Did the same thing with a Panther's assistant just to draw recruits.

UNC flipped Howell from FSU and Miller from NC State. just like they are about to flip Anthony Harris (Havelock qb) from Tennessee. He will play safety at Carolina

UNC flipped Howell from FSU and Miller from NC State. just like they are about to flip Anthony Harris (Havelock qb) from Tennessee. He will play safety at Carolina

It's not that big a deal but I have a hard time calling Howell a flip and wanting to give Mack credit when Howell was looking around in Sept. That is when the rumors started about him not being solid. There was a lot of speculation on where he would go and who would show interest but it was well known he grew up a Carolina fan. Once it became obvious FSU was struggling again and position coaches started leaving (Bell) then Howell announced he was opening back up. If my memory is correct he later that same day committed to Carolina. He is a good qb but I'm not sure he starts from the getgo. That freshman last year looked pretty good too. He could give Howell a good run.

UNC inked a 4 star DE this past week also. after the get Harris and a couple more guys UNCs recruiting ranking could be top 25. Not bad considering they were 92nd before Mack arrived.

I tried to talk about football! My stats were shot down because it didn’t show that State was the dominant team! If shoe was on other foot it would have been fine if State had 60 wins overall.

The Heels got a nice commit from the 2020 4 star safety from Myers Park this afternoon.

Read a article today Kaba also scheduled to visit South Carolina on the 19th and Clemson on the 26th

Clinton is going to be solid next season, with 6 returning on offense and 6 returning on defense. I think he may play more offensive side of the ball, maybe at WR.

Clinton will be a favorite to win the East in my opinion and I'm happy for them.

Favorites.....thats a stretch like i said earlier i think they will be close to what they were this year hopefully we stay healthy unlike this last season and hopefully we have the services of some guys who were missing last season.....Cory Johnson & staff are building something i think he made a immediate impact and excited to see growth in his program heading into year #2 he gets a full offseason to prepare this time around

That’s what I’m saying,should have won.

Agreed. I was adding to it. Don’t know where this State arrogance came from after the shellacking they took in the last game. They’re not as far apart as some may think.

Favorites.....thats a stretch like i said earlier i think they will be close to what they were this year hopefully we stay healthy unlike this last season and hopefully we have the services of some guys who were missing last season.....Cory Johnson & staff are building something i think he made a immediate impact and excited to see growth in his program heading into year #2 he gets a full offseason to prepare this time around
And they will definitely have to work on pre-snap penalties that killed us last season. Coach Johnson has brought new energy to Dark Horse Nation, and the kids bought in quickly. And like you said, he and the staff now has a whole offseason to work with returning and new players. As good as the Horses were with a staff that didn't have a ton of time to work with the team, it may be a little scary to see how good they may be next season.

And they will definitely have to work on pre-snap penalties that killed us last season. Coach Johnson has brought new energy to Dark Horse Nation, and the kids bought in quickly. And like you said, he and the staff now has a whole offseason to work with returning and new players. As good as the Horses were with a staff that didn't have a ton of time to work with the team, it may be a little scary to see how good they may be next season.

Played at Richmond against Johnson in the old MSEC, and I guarantee that he’s as intense as a coach as he was as a player. Great young coach.

Agreed. I was adding to it. Don’t know where this State arrogance came from after the shellacking they took in the last game. They’re not as far apart as some may think.

One team has won 18 games in 2 years. The other has won 6....Hard to imagine a gap much bigger.

When was the last time UNC had back to back seasons of 9 wins or more?
That would be 1996 and 1997 I believe.

And I could be wrong but I think the last time NC State did it (before these past two seasons) was 1991 and 1992.

Nothing else. Just trying to be helpful. :D

When was the last time UNC had back to back seasons of 9 wins or more?

Is it not something can happen. We aren’t talking about reaching Clemson level of success here. It’s like me saying N.C. state can’t reach the sweet 16 in back to back years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT