ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton LB Mohamed Kaba

Considering he has only visited N.C. state that I’m aware of, I’m sure it’ll be the pack, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Mack gives him a run before NSD next year.

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
I think he only giving a verbal....he can still take visits only giving a verbal right?

I think he will continue to take visits and field offers up until the 2020 signing period...i believe State is the favorite at this point but this Mack Brown UNC recruiting surge is for real

I think he will continue to take visits and field offers up until the 2020 signing period...i believe State is the favorite at this point but this Mack Brown UNC recruiting surge is for real
I sure hope so DH.I know Mack is going to work hard and has a great staff to go along with him.UNC needs defensive recruits really bad.

Reactions: StallionSWO1
Mack won't out recruit State for him. Mack's good but let's not think he can just get anybody he wants. I hope he goes to State, but he's good enough to go anywhere in the country. He's that good a player and student.

Mack's last three recruiting classes at UNC were ranked 15th,5th,and 10th in the nation.I do understand it is a different time now but he has a really good staff and nobody will out work him.Time will tell.

mack has already flipped one from NC State. its a new day in chapel hill.

Really Greg? Miller wasn't going to State after Ledford left, everyone knew that. How about the other 7 recruits that he tried to "flip" like Clark? Mack is a very good recruiter but it's hilarious how all the UNC fans now somehow think he will dominate the recruiting landscape. Dabo and Clemson weren't around in the mid 90s and Doeren has done a heckuva job developing NC grown players. That "its a new day" saying is correct. This isn't the mid-90s anymore. Will MB and staff recruit better than Fedora? I believe so and you better hope so. But don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Reactions: daagoob
Really Greg? Miller wasn't going to State after Ledford left, everyone knew that. How about the other 7 recruits that he tried to "flip" like Clark? Mack is a very good recruiter but it's hilarious how all the UNC fans now somehow think he will dominate the recruiting landscape. Dabo and Clemson weren't around in the mid 90s and Doeren has done a heckuva job developing NC grown players. That "its a new day" saying is correct. This isn't the mid-90s anymore. Will MB and staff recruit better than Fedora? I believe so and you better hope so. But don't count your chickens before they hatch.
He took the Heels from the 93 ranked class to the 39th ranked class in a matter of weeks.After watching NC State against A and M I would give the Heels a look.

He took the Heels from the 93 ranked class to the 39th ranked class in a matter of weeks.After watching NC State against A and M I would give the Heels a look.

Really?? I guess the mighty heels were the better team even though they lost to State as well as most everyone else they played and did not qualify for a bowl game. If college football had a nit game they wouldn't have qualified for it. Carry on.

Really?? I guess the mighty heels were the better team even though they lost to State as well as most everyone else they played and did not qualify for a bowl game. If college football had a nit game they wouldn't have qualified for it. Carry on.

Yeah but states not on some untouchable level where Carolina can’t catch up to them

Yeah but states not on some untouchable level where Carolina can’t catch up to them

State lost a lot of good talent last year. The offense never did play to what some expected this year. A weak schedule covered most of it plus the ACC was down. The Coastal sucks from top to Bottom.

Just stop dude
No one said UNC was better then state. UNC will out recruit state all day long. State is the red headed step child to UNC and will always be. Brown will turn around UNC year one promise that. Great staff, flipped a few high prize recuits. It's just the beginning. State fans are pissing themselves after this hire.

Reactions: SHS LION
State lost a lot of good talent last year. The offense never did play to what some expected this year. A weak schedule covered most of it plus the ACC was down. The Coastal sucks from top to Bottom.

This great wolfpack team, needed ot to beat one of the worst UNC teams in 20 years. LoL these state fans are crazy as hell

I’m sorry that isn’t unc super bowl. I know we are rivals but I don’t think any unc fan considers that a super bowl. I will say state is unc biggest rival in football but cmon man
This poor guy is losing it.On the bright side Sam Howell looked great today in the Army All American game.

Neither team will ever be consistently in top 10, but as long as Brown and this staff is around UNC will get most of the top in state recruits! Beating UNC the last 3 of 5 or whatever really isn’t anything to brag about just like when Carolina beats State in basketball... No big deal really!!!!

Mack's last three recruiting classes at UNC were ranked 15th,5th,and 10th in the nation.I do understand it is a different time now but he has a really good staff and nobody will out work him.Time will tell.

Long time ago. Whole different ball game now. Dabo and Kirby much more established in NC than their predecessors were.

Neither team will ever be consistently in top 10, but as long as Brown and this staff is around UNC will get most of the top in state recruits! Beating UNC the last 3 of 5 or whatever really isn’t anything to brag about just like when Carolina beats State in basketball... No big deal really!!!!

Delusional

It's hard for you to discuss football at Carolina isn't it?? You always have to resort to basketball. That could be changing too!

No, not hard at all. They aren’t where they need to be, but they have made a move! You guys beat us and act like you’ve beaten Alabama. I was making an analogy to show that it’s no big deal to beat a team as bad as UNC! Now let’s discuss you guys fear, if Mack is old and washed why even give UNC a second thought? The Alabama of N.C. should just laugh at such a hire! Give it up you guys are about to shit your pants!

I guess now wouldn't be the time to mention Mack started off 0-5 against NC State his first time around so all those speaking of Mack to the future are looking at 5 years of losses if history repeats itself. Then he will be in his 70s and probably be tired of recruiting like he was at the end of his Texas days.

No, not hard at all. They aren’t where they need to be, but they have made a move! You guys beat us and act like you’ve beaten Alabama. I was making an analogy to show that it’s no big deal to beat a team as bad as UNC! Now let’s discuss you guys fear, if Mack is old and washed why even give UNC a second thought? The Alabama of N.C. should just laugh at such a hire! Give it up you guys are about to shit your pants!

Nah. We would have a parade and a pig pickin for Alabama.

Kaba****

Clinton is losing a ton of talent. They will be good, but won't contend for the east

Return half the defense and offense....like this past year could surprise some folks...especially if they get back a couple guys who had to sit out this past year back.

Return half the defense and offense....like this past year could surprise some folks...especially if they get back a couple guys who had to sit out this past year back.

Okay. Clinton lost to a horrible Kinston team, didn't surprise anyone??? Who is Clinton losing??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT