ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton LB Mohamed Kaba

The play he was hurt on was exactly in front of me. From an spectators perspective its a sprained ankle. Hope the tarheels can get him.

as a heels fan i would love to flip Kaba, but as a realist i think he stays at SC. If he does decide to leave its probably for Moo U.

Reactions: dogs79
They are saying on the UNC message boards that Kaba told them directly that he tore an ACL. I seriously hope this is not the case. Darkhorse34, wizard, footballfinatic any truth?

They are saying on the UNC message boards that Kaba told them directly that he tore an ACL. I seriously hope this is not the case. Darkhorse34, wizard, footballfinatic any truth?

I’ve heard nothing directly. Also read that post on IC, first I’d heard of it. If Kaba can play at some point, he will play, but for now he has to do what’s best for him and his future. So like speak in the mic said earlier, he is week to week until we’re told otherwise.

are they keeping the extent of his injury tight lipped? i cant imagine him stepping another foot on a high school field again if he truly tore it. The kid has 2 bright a future.

are they keeping the extent of his injury tight lipped? i cant imagine him stepping another foot on a high school field again if he truly tore it. The kid has 2 bright a future.

If by tight lipped you mean not posting it on FB or Twitter, yes tight lipped. But the people who need to know, know. I’m just wishing him all the best and selfishly I hope I haven’t seen his last snap as a Dark Horse.

Me as well. I was really wanting him to commit to the Heels. And i hope he is back next week when you guys come to Wallace.

Reactions: dogs79
I don't think there's any chance at all of anybody flipping him, IMHO

as far as flipping him goes i hope it happens but i Dont think it will like i said in another post if he flips it would be to State. But UNC may get Trenton Simpson to flip from Auburn anyway which is more likely. Heels will be fine either way.

Reactions: dogs79 and Champ_24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT