ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County Jamboree

They return the RB but lost the gifted play maker Q Reid and a bunch more.
Reid (JMU) and Williams (Mars Hill) both graduated. QB/WR Caldwell comes back along with WR/DB Furr. Linebackers Hames and Wiley return too. All defensive linemen come back except for Miller (Mars Hill) and Allamby. Hopefully it'll be a better contest than last year when Shelby won 48-20.

Best time of the year. Burns should be much improved. Lost a starter from last year to Shelby but return a lot of skill players. Good size on the O Line as well. Cannot wait to see what this year holds. KM seems to be on track to be really good. Shelby has looked good in 7 on 7 with Bess at QB. Crest is one that I do not know much about. Tebow is back at QB and he has experience for sure after starting the last two years. I know the offense was shaky due to it being new but with an entire offseason I am sure Eddins has them tuned in to his philosophy. Should be fun next Friday.

Last edited:
Best time of the year. Burns should be much improved. Lost a starter from last year to Shelby but return a lot of skill players. Good size on the O Line as well. Cannot wait to see what this year holds. KM seems to be on track to be really good. Shelby has looked good in 7 on 7 with Bess at QB. Crest is one that I do not know much about. Tebow is back at QB and he has experience for sure after starting the last two years. I know the offense was shaky due to it being new but with an entire offseason I am sure Eddins has them tuned in to his philosophy. Should be fun next Friday.
Crest used a ton of O Line combinations due to injuries last season if we can get that in check we shall be okay

They found y’all an easy team to scrimmage. I guess there were to many scared teams to come and challenge the team that lives off what their middle school program does year in and year out.
Game day fellas time for show and tell.

All you Cleveland County guys I am asking you to please post your thoughts on the scrimmages tonight. I will not be able to attend and would love to hear about all the games but especially my Rockets. Thanks in advance!!!

Can’t imagine any of the Cleveland county teams will show much. They all have to play Shelby in the next few weeks. I expect a lot of sandbagging

Reactions: Crestuff
Can’t imagine any of the Cleveland county teams will show much. They all have to play Shelby in the next few weeks. I expect a lot of sandbagging
nothing better than all four CLEVELAND COUNTY HS football team on the same field the same night it does not get any better than that.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
KM looked good!
Independence is trash. I mean terrible.
Crest defense looks good considering they are not being challenged much. Offense made it look way to easy. I’m on the field house side signing autographs.

I don’t know if it’s how bad Indepence is or if Crest is that good but they look pretty good right now. Both sides of the ball looks solid.

Sad to see Charlotte programs like Independence and W Charlotte fall so far.. just sad!!

That offensive line is looking very good, bunch of good kids...Im tickled to hear a bunch of names of kids I got the opportunity to coach at UC
Great kids...

Are they trying to throw any out of the flex? I think this is a smart move to run this style of offense. We have 2 very different, but very good backs and a solid line this year. Gotta tailor your system around your players.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
They havent thrown it one time yet BBB... completely running it right at ACR 4 to 5 yards a pop..They are looking very good on offense.. ACR is moving it this drive, throwing it all over the place.. Flynn is one heck of a QB

Reactions: proudACRdad15
Thanks SL. I bet as the season progresses and Cam settles in, they'll let him throw some. We all know he can.

KM looked good!
Independence is trash. I mean terrible.
Crest defense looks good considering they are not being challenged much. Offense made it look way to easy. I’m on the field house side signing autographs.
Lmao and Newton Conover wasn’t trash also lol

Well they were saying a Burns kid threw a punch but the refs threw someone out from ACR
Burns takes over on downs after drive stalls..40.2 seconds to go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT