ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County Jamboree

Reynoldsrocks2

Sep 18, 2015
Anyone have the match-ups and times yet? I've heard ACR will be scrimmaging Burns but no time was mentioned. Thanks in advance!

Agree with mountaineer 72. Cleveland County high school football is a special thing. I realize the pecking order is always a topic of smack talk, but that pecking is still yet to be determined this year. Shelby/ Crest/ KM, anyone of these 3 can go all the way. The Burns Bulldogs can be in the mix as well. Those kids may surprise some folks, sometimes just the will to win can carry a team. Anyway, all four teams are undefeated, untied an unscored upon now. Play ball.

So what non Cleveland co schools was there? Someone may have said it but I didn’t look, besides Indy and Robinson and ACR

Any official word on the schedule for the jamboree? I talked to Coach Laws the other day and ACR gets Burns at 7pm.

At Shelby high school
Tickets 10.00 at gate
Fri. Night Aug. 10 starts at 6

They found y’all an easy team to scrimmage. I guess there were to many scared teams to come and challenge the team that lives off what their middle school program does year in and year out.
Just ask every team in the BIG SOUTH about playing that middle school team last year and that include THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGER 38 to 14 if I remember correctly not bad for a middle school team.

Reactions: Zelhunt
Just ask every team in the BIG SOUTH about playing that middle school team last year and that include THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGER 38 to 14 if I remember correctly not bad for a middle school team.
Good grief, someone give this man a we beat Crest trophy lmao....

Twice in a ROW and if KM should happen to beat THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS this year I would say that it turning into a trend.

I guess it would be a trend. Kinda like that trend KM has now of choking in the playoffs

As a long time Crest fan, I hate to lose to anybody. But if we must lose, then I have no qualms about losing to Coach Llloyd at KM. He is a great guy that has paid his dues over there and deserves the success him and his staff are currently receiving.

Reactions: Mountaineer1972
We'll never suck as bad as Burns will this year. Crest simply has to much pride to ever suck that bad. We'll STOMP Burns into the dirt..
You may be correct but KM has already won the county and state title . Don't believe me just ask their fans on here .

Reactions: seadog28
[QUOTE="blkgolddynasty, post: 489956, member: 13806"
6:00 KM
7:00 Independence
8:00 AC Reynolds
9:00 JM Robinson[/QUOTE]

You may be correct but KM has already won the county and state title . Don't believe me just ask their fans on here .
You have not heard me say that KM will win anything this year that will be determine on the football field. Look forward to playing the bulldogs this year always a tough competitive game.

You have not heard me say that KM will win anything this year that will be determine on the football field. Look forward to playing the bulldogs this year always a tough competitive game.
Just picking a little.....you guys will be a huge favorite but the Dogs always get up for KM . Best of luck on a good season .

Just picking a little.....you guys will be a huge favorite but the Dogs always get up for KM . Best of luck on a good season .
I have always had a lot of respect for the bulldogs, win or lose always one of KM toughest games of the year. Best of luck to the BULLDOGS also this season would love to see you knock off THE MICHTY CREST CHARGERS.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Wednesday can’t come fast enough ready to see what R Turner looks like playing LB this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT