ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County Jamboree

That me be true KM is breaking in 9 new starters this year but should be competitive.
KM did have the best pass rush of the nite they are scary on that D Line. These newbies only want to praise the QB. Defense wins Championships.

Your ignorant if your saying a Offensive minded coach like Lloyd doesn’t work with his QB .... he is a good QB but you family members need to chill out a little..
Man please homie I watch practice . Every coach has a qb but only a few coaches have that special guy u can throw in the fire get tough yards. Make a great throw after avoiding a rush. This kid is a smooth operator and with mack with em that's a tough tandem. Bro they don't have be family members but I know most of them. Great kids who believe they can compete and beat the crests and shelby teams. Sometimes it's the mentality of the kids. Catch em early make em believe they are winners and b4 long u see the results.

You can tell we’re all itching for the season to start so we can rip each other a new one lol if the injury bug stays out of Cleveland County, this is going to be a fun season for all four teams.

Here’s hoping Burns, Crest and KM take the top three spots in the big south! And Shelby...well all you gotta worry about is the midgets...shouldn’t be too hard.

Hearing from someone who was there that Burns players left the sidelines when a fight broke out...anyone else see that? Wonder if state rule applies in terms of ineligible for playoffs.

Watched it on ktc broadcasting the camera man never moved the camera so we couldn't see. I did hear the announcer say someone left the bench. They also were talking 1 game suspension. But the announcer said he didn't see an ejection signal from the official. Maybe someone else has more info.

From what I read online we should be OK. In the section about teams being banned from the playoffs it didn’t mention anything about players leaving the bench and only one player was ejected, the rule is three players and we only had one of our players ejected. I’m not even sure the player will be suspended since it was a scrimmage. I still don’t condone what happened.

I haven’t posted much lately but I’m definitely still a diehard Bulldog fan. All four county teams will be tough outs this year. They all looked good. I was impressed with my Bulldogs’ ability to run the ball. We ran a similar offense Senseney’s first year but this time we may actually be able to do it effectively if that is what we choose to run. You have to excecute it well and have the personnel for the triple option to work. We also looked good on defense. What is even more impressive about our performance is our scrimmage Wednesday was stormed out. I don’t understand why the ones at Crest and East were able to be completed but yet not ours. We got less than 10 minutes of scrimmage in and only got to play offense against Chase. (We did score three times on them). But we didn’t even get to face North Lincoln nor Hickory Wednesday and didn’t get to play defense against Chase. But you couldn’t tell it last night. Best of luck to all the county teams this year but as always GO BULLDOGS!

In the end everyone needs to remember that the jamboree is a glorified scrimmage and that all the teams have things to work on. The jamboree is a good end to the first week in full pads. Coaches have some film on their players in a game setting to breakdown. Cleveland County is always interesting when it comes to their high school football scene because of the small town feel. Expectations are always high, ClevCo teams are usually well coached and physical, coaches know accolades can turn into criticism, and the ClevCo football fans will trash talk each other to the end of time. In the end doing most years ClevCo football almost always have a say in state title races. This year I expect more of the same.

* I have all the respect in the world for a certain school located off of highway 51 in Charlotte but don't crown yourself champs just yet. ClevCo football teams fear no one...

Last edited:
Man please homie I watch practice . Every coach has a qb but only a few coaches have that special guy u can throw in the fire get tough yards. Make a great throw after avoiding a rush. This kid is a smooth operator and with mack with em that's a tough tandem. Bro they don't have be family members but I know most of them. Great kids who believe they can compete and beat the crests and shelby teams. Sometimes it's the mentality of the kids. Catch em early make em believe they are winners and b4 long u see the results.
Oh an the qb can play db and probably one of the toughest kids on the team.

I haven’t posted much lately but I’m definitely still a diehard Bulldog fan. All four county teams will be tough outs this year. They all looked good. I was impressed with my Bulldogs’ ability to run the ball. We ran a similar offense Senseney’s first year but this time we may actually be able to do it effectively if that is what we choose to run. You have to excecute it well and have the personnel for the triple option to work. We also looked good on defense. What is even more impressive about our performance is our scrimmage Wednesday was stormed out. I don’t understand why the ones at Crest and East were able to be completed but yet not ours. We got less than 10 minutes of scrimmage in and only got to play offense against Chase. (We did score three times on them). But we didn’t even get to face North Lincoln nor Hickory Wednesday and didn’t get to play defense against Chase. But you couldn’t tell it last night. Best of luck to all the county teams this year but as always GO BULLDOGS!
Well said!

:D Lol if KM wins the State it will be because of defense.. Madman
Oh an the qb can play db and probably one of the toughest kids on the team.
He might have to play DB because like I said earlier defense wins Championships!!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog

He might have to play DB because like I said earlier defense wins Championships!!

Agree that it takes a tremendous defense to win it all but I believe the secondary is the one area coming into this season that there wasn’t much concern over. Really impressed with the DLine play this week but I think as a unit, there isn’t a better defensive back field in CC. 3 starters on the side Line yesterday.

Tell me about it this defense looking like its better than last years d. . Best group of dbs I have seen in years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT