ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County Football

shutdownD24

Sep 6, 2014
When Cleveland County football teams aren’t trash talking and beating up on each other, the County football teams finished a combined 36-1 against non-Cleveland County teams this year. Think about that.

Last edited:
Rest of the state is on alert, you wanna win a state championship in 2AA or 3A, you will most likely have to beat a Cleveland County school to do it.

17 state championships.

Over 20 state championships appearances.

Countless conference champions and western regional finals...

Only FOUR public schools...awesome

1 school (1 is the number that comes after 2 - I know you guys are Cleveland County so I'm modifying it) has won more state championships and been there more than all your schools combined.

So has Robbinsville, in 1A...

And 0 (is the number that comes before 1 - I know your a Huss fan and was probably on parole before you graduated) is how many Championships Huss has.

1 school (1 is the number that comes after 2 - I know you guys are Cleveland County so I'm modifying it) has won more state championships and been there more than all your schools combined.
Reidsville won 49 straight games and 20 state championships...so let me just shut this down before it gets out of hand...
Let Reidsville come play ANY Cleveland County team.. LOL. I’d love to see that ass whooping

If it wasn’t for South Point Football Gaston County would just be a passing thought. Huss is only on the map because of hoops. James Worthy and Sleepy Floyd is you alls history. You need to be on the hoops board. Of course all we have in hoops is Skywalker David Thompson.

Reactions: CrestMan7
Really...last time we played burns we beat them 41-0...we beat the mighty Kings mountain mountain goats...and the unbeatable crest chargers squeaked by us on a fluke touchdown.

Really...last time we played burns we beat them 41-0...we beat the mighty Kings mountain mountain goats...and the unbeatable crest chargers squeaked by us on a fluke touchdown.
A win is a win playa. I work with a few people who like to make excuses... they are from Gaston County

Squeaked and fluke? Maybe your problem isn't with Crest, but possibly with that amazing coaching staff that did not prepare your boys for a subpar Crest team...should the game had been that close? According to you?

You whined about the big fella at Catholic last year and how he was from Bessemer City and Catholic was not fair on and on all season. He had no transportation problems last year and somehow he had transportation problems this year so he ended up at Huss. You all were loaded last year and you blew it. It was your year. So maybe you need to move to Reidsville so you can be a part of their dynasty. Like I said South Point put Gaston County football ball on the map.

We have won 3 of the last 4 against yall....I remember couple years back our QB rolled out and beat yall on the last play at your place . . Classic.

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
Hmm... this is a thread that was titled "Cleveland County Football". last time I checked, Reidsville was not in Cleveland County. DId I miss something? Help a brother out here......

Someone asked about Cleveland County All time QB stats; Here ya go the top 25
1) 7557 Brandon Littlejohn
2) 7303 Lance Camp
3) 6344 Kayon Wade
4) 6124 Malik Surratt
5) 5943 RJ George
6 )5820 Willie Green
7) 5267 Troy Goss
8) 4780 Darquez Lee
9) 4654 Jordan Robinson
10) 4475 Darryl Montgomery
11) 4050 Jonathan Clark
12) 4048 Isiah Bess
13) 3940 Michael Roberts
14) 3878 Cameron Harris
15) 3727 Brandon Boone
16) 3654 Jamie Smith
17) 3405 Payton Kemmerlin
18) 3372 Daylan Fuller
19) 3327 Maurice Gullette
20) 3159 Darren Burns
21) 3064 Chris Montgomery
22) 2936 Cameron Barbee
23) 2742 Daniel Alexander
24) 2693 D'Andre Hopper
25) 2663 Brandon Bell

Reactions: Bulldog_012
You don’t hear it Whammy because you can’t hear typing Einstein. But just for the record Shelby would kick dat $ss if you would schedule them. But South Point is the only Gaston Co team that’s brave enough to schedule Shelby.

Charger don't be mad that you haven't won as many state championships as Shelby. Believe me there are worse things than not being king of the Cleveland County trailer Park like that ridiculous white trash fair that you guys have.

Hey Whammy, I can’t dog the Lions their record speaks for itself. How many championships the Huskies got ? Hey how did you all beat KM and then let my Crest trailer park Chargers beat your Huskies with your Catholic early season transfer ? Is he playing 1 half for Huss and 1 half for Catholic. That’s the fair thing to do.

Hey Whammy, I can’t dog the Lions their record speaks for itself. How many championships the Huskies got ? Hey how did you all beat KM and then let my Crest trailer park Chargers beat your Huskies with your Catholic early season transfer ? Is he playing 1 half for Huss and 1 half for Catholic. That’s the fair thing to do.
LOL

Crest out....
Burns....
Kings mountain will be out soon...

Some ole Cleveland county...Shelby is going win it all why you guys watch...

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Whammy your an idiot too. Why don’t you , notashelbycrestfan and not a Chargerbacker go coach Pinnacle Academy..Abercrombie and Fitch Just THUMPED your ass again Whammy !! Eddins team beat you a few weeks ago but according to Crest two experts he can’t coach so I guess Huss and KM need to fire their coaches too ! Some fans just will never get it.. Oh AND by the way Three amigos Gaffney Thumped Crest old Coach Barnes so I guess Sumpter needs to fire him too..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT