ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee vs kings mtn

BravesGWY

Jan 5, 2015
boys well what can I say ... They dominated a very talented and huge team . 2 6'7 kids 2 6'5 kids and the Braves wore them out . You better be on look out for this team ..

Girls .. Kinda disappointed girls didn't look what I expected but had lead with min left and lost it .. Got a lot of work to do. Still have a chance to be a good team though just really young

Cherokee boys will go a long way this season. No real height but speed for sure. #1 the McMillan boy never stops and the Stron (sp?) boy is going to make a heck of a point guard I look for this team to make it to regionals.

I was a little disappointed in the girls they are young and need to learn to play with each other does anybody know what happened to #50 or how long she will be out she lit it up from the free throw line

I agree old brave .. I'm impressed with how deep the boys are . Their second 5 is probably faster than the first 5. Which makes it tough cause they can all shoot lights out. I was worried about our height till I watched yesterday. Two kids 6'7 and a couple 6'5 guys and we took them out their game .. Regional would be great as they were within 2 points of going last year

Old Braves Fan, I agree I think the boys have a very good chance of making it to and winning Regionals. Can't wait to see what they do!
Don't give up on our girls just yet they'll get their groove. They are young but they have a lot of talent and a coach that will push them. And not sure how long 50 will be out, hamstring injury.

Hey Gwy I think your right the second five is faster with the exception of McMillan that boy is fast but they all a bunch of good players that can get the job done and Tullus is a heckuva coach. LAD- I'm not giving up on our lady braves but Mintz has his work cut out for him this year thanks for the update on 50 from what I seen they will miss that one prayers for a speedy recovery and go braves

So Polk County is a team to look out for now right? They knocked off the braves last night in Columbus.

Must one of those games... Missed 20 free throws and shot terrible .. It happens

On a good note the girls looked much better but sufferrd another injury ..

So Polk County is a team to look out for now right? They knocked off the braves last night in Columbus.
Polk had one decent player but he tried to be too flashy and came out cocky out of the gate. They had a big too but he couldnt hang with the speed of the game. He was tired by the 2nd quarter. The Braves beat themselves on the free throw line in end simple as that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT