ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee at Andrews

KW23

Feb 9, 2011
Will anybody be covering this game radio/online video? Should be a good game. Only concern I have with braves going forward is there extra pt kicking game. 1 Point lost here or there could cost them some close games.

Great! Will save me a long drive! Think it's got to be the smc game of the week since robbinsville is banged up. Will you be covering cherokee at Hayesville the next week after that as well?

Reactions: UNC91 and BK13T-$
Cherokee gets no respect. I’d say Cherokee by 14, their QB is legit. This should be the game of the week IMO.

Yep. Whipped RVille and should have beat Murphy. Andrews usually doesn't get much respect either. Looks like the "big three" might be shook up quite a bit this year.

Reactions: The Deerhunter
Yep. Whipped RVille and should have beat Murphy. Andrews usually doesn't get much respect either. Looks like the "big three" might be shook up quite a bit this year.
After watching Cherokee in the Spring and seeing that they had the Qb back and most the team I new they would be a tough out this year

cherokee by 21, Andrews is beyond over hyped… cherokee not enough respect, they got a ball team over there!
Andrews overhyped? Seriously dude? That is one of the dumbest statements I’ve seen this year. They got beat by a good Swain team that showed up and had the best game they played all year.

Whats wrong with Calhoun will he be back for swain game?

Held him and weaver in check most of the night aside from a couple long plays, defense had two separate stops in side the five

Held him and weaver in check most of the night aside from a couple long plays, defense had two separate stops in side the five
Martin was playing hurt, not close to 100% but Braves were without Calhoun, so I guess you could say it equals out

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
So if braves , nights, and dogs win out its a 3 way tie for conference champ so who gets 1 seed from conference. How is tie broken...draw straws? Rpi? Arm wrestle? Lol

Reactions: BK13T-$
Thanks bk but that didn't answer my question lol. I say if swain beats murphy and cherokee and robbinsville wins out cherokee wins conference lol 3 way tie though...what happens?

Thanks bk but that didn't answer my question lol. I say if swain beats murphy and cherokee and robbinsville wins out cherokee wins conference lol 3 way tie though...what happens?
Cherokee will have 2 conference losses if Swain beats them?

Yes.

3 way tie will only happen if Swain loses to Cherokee Robbinsville and Murphy.

I think Swain beats atleast one.
If it's Cherokee. Robbinsville will be in the driver's seat.

Cherokee will have 2 conference losses if Swain beats them?

No duh...I said if they all finished with one loss....meaning they all beat swain. Swain has to play murphy friday robbinsville Tuesday and then cherokee Friday. I'd be really surprised if swain wins all 3 of those..with cherokee being the last of the gauntlet I doubt swain beats them.

Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT