ADVERTISEMENT

Charter schools

I work at a charter school n I can tell you first hand - Academic are first and Our athletic suffer from lack of resources and other things so While some may recruit many DONT - At my school no one coming in and if they are they ain’t coming for sports

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
"So it begins pitiful open recruiting"
Quote by amaidendevil

Does this mean you're opposed to recruiting ?

What's lincolnton thoughts on it 🤔 red devils and tigers oh my 🤣🤣
wizard of oz GIF

What's lincolnton thoughts on it 🤔 red devils and tigers oh my 🤣🤣
wizard of oz GIF
I'd unravel every riddle for every individul, in trouble or in pain. Oh, my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin' if I only had a brain."
Got this bad feeling that you and me and even FLP are all going to be calling some charter school father, someday. But, hey ! your not a member of the team, though.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
First time I have ever seen anything like that.
Sportsnut, forgive me, but could there have been a, well, slight rush to judgement on offering such props to Lincoln Charter's appeal for players. Hey, we have some really good ones right here in the CVAC. Please, consider this. 👇
"We don't know anything about recruiting in Maiden we are just lucky we have a nice community 👀that people want to move to. But let's say you have a kid who is very talented at football but you live in West Caldwell football district. Do you continue your kid going there to play football and Hope the coach can make the best of it. And hope the coach can make him a better overall player that maximizes his talent. Or do you do what's necessary for your kid to end up at a program that will increase his skills and maximize the talent to give him a better chance of succeeding further in life."

*AMD, don't get down, Sportsnut is a fair guy and I just know he'll find appreciation in your efforts.

• Haha
Sportsnut, forgive me, but could there have been a, well, slight rush to judgement on offering such props to Lincoln Charter's appeal for players. Hey, we have some really good ones right here in the CVAC. Please, consider this. 👇
"We don't know anything about recruiting in Maiden we are just lucky we have a nice community 👀that people want to move to. But let's say you have a kid who is very talented at football but you live in West Caldwell football district. Do you continue your kid going there to play football and Hope the coach can make the best of it. And hope the coach can make him a better overall player that maximizes his talent. Or do you do what's necessary for your kid to end up at a program that will increase his skills and maximize the talent to give him a better chance of succeeding further in life."

*AMD, don't get down, Sportsnut is a fair guy and I just know he'll find appreciation in your efforts.
Lol asking a hypothetical question for discussion not like it's based on true life 😂. Unlike the kid who went all LeBron James and announced on Twitter that he decided to transfer to lincolnton to further his football opportunities 🤷🏼‍♂️

I

I Believe this school has 3 campus one in Denver one in proper lincolnton and I think one planned west west Lincoln area
Well, I have to concede, here... I don't like it either. I fear that it's a BIG coprolite sandwich and all of us down here are going to have to take a bite.

The biggest Charter School in North Carolina. How the hell did that happen. The Charlotte overflow I guess. When it opened I wondered if people would lose interest, apparently not. Every time I drive by there it (the Lincolnton campus) looks like it has grown, kind of like the Blob... Hey, AMD, the Eagles might stick their beaks in Maiden's soup, too.

Well, I have to concede, here... I don't like it either. I fear that it's a BIG coprolite sandwich and all of us down here are going to have to take a bite.

The biggest Charter School in North Carolina. How the hell did that happen. The Charlotte overflow I guess. When it opened I wondered if people would lose interest, apparently not. Every time I drive by there it (the Lincolnton campus) looks like it has grown, kind of like the Blob... Hey, AMD, the Eagles might stick their beaks in Maiden's soup, too.

We run a pretty tight border in maiden unlike some people 😂. U remember an old comedy called Porky's and how he got to the county border and the whole town was there waiting to show how welcome they were. Well let's just saw if Lincoln charter comes to our border they won't get a welcome basket like the new families that call maiden home 😂😂. May go home with a few broken tail lights and flat tires. And if they push to hard at maiden area maybe even a few broken body parts 🤣🤣

Reactions: Lincolnton
We run a pretty tight border in maiden unlike some people 😂. U remember an old comedy called Porky's and how he got to the county border and the whole town was there waiting to show how welcome they were. Well let's just saw if Lincoln charter comes to our border they won't get a welcome basket like the new families that call maiden home 😂😂. May go home with a few broken tail lights and flat tires. And if they push to hard at maiden area maybe even a few broken body parts 🤣🤣
If you haven't already seen it, when you have free time, go down old 321 to Lincolnton, There is a school bus garage that faces the intersection of N. Aspen St. (Old 321), and Clark's Creek Road... Turn right onto Clark's Creek Rd., and just before you get to Startown Road there is a very big area being cleared off for homes. Notice the size of it. It's in Lincolnton's school district and just below Lincolnton Middle School. Hoping for some athletes from it.

If you haven't already seen it, when you have free time, go down old 321 to Lincolnton, There is a school bus garage that faces the intersection of N. Aspen St. (Old 321), and Clark's Creek Road... Turn right onto Clark's Creek Rd., and just before you get to Startown Road there is a very big area being cleared off for homes. Notice the size of it. It's in Lincolnton's school district and just below Lincolnton Middle School. Hoping for some athletes from it.
I know exactly where ur talking about it's below the mother in laws home. Problem is what's the housing cost ? At certain price points ur more likely to get soccer and baseball players 😂. 2nd that's also near combine academy so gotta worry about them besides football.

Lol asking a hypothetical question for discussion not like it's based on true life 😂. Unlike the kid who went all LeBron James and announced on Twitter that he decided to transfer to lincolnton to further his football opportunities 🤷🏼‍♂️
Maiden is closer!

Maiden is closer!
Lol they have 3 campus one in y'all's back yard one in East Lincoln back yard and one coming to west Lincoln 🤣🤣 25 min drive from maiden to east Lincoln area and west Lincoln area. No the one in proper lincolnton not to far but still y'all's back yard

I work at a charter school n I can tell you first hand - Academic are first and Our athletic suffer from lack of resources and other things so While some may recruit many DONT - At my school no one coming in and if they are they ain’t coming for sports
Kudos. That was the promise here, too. Amazing how lucky top tier players get with this "lottery", lol.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT