ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Metro 2025 Realignment

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Here my ideal conference which make sense to me but Its my best guess but Ofc There a lot of unknowns on how 2025 conference will be made up and all

So-Meck: Butler, Providence, Indy, Chambers, Creek, RR

CAC (Central Charlotte Athletic Conference): East Meck, Garinger, Harding and Berry

Southend Conference: MP, Olympic, South Meck, AK, Palisades, New School *

Queen City Conference: West Meck, West Char. , Hough, Hopewell, North Meck

Reactions: FreedomAlum
Here my ideal conference which make sense to me but Its my best guess but Ofc There a lot of unknowns on how 2025 conference will be made up and all

So-Meck: Butler, Providence, Indy, Chambers, Creek, RR

CAC (Central Charlotte Athletic Conference): East Meck, Garinger, Harding and Berry

Southend Conference: MP, Olympic, South Meck, AK, Palisades, New School *

Queen City Conference: West Meck, West Char. , Hough, Hopewell, North Meck
That’s a good start. Are there other nearby counties that normally contribute to those schools’ conferences (Cabarrus, etc)? A conference should never have less than 5. 6 or 7 is better.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
That’s a good start. Are there other nearby counties that normally contribute to those schools’ conferences (Cabarrus, etc)? A conference should never have less than 5. 6 or 7 is better.
I mean HR, Mooresville n Ln could be in a clt area conference so and also Since NC eventually wants to go to a Regional format but I been told a few times They want to keep all conferences to 5-6 teams so but I feel like u can’t have one conference with 6 then another with 5 bc u would need something to counteract a lesser conference with only 5 then 6 so

Again a lot of unknowns and how they will make everything and all so

In the past the NCHSAA was adamant about having at least five schools in a conference unless it was geographically impratical. They ran into issues having nine or ten teams in a 1A conference but only three or four football schools which caused a change to be made due the schools were concerned they would never fill out a football schedule with non conference games up to the last three weeks of the season.

Going to seven classes and not still not sure how the structure will be and how privates and charters will be handled makes it impractical to speculate at this time.

In the past the NCHSAA was adamant about having at least five schools in a conference unless it was geographically impratical. They ran into issues having nine or ten teams in a 1A conference but only three or four football schools which caused a change to be made due the schools were concerned they would never fill out a football schedule with non conference games up to the last three weeks of the season.

Going to seven classes and not still not sure how the structure will be and how privates and charters will be handled makes it impractical to speculate at this time.
I heard a few rumors on what they will do but idk how official n all for private/charters but will see what happens

Correct but again outta respect for my source I ain’t going to spill the bean until my source says it’s official bc again just rumored
The best route to take is if something is just a rumor, no matter who the source is, don't mention it until it's official. This is how rumor mills get started.

Correct but again outta respect for my source I ain’t going to spill the bean until my source says it’s official bc again just rumored
We will all know about it by then so will not matter. I think this is going to be a process with a lot of complaints and if a school or area does not have a state rep with clout they will get screwed over or not get any assistance. The whole thing smells.

We will all know about it by then so will not matter. I think this is going to be a process with a lot of complaints and if a school or area does not have a state rep with clout they will get screwed over or not get any assistance. The whole thing smells.
Like I told my source - no solution will make anyone happy so

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT