ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic vs Jacksonville

Havelock would have beat cathlotic by atleast 2 tds from what i watched yes jville beat havelock but havelock did beat themselves too with turn overs and pentalies in key situations u cant turn the ball over 2 times in your own terriority late in the game and expect to win but they have way more play makers than jville and cathlotic struggle bad against them

Reactions: 1SWO1
Havelock would have beat cathlotic by atleast 2 tds from what i watched yes jville beat havelock but havelock did beat themselves too with turn overs and pentalies in key situations u cant turn the ball over 2 times in your own terriority late in the game and expect to win but they have way more play makers than jville and cathlotic struggle bad against them

Just Classic....I love the WOULD HAVE posts

Bwaahahahahaha knew you clowns would cry about something if you lost. Catholic 17 Jacksonville 14 and shut out like a pedophile at a PTA meeting in 2nd half. That’s all anyone needs to remember and of course back to back State Champions. Too bad you can’t pass the football. Most programs do that sometimes. It certainly paid off for us.

Jacksonville 40 yds total offense in 2nd half. No adjustments made by Cougars. They stepped up and turned it on. Care to comment on our defense now all you first half forum philosophers? Didn’t think so. You brought it Cardinals but close only counts in horseshoes and your speed didn’t save you. Ezekiel Elliott, Adrian Peterson, and Russell Wilson weren’t enough. An “A” for effort but the plaque goes home with the champs.. Charlotte Catholic that’s who.
Uhhhh Foot, don’t want to put a damper on things but it was only 7-0 in the second half.

Points were at a premium. I wasn’t sure about CC after they fumbled at the goal line

Are you saying Havelock is better than Jax or CC? I'm confused.

Havelock is a better team than Jacksonville it’s funny when havelock is the one having mental errors and fumbling the ball back to back it’s the other team doing it but when havelock causes turn overs it’s always “ they did this and did that I mean I understand havelock been on top of the conference for what like 5-6 years straight ? Lmao

Reactions: 1SWO1 and easy252
Are you saying Havelock is better than Jax or CC? I'm confused.

If havelock played jacksonville and Charlotte cathlotic this year all teams fully healthy I’m willing to bet my year gross that havelock would win more than they lose I mean u don’t just be up 28-7 on Jacksonville and lose and some of it not be your own fault let’s be real here lmao

If havelock played jacksonville and Charlotte cathlotic this year all teams fully healthy I’m willing to bet my year gross that havelock would win more than they lose I mean u don’t just be up 28-7 on Jacksonville and lose and some of it not be your own fault let’s be real here lmao

Not enough depth. Need to work on that.

Just wanna make sure I got this right. Havelock had their shot at Catholic last year and lost. Couldnt get back there this year for a rematch.....but they are the best team??

Hard to argue with that logic.

Reactions: lovethembears
It’s all good! Come Monday our guys are back on the grind till Aug! See y’all next year. Y’all can hash out the should of could have stuff. In 2018 the 2 beat teams in 3A were where they were supposed to be on championship Saturday. That’s was on the field treating everyone to a great championship game between the two best teams in 2018 who earned the right to face each other.

Not enough depth. Need to work on that.

They still scored 34 on them wi
Just wanna make sure I got this right. Havelock had their shot at Catholic last year and lost. Couldnt get back there this year for a rematch.....but they are the best team??

Hard to argue with that logic.

That’s like everyone knowing if Zeus wasn’t injured that Harding wouldn’t have beat them Cameron Hutchison is a really good running back that was injured in that game stop talking and I’m sure a lot of teams didn’t wanna see him in 3a

I love speculation. Get them all healthy, book the games, and I'm 100% in on that bet!

They still scored 34 on them wi

That’s like everyone knowing if Zeus wasn’t injured that Harding wouldn’t have beat them Cameron Hutchison is a really good running back that was injured in that game stop talking and I’m sure a lot of teams didn’t wanna see him in 3a

Remind me again how many yards my man Cam had last year??

Here is what’s a fact. Some of y’all don’t like what I have to say or don’t agree with me. However your must say that in most cases I have been right. In the next few years you had better get used of Jacksonville being in the Eastern Final or playing for the ship. They will get one or two. Call me crazy or whatever you want. I told y’all right after the 0-11 season Jacksonville will be beating the likes of SWO, Northside it won’t even be a game in a couple years! Y’all swore I was crazy. I told y’all Jacksonville will be a perennial playoff team. Your out of your mind. Jacksonville will be the only team in the east who could match up with Havelock.. your definitely crazy. Jacksonville will get over the Havelock hump and win. Your insane! Mark my words within the next couple of years Jacksonville will win a state title as long as Beau Williams stays there.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Remember there are 25 juniors on this team who will be seniors who saw allot of playing time. About 4 JV players who would have seen significant time on any varsity team. The Cards program is to the point to where they reload now! Great JV teams along with great youth teams the future is pretty bright in Jacksonville!

Remember there are 25 juniors on this team who will be seniors who saw allot of playing time. About 4 JV players who would have seen significant time on any varsity team. The Cards program is to the point to where they reload now! Great JV teams along with great youth teams the future is pretty bright in Jacksonville!
Let's be real, all your stats came from those seniors man, u may have alot of hrs but they weren't the ones making the noise lol. Northside is the team u outta worry about next yr

Easy come on now! Have done nothing but give respect to Havelock and what they have accomplished. This year was just not your year.
I agree 100% and still never took anything away from yall... yall had a great season, but u were outscored 6 out of 8 qtrs this yr and needed the miraculous to happen to get there, not to mention I dont even remember the last time yall beat us or won the conference, so u have to sit back and asks yourself does 1 win at the time yall won make yall a better team?

Great football atmosphere and the rain held off so we didn't end up getting soaked.

Low scoring game that came down to a few plays. Thought it would come down to turnovers and it did. The interception in the first half didn't hurt us too bad. But, the game tightened up in the second half and the two interceptions gave the momentum to CC in the second half. Despite the turnovers and CC turning up the heat on defense, the Cards were driving and I thought the holding penalty that took away a first down and made it 3rd. and 17 changed the game. Had JHS scored there, it was over.

Was surprised that CC struggled so much to run the ball and really relied on the pass to even be in the game. Jacksonville hasn't done well stopping the pass all year, espcially the big plays. Great adjustment by the CC coach.

The last long pass up the middle, I thoughtthe JHS defensive line basically stopped, and gave the CC quarterback all day to find a receiver

Bottome line, it was an incredible game by two very good teams. One team was coming home with the loss, and CC showed why the are a perennial power and came out in the second half with fire.

Congrats!

Watching this game from a unbias seat no rooting interest.I come away thinking the better team did not win this game the muddy aweful field saved Charlotte Catholic .Jacksonville was dominate in first half and had more overall team speed Catholic just stayed patient and pulled the game out that's what good teams do.now this is just my opinion no use to start the name calling ..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT