ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic vs Jacksonville

So proud of these Cardinals! Congratulations on a great season. You earned your respect. Now when they mention great teams they have to put Jacksonville in the conversation. Now is is the bright side for the future. 26 Sr return next season and a QB that just might be the best that we have seen. We will be back. So proud and congratulations!

congrats to cc on the win. but im calling bs on the penalties. are u kidding me. no team in high school plays complete games with no penalties. penalties stopped jax a couple drives . on the int there was pass interference that wasnt called on cc. watch the play. no team is that disciplined to get no penalties. congrats to jax as well they played their hearts out.

Reactions: Footballaholic3232
Really a fun game to watch. Jville was impressive. Thought CC sort of sleep walked through the first half especially on offense. Wide splits and the speed gave CC some headaches. Thought CC coaching staff made some real nice adjustments at halftime and frankly dominated the 2nd half. Tough to beat Catholic without being able to truly get vertical with offense.

Hell of a run by CC and my hats off to Jville as well. Living in Charlotte I forget how bad the flooding was to Jville and the distraction that must have been. Really amazing what those kids, staff and families accomplished this year. Gotta think it would have been easy to just throw it in.

Saw a couple of mentions about refs. Dont spoil a helluva an effort by the Jville kids by tainting it with stupid comments. Refs didnt effect the outcome one bit.

congrats to cc on the win. but im calling bs on the penalties. are u kidding me. no team in high school plays complete games with no penalties. penalties stopped jax a couple drives . on the int there was pass interference that wasnt called on cc. watch the play. no team is that disciplined to get no penalties. congrats to jax as well they played their hearts out.

Jacksonville had four. Catholic one. Catholic’s was big, also. Nullified a big first down in their territory that resulted in punt.

Reactions: OptionFreak
This was a great game. Both teams played well. Cards got too predictable in the 2nd half. Should have thrown more.

Really a fun game to watch. Jville was impressive. Thought CC sort of sleep walked through the first half especially on offense. Wide splits and the speed gave CC some headaches. Thought CC coaching staff made some real nice adjustments at halftime and frankly dominated the 2nd half. Tough to beat Catholic without being able to truly get vertical with offense.

Hell of a run by CC and my hats off to Jville as well. Living in Charlotte I forget how bad the flooding was to Jville and the distraction that must have been. Really amazing what those kids, staff and families accomplished this year. Gotta think it would have been easy to just throw it in.

Saw a couple of mentions about refs. Dont spoil a helluva an effort by the Jville kids by tainting it with stupid comments. Refs didnt effect the outcome one bit.

It was a great game and that’s all there is to it.

Another thing that stuck out to me about tjis game...the amount of respect and class both teams displayed...no jawjacking whatsoever...absolute reflection of yhe coaches on both sides.
Exactly great sportsmanship on both teams. Just a hard fought football game between two great teams. Exactly what a championship game should be! Congratulations again CC. So proud of the Cards! They shut the naysayers up for sure!

Notice none of those comments came from any Jacksonville fans! Just to be clear!

Reactions: splitright30trap
Well I for one was really impressed with the Jacksonville team the whole team ! They truly look like a great group of men out there playing a sport we all love. I’m sure as a community y’all are proud And Y’all should be very proud

Yes sir, we are very proud of them. The take away here is no excuses from us, no what if’s just a great game!!

Refs just might keep this one close. Has CC been called for a single penalty? BS.
Bwaahahahahaha knew you clowns would cry about something if you lost. Catholic 17 Jacksonville 14 and shut out like a pedophile at a PTA meeting in 2nd half. That’s all anyone needs to remember and of course back to back State Champions. Too bad you can’t pass the football. Most programs do that sometimes. It certainly paid off for us.

Jacksonville 40 yds total offense in 2nd half. No adjustments made by Cougars. They stepped up and turned it on. Care to comment on our defense now all you first half forum philosophers? Didn’t think so. You brought it Cardinals but close only counts in horseshoes and your speed didn’t save you. Ezekiel Elliott, Adrian Peterson, and Russell Wilson weren’t enough. An “A” for effort but the plaque goes home with the champs.. Charlotte Catholic that’s who.

Reactions: 1SWO1
Well I for one was really impressed with the Jacksonville team the whole team ! They truly look like a great group of men out there playing a sport we all love. I’m sure as a community y’all are proud And Y’all should be very proud
Like you would not believe. Now you see why I went so hard for these kids when you had idiots who talked so much trash about them and their accomplishments all season. Well just one anyways! Only if you can can meet these kids and sit and have a conversation with them. You think you were impressed on the field you walk away even more impressed chatting with them. I am sure that the same could be said about Catholic!

Bwaahahahahaha knew you clowns would cry about something if you lost. Catholic 17 Jacksonville 14 and shut out like a pedophile at a PTA meeting in 2nd half. That’s all anyone needs to remember and of course back to back State Champions. Too bad you can’t pass the football. Most programs do that sometimes. It certainly paid off for us.

Jacksonville 40 yds total offense in 2nd half. No adjustments made by Cougars. They stepped up and turned it on. Care to comment on our defense now all you first half forum philosophers? Didn’t think so. You brought it Cardinals but close only counts in horseshoes and your speed didn’t save you. Ezekiel Elliott, Adrian Peterson, and Russell Wilson weren’t enough. An “A” for effort but the plaque goes home with the champs.. Charlotte Catholic that’s who.

What a classless prick!!!

There she goes notice no noise in the first half? Lol typical! Who from Jacksonville is crying about the results. Those posters are from elsewhere. Catholic won period! So everyone can sit back and let you be the idiot that you are with stupid comments. I am glad that your coming out running that mouth. Shows the true asshole that you are.

According to charlotteagenda.com Charlotte catholic is the number 6 most expensive private school in Charlotte.

It costs members of the Catholic Church 11,038 dollars a year to attend and it costs non members of the Catholic Church 15,776 dollars a year to attend.

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
According to charlotteagenda.com Charlotte catholic is the number 6 most expensive private school in Charlotte.

It costs members of the Catholic Church 11,038 dollars a year to attend and it costs non members of the Catholic Church 15,776 dollars a year to attend.
Key word PRIVATE SCHOOL huh ? o_O LoL

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
It’s not about any of that we played who was in front of us with who we have.

Guys don’t take anything away from this great game played today. The boys all left it on the field as it should be.

Go Cards
Ol I actually agree with you play who ever lines up in front of you. I was just poking a little fun with the post.

Reactions: splitright30trap

What a classless dick head. I will never ever pull for Catholic because of bitches like you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT