ADVERTISEMENT

Other Sports Dart Board Upgrade Ideas

falofe

Apr 16, 2023
So I am currently in the "Planning" stages of what will hopefully be my first PI project. My hopes are to take one of
these classics and replace and add a cpl screens.

My IDEAL goal is to set more than one board up like this (i know a few people with them personally) and to try and find a way to do an online match with friends, utilizing the screens and upgraded sound to interact.

I'm new to the world of PI, so be nice. Has something like this been done before that anyone knows of? Would anyone else be interested in doing something like this?
:mrgreen:

So I am currently in the "Planning" stages of what will hopefully be my first PI project. My hopes are to take one of
these classics and replace and add a cpl screens.

My IDEAL goal is to set more than one board up like this (i know a few people with them personally) and to try and find a way to do an online match with friends, utilizing the screens and upgraded sound to interact.

I'm new to the world of PI and best dartboard reviews 2023, so be nice. Has something like this been done before that anyone knows of? Would anyone else be interested in doing something like this?
:mrgreen:
appreciated any help. thanks in advance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT