ADVERTISEMENT

Brevard vs. Reidsville

Brevard run the ball and keep Reidsville off the field and don’t turn the ball over they got a good chance of pulling off the upset.

It will depend which Brevard team shows up. If it’s the one that played at Pisgah. Reidsville will have a field day. If it’s the one that played against Chase then it will be a battle.

Reactions: PROFBSCOUT
Looking forward to the rematch! You'll likely only remember our RB (Rathbone) and a D-lineman (Jenkins). Lot of new faces that have stepped up this year.

It's not about controlling them, its about controlling the football yourself, maintaining possession and shorten the game and reduce possessions. That's the only way you're going to be Reidsville. You'rfe not going to outscore them so get that out of one's head. I dont know anything about Brevard. I know they're probable some tough ole mountain boys. I'd say 28-14 Reidsville.

Reactions: TheMule
It’s funny, when people talk about The Brevard/Reidsville game last year, they don’t say oh that’s the team that gave Reidsville their closest game and almost beat Them last year. All anyone remembers is Brevard trying to fight, not the players but the parents. One parent hit an officer with a water bottle. I hope those parents kids have graduated.

Reactions: Rammer16
It’s funny, when people talk about The Brevard/Reidsville game last year, they don’t say oh that’s the team that gave Reidsville their closest game and almost beat Them last year. All anyone remembers is Brevard trying to fight, not the players but the parents. One parent hit an officer with a water bottle. I hope those parents kids have graduated.
It was a great game ... Here's the flashback scoring summary:
Brevard 7 0 14 0 == 21
Reidsville 0 10 7 7 == 24

TEAM QTR TIME SCORING PLAY

BRE 1 3:20 Isaiah Rathbone runs right for +2 TOUCHDOWN!
Kick by Cole Rhodes carroll GOOD!

RHS 2 6:37 25 yard field goal by Zack Baber GOOD!

RHS 2 3:30 Kyle Pinnix runs left for +3 TOUCHDOWN!
Kick by Zack Baber GOOD!

BRE 3 9:51 Isaiah Rathbone runs left for +1 TOUCHDOWN!
Kick by Aiden Green GOOD!

BRE 3 5:28 Isaiah Rathbone runs middle for +20 TOUCHDOWN!
Kick by Cole Rhodes carroll GOOD!

RHS 3 3:06 Travion Canada runs middle for +1 TOUCHDOWN!
Kick by Zack Baber GOOD!

RHS 4 2:04 Kwame Davis runs middle for +2 TOUCHDOWN!
Kick by Zack Baber GOOD!

--
Rathbone ended with 99 yards rushing on 18 carries.

f.w.i.w......which is not much....calpreps.com has it Reidsville 34 Brevard 17.............................Brevard is averaging 29.0 pts. per game while giving up 10.5 points per game..........Reidsville is averaging 52.6 pts. per game while giving up 8.0 points per game....................

Cal Preps had no way of knowing that the running clock would start earlier than rules call for.

I think he means Reidsville scored one more TD and NC scored one less TD than cal preps predicted. Except for the merciful "early" running clock the debacle would have been ever worse.

One poster posted that NC would be down 21 points when they "got off the bus" and he was spot on.:cool:

Reactions: rambbq
I saw where one of their fans NC2B I believe, said they would be the Rams toughest competition in the West. You guys may have a cakewalk the rest of the way if he knows what he is talking about.

I saw where one of their fans NC2B I believe, said they would be the Rams toughest competition in the West. You guys may have a cakewalk the rest of the way if he knows what he is talking about.

They won't be the rams toughest test. That would be going into Mtn Heritage. But I think Newton Conover beat a decent Thomasville team in the first round.

There is always someone who knows nothing of which they speak and posts idiotic things on message boards. The poster to whom you refer is definitely nominated for the award.

There is always someone who knows nothing of which they speak and posts idiotic things on message boards. The poster to whom you refer is definitely nominated for the award.
I thought I remembered him showing up when they make the playoffs only to be disappointed. Both the Rams and Bluedevils have some great fans and tradition. Hoping for an injury free competitive game.

I
f.w.i.w......which is not much....calpreps.com has it Reidsville 34 Brevard 17.............................Brevard is averaging 29.0 pts. per game while giving up 10.5 points per game..........Reidsville is averaging 52.6 pts. per game while giving up 8.0 points per game....................
I also like looking at CalPreps it’s just kinda cool. Here is another sight that’s pretty coolhttps://www.masseyratings.com/hsf/nc/games

Reactions: TheMule
Tremendous game last year. Not so sure it will be as close this time around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT