ADVERTISEMENT

Best Corner

TheWatchman

Jun 20, 2023
He’s one of the best corners!! QBs was 1-16 throwing his way and most the time they stayed way away from him.. He only played in 8 games with 4ints And 51 tackles!!! Kenneth Dula IV had a great year and I pray even better year next year

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
like I said he’s one of the best corners!! QBs was 1-16 throwing his way and most the time they stayed way away from him.. He only played in 8 games with 4ints And 51 tackles!!! Kenneth Dula IV had a great year and I pray even better year next year
And that 1 catch was an obvious Pass Interference on the offense which is on film

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Dionte Neal Reidsville
He’s good.. he’s not in my conference.. but Over 50 tackles in 8 games and give up 1 catch all year which was a Pass interference .. I think he’s right there with Neal

Last edited:
Dionte Neal Reidsville
I forgot to put conference.. But if we going in the state you have Samari Matthews you could argue is the best! As well.. But in our conference I was talking about..
Your son is the best, proud dad. Good stuff…. Sincerely!
not saying that.. I really feel like he’s up there but I think Matthews is the best out of Hough

Reactions: Lion Attack
No doubt! I see he has a couple of years left. Enjoy the ride, bro. Sadly, it flies by. He’s on track to have a post high career as well, though. Best of luck to him.
He’s always trying to find ways to get better.. After basketball season he’s trying to gain weight.. He’s sticking like this at 145 lbs I can only imagine what 165 lbs will bring.. Teams really gamelan against him to stay away from him in the passing game…. The goal next year is shut down the whole field period.. meaning on the ground as well

He’s always trying to find ways to get better.. After basketball season he’s trying to gain weight.. He’s sticking like this at 145 lbs I can only imagine what 165 lbs will bring.. Teams really gamelan against him to stay away from him in the passing game…. The goal next year is shut down the whole field period.. meaning on the ground as well
Hell the other team didn’t want him touching the ball period 😂😂. I team expressed that to him cause he’s so fast.. He’s special.. only his second year ever playing football and one of the best.. So next year I expect another jump or they stay away from him period much like this year

Hell the other team didn’t want him touching the ball period 😂😂. I team expressed that to him cause he’s so fast.. He’s special.. only his second year ever playing football and one of the best.. So next year I expect another jump or they stay away from him period much like this year
Love it, bro, and he obviously has a good and supportive dad in his corner to keep him motivated. Great job!

• Love
Reactions: TheWatchman
Love it, bro, and he obviously has a good and supportive dad in his corner to keep him motivated. Great job!
Trying…. I’ve made my mistakes and was called the biggest waste of talent to step through chapel hill.. making sure he doesn’t repeat my mistakes.. that’s also why I respect his coaches.. I didn’t have support like that.. they teach them how to be men on and off the field.. Through community work and the love they actually show.. I stayed suspended which leads to my getting expelled indefinitely.. So I’m making sure he doesn’t repeat my mistakes and between me and his coaches he won’t. ..

Reactions: Lion Attack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT