ADVERTISEMENT

As the SEC starts...what ya got?

scottishLAW

Oct 26, 2003
A bit early. But what the heck. A down and the dump Richmond stuns Dudley....Pinecrest kills the"Q Foundation "...Scotland has a few "close calls". What y'all see coming?

in order to be the man u have to beat the man and for now sc is the man but time will tell. PC is sitting back waiting in the weeds listening to the scots and raiders beat their chest.

If you guys don't think Pinecrest is in the mix you're crazy. They have size, speed, & experience. I'm sure Pinecrest would like for Scotland & Richmond to look to November.

in order to be the man u have to beat the man and for now sc is the man but time will tell. PC is sitting back waiting in the weeds listening to the scots and raiders beat their chest.
I dont know about waiting in the weeds but there were six Pinecrest
coaches at the Panther Creek/Scotland game Thursday night. Theres a bye
week and Swett Lumberton in the way from a big time matchup here in
Laurinburg October 16.

If you guys don't think Pinecrest is in the mix you're crazy. They have size, speed, & experience. I'm sure Pinecrest would like for Scotland & Richmond to look to November.
Doesn't matter what Pinecrest likes they gonna get more of what they got last time they came to Pate Stadium, the problem with Pinecrest is they play all these cup cakes and when they meet a physical team it's a big issue for them.

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
Doesn't matter what Pinecrest likes they gonna get more of what they got last time they came to Pate Stadium, the problem with Pinecrest is they play all these cup cakes and when they meet a physical team it's a big issue for them.
exactly right they always fall when confrence time comes Pinecrest needs to schedual better

Reactions: sikner51
From an (semi-informed) outsider's perspective, I still have Scotland a little ahead of Richmond in the conference race. What I don't know (and no one else in the world does, either) is where Pinecrest truly fits in with this picture. Their offense looks pretty good. Their pass defense looks pretty bad...BUT Scotland and Richmond aren't heavy passing teams, so does that even factor in? This is definitely going to be a very intriguing conference race.

The rest of the conference will be doing well to even earn a playoff berth.

Pinecrest gave both teams a very hard time last year.
The Scots game with pinecrest wasn't as close as the score they got a 95 yard fumble return for a score when the scotland players knee was down, when we recover a fumble the ref act they have no clue and give the ball back to pinecrest, changed the score by 21 points, and this game is at Scotland.......

I think they are in the mix. I just don't know if they have the overall team speed to knock off Scotland and Richmond. No one should knock Pinecrest for making the strides they have. The mental knock would be the game against Scotland 2 years ago and I just don't think that schedule prepared them well for that game.

I would have Scotland, then RC/Pinecrest a toss up for second, but it's still a little early. If RC keeps getting better and really gets the pass game going, that could change things. I think Scotland and Pinecrest both have some ? marks against a really good passing team, but they both seem to have good lines on both sides.

I knew the Pinecrest comments would come up. I just think that the Scots and Raiders will beat them!!!!

I knew the Pinecrest comments would come up. I just think that the Scots and Raiders will beat them!!!!

I can't help but think the same, but that's why you play the game. I do think The team from VA was a step up in competition and glad to see Pinecrest represent N.C. I would like to see Pinecrest play a couple of pre-conference teams in the top 5-10. Otherwise, it's hard to gauge just how good they are. The team from Monroe was a good win also, but they will soon need to schedule a top 4a/4aa team or two. I know they have plans to be a top tier team, so that's inevitable to get there, IMO.

I am willing to go out on a limb and say it will be these three in the top three in the conference,lol. Quite comfy in that prediction.

Could someone please fill me in please gentlemen:

I do know for sure that I have heard of the:
1. Swett Temptation
2. Scotland Nation
3. The Richmond Magician

What is the "The Q Foundation"?

Could someone please fill me in please gentlemen:

I do know for sure that I have heard of the:
1. Swett Temptation
2. Scotland Nation
3. The Richmond Magician

What is the "The Q Foundation"?

s2v. Go back to last weeks two threads from Pinecrest. That may help you.

does any other conference literally have 3 top teams like
this in it, with last night results 3 top 10 more than likely
The MeCKa does. And the bottom of the MeCKa is pretty stout as well, compared to the bottom of every other conference.

I think this will be a fun last 2 weeks of season this year. Should be interesting. Just hope for good games and no injuries so top 3 can represent conference in playoffs.

does any other conference literally have 3 top teams like
this in it, with last night results 3 top 10 more than likely

Funny you would make that statement: was talking with a friend of mind about realignment coming up and we were discussing adding teams to the SEC, and he said, who would want to join being that they would have to take on RC, SC, and PC, year-after-year?

I'm sorry I read this subject wrong looking at these answers. To me the answer is Scotland and that is it. I love my Raiders, however we haven't beaten Scotland in 4 yrs. They are king of the hill now, so right now until somebody beats Scotland, that's who I have winning the SEC.

With that being said, I have no idea who the Q Foundation is, but Richmond win over Dudley was a BIG win. If a better performance against Butler would have happened, then I might have MAYBE picked Richmond. But facts remain the same, SCOTLAND 1st then everybody else next, including my Richmond Raiders.

The whole "Q Foundation" was a joke. Saying with Scotland's close ones, and PC having played no one, and a Richmond win last night...it's anyone's grab.

The whole "Q Foundation" was a joke. Saying with Scotland's close ones, and PC having played no one, and a Richmond win last night...it's anyone's grab.

I know. I got the joke. I'm just saying, Scotland is king of the hill and no question should be ask afterwards. They have been beating EVERYBODY in the SEC for 4 years straight. So my pick is Scotland and nobody else.

The whole "Q Foundation" was a joke
"The whole "Q Foundation" was a joke"
Can you please explain here verses me looking through hard work of Pinecrest jibarish

Please sir

The whole "Q Foundation" was a joke

"The whole "Q Foundation" was a joke"
Can you please explain here verses me looking through hard work of Pinecrest jibarish

Please sir

Sure...saying I believe PC has indeed have a good team this year. Would like to see more competitive teams in thier line up. That's all. Would be a benefit to be them as well as the conference as a whole. They will be one to watch out for. There being over looked due to their schedule.

Sure...saying I believe PC has indeed have a good team this year. Would like to see more competitive teams in thier line up. That's all. Would be a benefit to be them as well as the conference as a whole. They will be one to watch out for. There being over looked due to their schedule.
Very well explained LAW. I would have to agree with you. I would say Scots, Pine, then Rich.......truly they are sadly overlooked and that may bite someone later

Nobody is over looking either teams. It is what it is! Richmond was dominated by Butler, than they beat a team (Dudley) that a lot of people were questioning their weak schedule. Scotland beat Marlboro by 1, who has been dominated twice since their lost to Scotland. Pinecrest has played no one.

Play each other and figure it out.

Nobody is over looking either teams. It is what it is! Richmond was dominated by Butler, than they beat a team (Dudley) that a lot of people were questioning their weak schedule. Scotland beat Marlboro by 1, who has been dominated twice since their lost to Scotland. Pinecrest has played no one.

As a suggestion, can we talk about Dillon sir

Could you pleasurably dispatch your new 2015-2016 championship platter immediately upon the pig completing it's "Well Done" cooked process neps

Then we'll Eat

Yes we can sir we can talk about Dillon
MC 27-Dillon 21
17-0
State Champs
Xcellent 25 Rank
National Rank
State (NC) Rank

Knock yourself out! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT