ADVERTISEMENT

Andrews @ Swain

Defensive game. Injuries have hurt both offense's. I could see this being a very low scoring game but I'm going with the cats by 3

Most interesting game this weekend. Swain by 10 because it’s at Swain and Andrews is using a back up QB.

I think both defensive lines are top notch. If Andrews gets some of there injured players back I think they have a good shot.

Looks like Andrews QB has a splint on his hand. I guess where on to or 3rd stringer. Also swain has some huge lineman out there.i can see why they have all the hype

Swain hurting themselves and Rville leaving way to many points on the field in the first half

The officiating crew at swain is hyper focused on holding. The ref on the home sideline has called hold on nearly every play that comes his way. Calling them both ways so he is consistent… but dang!

Reactions: KevinFromSwain
Waay too many penalties on both sides, not entirely sure it’s on the kids though. Turnovers again reared its ugly head for Swain but they really overpowered Andrews in all aspects of the game.

Reactions: KevinFromSwain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT