ADVERTISEMENT

SWAIN AT ROBBINSVILLE! SMC TITLE AND A GREAT SEED FOR THE PLAYOFFS!

Can't wait to run this one back at Big Oak
It will be another classic for sure. Also the game will be posted at 730 pm and will be taken down the next day. I'm interested in seeing the catch Joe was called out bound and Adam's 100 yard return.

Rville was 6-8 53 yds passing
The passing game, or lack thereof, is what surprised me after the 1000yd passer talk. Where did all those yards come from this year since Swain has a weak secondary and Rville didn't even try really. I get ground control, but a close game and you guys didn't really do much through the air.

I really wish our kicker had more experience. Did you see him at halftime? He has a leg, but I'm guessing gets nervous in game. Really wish we would have taken more FG chances in games we had in hand like the Murphy game. We know a kicker is an invaluable tool at this level.

I watched the game again today on Maroon Devil Network in the quietness of my home home. I wish I hadn't. We were pretty much handled except for the 1 drive in the 3rd qrt. We had the leading scoring offense and the most rushing yds of any team in the SMC. Our potent offense was held scoreless and our leading rusher avg 2.8 yds a carry. Changes will have to happen before we meet again in 3 weeks.

The passing game, or lack thereof, is what surprised me after the 1000yd passer talk. Where did all those yards come from this year since Swain has a weak secondary and Rville didn't even try really. I get ground control, but a close game and you guys didn't really do much through the air.

I really wish our kicker had more experience. Did you see him at halftime? He has a leg, but I'm guessing gets nervous in game. Really wish we would have taken more FG chances in games we had in hand like the Murphy game. We know a kicker is an invaluable tool at this level.
Im guessing they saw Swain in a 2 high safety look and decided to stick with their bread and butter. Robbinsville had 2 possessions in the 2nd half so the numbers are a bit misconstrued. Add in 40 yds on the reverse pass and thats 7/9 for around a 100 yds. What were Swains passing stats?

Reactions: BK13T-$
I watched the game today as well. It looked to me like robbinsville was in control the whole game. Swain made some plays when they needed to. If they meet again I think the score will be worse. You have to be a little more creative with good teams. 5 plays isn't going to get you past the 3rd round

Im guessing they saw Swain in a 2 high safety look and decided to stick with their bread and butter. Robbinsville had 2 possessions in the 2nd half so the numbers are a bit misconstrued. Add in 40 yds on the reverse pass and thats 7/9 for around a 100 yds. What were Swains passing stats?
The reverse was accounted for in the 53 yards of passing.

That's impressive. Rville starters only played 3Q vs Rabun.
Britney Spears What GIF

I watched the game today as well. It looked to me like robbinsville was in control the whole game. Swain made some plays when they needed to. If they meet again I think the score will be worse. You have to be a little more creative with good teams. 5 plays isn't going to get you past the 3rd round
I agree Swain Offense was not good!

Robb fans? No you big dummy..one person said that. I won't equate what you post with all Mt. Airy fans either..I'm sure some sober thinking people live up there.
Not sure why yall keep bringing this game and Rabun Gap up! You would thought robb won instead of 36-0 loss and stats say it was worse than that. And is that one person who said it a liar? Pretty sure it was BK.

Reactions: Jmappfan5
Said what? That we took started out?
That's true no matter what u say.

Who ever said we didn't pull starters is the liar.
That's fact.

Not sure why yall keep bringing this game and Rabun Gap up! You would thought robb won instead of 36-0 loss and stats say it was worse than that. And is that one person who said it a liar? Pretty sure it was BK.
Yall? How many is yall?

I didn't bring it up. I brought up that you was a liar and it's in writing. 😂

You are a hijacker from way back ole BOY. If it wasn’t for Swains pick six they wouldn’t have even scored 😂😂. You can’t say it one way and not include the other, that’s football and that’s why the game is played.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT