ADVERTISEMENT

MA Baseball

Kidd, is Uwharrie starting a football program?
Starting with little league this year, then adding teams as the kids age up. Middle, JV, Varsity coming soon. I think this person telling you this is very accurate and UCA will keep growing so this will be the last season they are 1A.

Reactions: thekidd12
Starting with little league this year, then adding teams as the kids age up. Middle, JV, Varsity coming soon. I think this person telling you this is very accurate and UCA will keep growing so this will be the last season they are 1A.
Coach cates gonna take over that head job LOL

The Links are lost on some apparently
1817bd6f-c00b-4607-8985-1c4097f65034_text.gif

Mmm no it’s actually a football thread!
It is a 1A football forum and a Mount Airy Baseball thread on it as BK13 posted a wrestling thread on the football thread last year because football season was well over and there is no baseball or wrestling thread and it gives us something to talk about in the football offseason. Since Aug 31, 2011, you should know the difference in a forum, thread and other things that are posted here since NCPreps did away with things like the baseball or wrestling threads have been posted here for several years. Just making a point and no criticism meant.

Last edited:
Again Wednesday's Mount Airy - Thomasville game is postponed due to rain and will it is scheduled for Thursday at 7 pm the winner is scheduled to play again on Friday, the 17th. Since the one-game West Regionals are May 21 - 25 and the State Finals are May 31 - Jun 1 can the Friday game and regionals be moved to keep from playing back-to-back games on Thursday and Friday. See the schedule below.

1A Baseball Bracket
https://www.nchsaa.org/bracket/2024-1a-baseball-bracket/

Last edited:
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Again Wednesday's Mount Airy - Thomasville game is postponed due to rain and will it is scheduled for Thursday at 7 pm the winner is scheduled to play again on Friday, the 17th. Since the one-game West Regionals are May 21 - 25 and the State Finals are May 31 - Jun 1 can the Friday game and regionals be moved to keep from playing back-to-back games on Thursday and Friday. See the schedule below.

1A Baseball Bracket
If MA wins tomorrow most likely be playing Friday. It shouldn't be a problem but should have played Monday

It is a 1A football forum and a Mount Airy Baseball thread on it as BK13 posted a wrestling thread on the football thread last year because football season was well over and there is no baseball or wrestling thread and it gives us something to talk about in the football offseason. Since Aug 31, 2011, you should know the difference in a forum, thread and other things that are posted here since NCPreps did away with things like the baseball or wrestling threads have been posted here for several years. Just making a point and no criticism meant.

Do you not know how to navigate the website

Do you not know how to navigate the website

Yes, I am highly experienced in anything about the web but I have kept up with the team I support on this thread since it started Apr. 24th with 99 posts and over 5,000 views and hardly anything about Mount Airy baseball elsewhere !

Well @Deana_King or @Sportsnut17 should move it the correct forum like the wrestling thread was done
There was no wrestling forum to move it to when BK13 posted on the football thread last year or the year before so it was not moved. BK13 would probably have been posting wrestling this year but he has been lost since Mount Airy beat Robbinsville for the western finals and said he would not be back but I think he will show up come 2024 football. Again there is no actual wrestling or baseball forum so that is why not many 1A have found a baseball thread and this one has gone on too long to move and I would not follow it if moved this late with it on it's 3rd week since Apr. 24th with 99 posts and over 5,000 views.

Last edited:
Definitely should have played Monday. I believe if MA wins then they could ask for game to be played Saturday since they are home team.
Really doesn’t matter, pitcher pitching Tuesday probably would
1A Baseball Bracket
Not happening. Also believe that west regional is a best of 3.

There was no wrestling forum to move it to when BK13 posted on the football thread last year or the year before so it was not moved. BK13 would probably have been posting wrestling this year but he has been lost since Mount Airy beat Robbinsville for the western finals and said he would not be back but I think he will show up come 2024 football.
That wrestling thread has been pinned at the top since November, 2021.

That wrestling thread has been pinned at the top since November, 2021.
If not listed as a forum I don't look for anything and I don't think many others do. I did not even post on the basketball forum this year because I have not liked it since it became 1A/2A/3A/4A Basketball combined. I tried it for a couple of years but too much jammed all together. Not many 1A are posting there as they did when they were separated.

1A/2A/3A/4A Basketball

Last edited:
Mount Airy over Thomasville 1-0 with a no-hitter and 3 walks in different innings for Mount Airy's pitcher Brison George. It was a pitching duel for Mount Airy and Thomasville tonight. Fast game lasting only about 1 hour 10 minutes.
Will face #5 Cherryville next as they beat #4 Draughn 8-2.
Scheduled to play Friday but not sure if that will happen tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT