ADVERTISEMENT

AHS 2019

Does anyone know who we have at what spots on offense?
Not sure they just started practice but we got Harrison back have a good QB and returned a lot of experience that got stronger. Also got some more athletes out this year. Being a 7on7 take it with a grain of salt but they looked really good and were doing things I haven’t seen in awhile. The boys have been committed and working in the weight room hard. Coach Davis is doing a great job.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
This could be our best team in 3 years...Bigger, stronger and faster...Barring injuries we could make some noise this year...I will report on what I see at the jamboree on the 16th....I am really excited about this year..Go dogs......

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
I would agree in five years. Its been that long since the Scott Smith fiasco.

Reactions: sway1532
Any details? How was the format? I cant wait to see them.
They played 3 games overall it was 7 touchdowns to 2. Offense played great and had 0 turnovers the whole day. QB looked good. They still have to clean up some stuff but overall from what I am being told they looked really good especially on offense.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
I was at the scrimmage this morning, Albemarle looked good, watched them the most against Oak Grove, very competitive scrimmage between those two. There were two other YVC teams there (CC and NM) the difference between them and Albemarle was fairly significant.

I was at the scrimmage this morning, Albemarle looked good, watched them the most against Oak Grove, very competitive scrimmage between those two. There were two other YVC teams there (CC and NM) the difference between them and Albemarle was fairly significant.
Who was all up there today?

I know the first one was 1 TD to 1 the second scrimmage was 5 TD to 1 and the Last one was 1 to 0. I’m not sure who all those were against though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT