ADVERTISEMENT

Adams chasing the SMC rushing record

BK13T-$

Jul 23, 2009
Adams is now at 4,691

530 from 3rd all time SMC

910 from 2nd all time SMC

1,469 from 1st all time SMC

Adams also had a shot at the rushing TD record of Kurt Odom. Not sure if that's a SMC record or a school record.

Freshman 296 yds 6.0 ypc - 0 fumbles
Sophomore yds 2,193. 6.9 ypc -2 fumbles
Junior yds 2,202. 8.0 ypc - 0 fumbles

Last edited:
On a side note Robbinsville holds the all time SMC passing record unless that was beating recently. It was a western n.c. record until it was broke about 13 years ago by Tyler from Tuscola

Robbinsville WR also holds the SMC record for most catches or most yds. I can't remember which one. Carl Pickens holds one or the other.

a western n.c. record until it was broke about 13 years ago by Tyler from Tuscola

Tyler Brosius. Damien Ferguson from Erwin broke it in 2016 (?) 9,179 yds.

Does Brett Chappell still hold the SMC rushing record? Before that, I believe it was Randy Mosteller at Hayesville.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Show me any places that has Chappell as the SMC leading rusher. Brett was only in SMC two years. How could he lead the conference in two years? Is he also considered the leading rusher of the other conference he was in for two years. Why wouldn't you count him as the leader of that conference? It's the same difference as listing Brett as the SMC leader

Top 4 are
Anderson Rville
Odom Rville
Mostellar Hayesville
McCracken Rville
Mostellar has 1 more yard than McCracken.
For some reason McCracken only has 3 years listed. The others have 4 years listed. McCracken played 4 years.

Cha
a western n.c. record until it was broke about 13 years ago by Tyler from Tuscola

Tyler Brosius. Damien Ferguson from Erwin broke it in 2016 (?) 9,179 yds.

Does Brett Chappell still hold the SMC rushing record? Before that, I believe it was Randy Mosteller at Hayesville.

Last edited:
Adams is now at 4,691

530 from 3rd all time SMC

910 from 2nd all time SMC

1,469 from 1st all time SMC

Adams also had a shot at the rushing TD record of Kurt Odom. Not sure if that's a SMC record or a school record.

Freshman 296 yds 6.0 ypc - 0 fumbles
Sophomore yds 2,193. 6.9 ypc -2 fumbles
Junior yds 2,202. 8.0 ypc - 0 fumbles
What a productive reliable back! WOW!! Only 2 fumbles with all of the attempts and yards?!?! I hope the young man gets the record! Rville is just a football athlete producing machine! Just seems like the next man up? All I can say is this is really impressive and what a class act young man from the sounds of how people talk about him! I hope he gets it!!

Reactions: BK13T-$
I think Adams finished 2nd in the 100 dash.
1.MIC 11.20
2. Adams 11.21
3.MIC 11.22
The next best time was around 11.46

Reactions: RealStihl
Robbinsville has 6 according to MaxPreps with the last name of Adams including Clutter Adams on their roster this coming football season. BK13 can you elaborate on relationships and how man may start? Oh and what % of Robbinsville has the last name Adams, LOL just joking about the %age.
No particular order of the year.

Last edited:
Robbinsville has 6 according to MaxxPreps with the last name of Adams including Clutter Adams on their roster this coming football season. BK13 can you elaborate on relationships and how man may start? Oh and what % of Robbinsville has the last name Adams, LOL just joking about the %age.

CLUTTER ADAMS! Funny typo :p

Robbinsville has 6 according to MaxPreps with the last name of Adams including Clutter Adams on their roster this coming football season. BK13 can you elaborate on relationships and how man may start? Oh and what % of Robbinsville has the last name Adams, LOL just joking about the %age.

Brock isn't coming back. He was a senior.
He is brother to Bryce who will be a junior in August. He was our starting QB after our original QB went down week 7. I'm not sure who will start at QB this year.

CLUTTER ADAMS! Funny typo :p
Is it, Clutter or Cuttler ? If Clutter that reminds me of how a closet may be, no pun intended.

Clut·ter
/ˈklədər/
verb
  • 1. crowd (something) untidily; fill with clutter: "his apartment was cluttered with paintings and antiques"
noun
  • 1. a collection of things lying about in an untidy mass: "the attic is full of clutter"

I just had to, LOL

WOW! That’s all I can say! What a class act humble and respectful young man! Well he had a new diehard fan with me! I hope he gets it and goes to the state championship game and wins it all! When I see a young man like that conduct himself in that manor and speak the way he does, it gives me hope for this country yet. Maybe we need to send all of our young men to Robbinsville High School for a 4 boot camp on how to be men!? You all are definitely doing something right down there! Seems like all of you mountain schools have really great kids! God bless ya all and go get that title Mr Adam’s! Semper Fi🫡🇺🇸

WOW! That’s all I can say! What a class act humble and respectful young man! Well he had a new diehard fan with me! I hope he gets it and goes to the state championship game and wins it all! When I see a young man like that conduct himself in that manor and speak the way he does, it gives me hope for this country yet. Maybe we need to send all of our young men to Robbinsville High School for a 4 boot camp on how to be men!? You all are definitely doing something right down there! Seems like all of you mountain schools have really great kids! God bless ya all and go get that title Mr Adam’s! Semper Fi🫡🇺🇸
Adams is one of the nicest young man you will ever meet. His whole family is very respectful and nice. He loves the game of football and he is a tank but he is so humble and try’s to point the credit somewhere else besides his self. He is a great young man

Funny thing is he only lead the conference in sophomore year with 2,200 yds.
As a junior Murphy kids had two more yds than Adams. Both had 2,200 as juniors.
This year I think Adams is 3rd with almost 1,500yds.

Reactions: RealStihl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT