ADVERTISEMENT

AC Reynolds vs Butler Rd 3 Playoffs

Right here

And then this happened (((( BOOM ))))

Then another win Lastnight
S2V2! Created another account to troll. Their schedule was weak, and they said so what? Now where do you go from here? Don't you have a big date with your 1st cousin today? 😂 Get a life. It's a football thread. Somebody's going to be wrong every game. 😂 Should they write an apology letter and get it notarized?

What is going on with you creating new accounts every other post? I think it's awesome other teams throughout the State are playing great ball. It makes our State better

Last edited:
Nah, he was really mad at the refs. He went after them as they left the field, that was well before the students come on the field.
Not sure why he was mad at the refs unless there are some missed calls they saw that I missed on the broadcast. I said earlier this week getting down against Reynolds like they did against Catholic and Independence is playing with fire and they did exactly that.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
S2V2! This is for you. Hello AC Reynolds. Before the Chambers game, I posted that no one knew how good you guys were, because you hadn't played anyone to establish how good you were. You beat Chambers, and I was convinced. Congrats on your incredible season thus far.

A guy who has been kicked off of NCPREPS more than a lot of posters have posted, (S2V2) is failing as usual trying to divert football conversations. His latest accounts are FootballPoster & Beast1mode. Usually people ignore him, but I love trolling him back.

I didn’t really see anybody stand out for the Butler offense. It looked like they didn’t have any one player that was their go to guy. Like for Reynolds, it was clear, Max Guest was getting ball on damn near every play. There might be some different motion by a WR or a FB or a different formation of some kind, but odds are, number 5 was getting the ball.
Butler didn’t have one guy on offense where you were like “they need to get the ball to him”. In fact, offensively, there wasn’t even anybody on the butler offense that physically stood out as someone who MIGHT be that guy.
You could tell the Butler QB is going to be good, but you could also tell that he was a sophomore.
This is true, the offense is young for the most part but a group effort. All year Butler never really struggled to move the ball. They would move the ball then interception or they would be aggressive in the opponent’s territory by going for a TD instead of a FG. This was the first game I saw where nothing consistently worked. By far QB Lawrence worst game. Credit Reynolds defense.

if anything acr should've been mad at the refs so many holding calls on butler out in te open missed
Missed crack back block on punt return that put Reynolds in fg range, missed facemask early in the 4th quarter, and missed holding calls all game. Butler was robbed plain and simple.

• Haha
The Rockets are one of those VERY few mountain teams whose middle name should be Consistency.
The Reynolds community has always had and always will have programs from tee-ball to high school football that consistently compete…. year in, year out.
I get that other teams locally hate playing them in some years because the Rockets always have the athletes, are well coached by Laws and are one of if not the “top” team locally.
I hate when any West Henderson team loses to Reynolds as well, but playing them is “the good competition” that you need to make your program better.

Congratulations to the Rockets on their win!!

Before the Chambers game, I posted that no one knew how good you guys were, because you hadn't played anyone to establish how good you were.

Accccctuuualllllyyyyyy....one poster did say that he knew how good Reynolds was and, per the usual, when someone challenged you, you abandoned the football talk (on a football forum) and immediately went to name calling. Also said this guy doesn't know anything about football.

And here we are....round 4...Reynolds is still alive ("Reynolds will make a deep playoff run and will probably represent the West in the 4A State Championship) and has knocked off two precious Charlotte teams.

Reactions: 2nd To None
Accccctuuualllllyyyyyy....one poster did say that he knew how good Reynolds was and, per the usual, when someone challenged you, you abandoned the football talk (on a football forum) and immediately went to name calling. Also said this guy doesn't know anything about football.

And here we are....round 4...Reynolds is still alive ("Reynolds will make a deep playoff run and will probably represent the West in the 4A State Championship) and has knocked off two precious Charlotte teams.
No! I call you and your cast of Crazy's names. Oh! and the numerous accounts of S2V2. 😂 You're a disturbed little boy. You actually believe that people in Charlotte, are going to lose their minds over a High School Football game like yourself. GO REYNOLDS! So, they ran you off the 2A board, so you come up here to troll? Bored huh?

Sequence of Events are as follows:

November 1, 2022 at 11:09am
Not their fault, but they played one of the weakest schedules in 4A.

November 1, 2022 at 11:11am
I agree. Like New Bern, they're a victim of their location.

November 6, 2022 at 2:52pm
You could be right, but they really haven’t played anyone to establish how good they really are. They took and L against Rabun-Gap, who lost to Providence Day. Should be a interesting game.

November 10, 2022 at 7:00pm
CHAMBERS WAS ALREADY CLAIMING PRIVATE PROPERTY

Chambers.jpg

November 11, 2022 at approximately 9:31pm

Coug.jpg

November 12, 2022 at 1:01am
Let’s focus on this season. I said historically mountain teams aren’t among the best. I also said that Reynolds isn’t one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the state. They are one of the top teams in 4A this year by virtue of making the playoffs. I also said they were the better team tonight because they won the game. Anything can happen but do I think Reynolds can make a run to a state title? In my opinion, no…not having to battle through the west. I still say Hough and East Forsyth are the remaining top teams and what I would consider favorites. It’s my opinion. No more or less valid than anyone else’s. To play well enough at home for one game to squeak out a one point win is one thing. To continue through the western gauntlet which includes Independence, Grimsley, Butler, Charlotte Catholic, East Forsyth and Hough is quite another. Reynolds has been home early. The rest of the way would include possibly both home and away games.

November 18, 2022 at approximately 9:23pm during a chilly thrilling evening

AC2.jpg

November 25, 2022 at 7:00pm
AC Reynolds is schedule to compete against Weddington

Reactions: 2nd To None
Legend has it that one day S2V2 will return to ncpreps in his true form... until that day he is split into multiple seemingly random users that will stop at nothing to destroy @nepsy7 along with his other multiple friend TrueDynasty. The boards of ncpreps quiver in anticipation of this final showdown.

Will nepsy come out on top? Will TD and S2V2 finally get the recognition they seek at last?

Find out answers to all these questions and more, next time on DragonBall Z!

• Haha
Reactions: mpj2k8 and nepsy7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT