ADVERTISEMENT

#9 Beddingfield (9-2)/ #1 Northeastern (11-0)

If you talking bout me,it's ok. Everyone has talked down about our dogs forever. Won't win at next level stuff. Won't do this won't do that. I've have become arrogant just fighting back,and I'm going to ride this train as long as I can. It's an attitude! Woooooooo!
Not us, I've never seen anyone from Northeastern post anything like that. We are not SWO,JK,and Clinton. We have all the respect for WRH and we are 0-1 against you guys. Rings,jackets,tradition, throw it all out when gameday in Elizabeth City comes, that stuff won't win the game for you, this year's players can though. It's a new year and anything can happen. We have to play and beat a really good Kinston team first.

Reactions: eaglez15 and dogs79
Not us, I've never seen anyone from Northeastern post anything like that. We are not SWO,JK,and Clinton. We have all the respect for WRH and we are 0-1 against you guys. Rings,jackets,tradition, throw it all out when gameday in Elizabeth City comes, that stuff won't win the game for you, this year's players can though. It's a new year and anything can happen. We have to play and beat a really good Kinston team first.

Tradition Def wins you games LoL

Reactions: blackbulldog
Goob I agree I been talking smack but I have enough sense to know none of these teams are taking one another different I can guarantee u every coach pushing them this week harder cause it getting closer 4 more days!!

Reactions: daagoob and 1SWO1
Goob we don't do jackets , rich tradition,rings , u right it doesn't win games now u saying this year's team can do this or that ,u or anyone else won't know until the game is played what is on paper or on film is different that what's on the field!!

Goob I agree I been talking smack but I have enough sense to know none of these teams are taking one another different I can guarantee u every coach pushing them this week harder cause it getting closer 4 more days!!
Now that I can agree with. I also believe the best 4 teams in the East are left. Kinston can beat Northeastern, and the SWO /WRH Game is a flip. I do think Northeastern is the best of the 4 teams but left but thats my biased opinion. I also think Kinston will be our toughest opponent. If we're fortunate enough to win Friday then I think we roll to the C'ship.

Reactions: eaglez15
Now that I can agree with. I also believe the best 4 teams in the East are left. Kinston can beat Northeastern, and the SWO /WRH Game is a flip. I do think Northeastern is the best of the 4 teams but left but thats my biased opinion. I also think Kinston will be our toughest opponent. If we're fortunate enough to win Friday then I think we roll to the C'ship.

I think we will be fine against kinston.

Reactions: daagoob

LoL you can't be serious. You love hyping these teams up. When You win by 30 you will be ranting and raving about how good NE is.

Goob we don't do jackets , rich tradition,rings , u right it doesn't win games now u saying this year's team can do this or that ,u or anyone else won't know until the game is played what is on paper or on film is different that what's on the field!!
I don't disagree with that either. I have a problem when it's stated that we don't ha e as much talent as the Clintons,WRH, and SWO. I can prove that we actually have more next level players on our team than any of the aforementioned. That includes last year as well. To say we don't have the talent to compete against the ECC and SWO is ludicrous, and downright laughable. We also have one of the rising stars in NC high school football coaching our kids. Say what you want but Coach Moore is doing one helluva job here.

I don't disagree with that either. I have a problem when it's stated that we don't ha e as much talent as the Clintons,WRH, and SWO. I can prove that we actually have more next level players on our team than any of the aforementioned. That includes last year as well. To say we don't have the talent to compete against the ECC and SWO is ludicrous, and downright laughable. We also have one of the rising stars in NC high school football coaching our kids. Say what you want but Coach Moore is doing one helluva job here.

LoL what talent do you have. Freshwater is a beast, but he's going to ECU LoL that's down right laughable. SWO and WRH has put more talent to the next level then you will ever LoL. Coach Moore? What is the world has he done besides CHOKING. You guys are homers to the fullest. Still using excuses why you lost to WRH last year. Please man give it a rest and turn some wrenches at your shop young one

He was selected the coach the shrine bowl so people can run their mouth all they want but I don’t see any other coaches being selected to coach...he must be doing something right.

Reactions: blackbulldog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT