ADVERTISEMENT

#9 Beddingfield (9-2)/ #1 Northeastern (11-0)

Good wrh was head and shoulders better than nhs last year ,off day really will over 500 yards offense and gave up 600 yards to wrh no yards defense last year was horrible point blank, walker was a beast ,so was hodge ,and freshwater the first half , wrh on that night was the better team period!!off night really!!

Reactions: TD08 and 1SWO1
Good wrh was head and shoulders better than nhs last year ,off day really will over 500 yards offense and gave up 600 yards to wrh no yards defense last year was horrible point blank, walker was a beast ,so was hodge ,and freshwater the first half , wrh on that night was the better team period!!off night really!!

WRH was not head and shoulders above NHS last year they were actually pretty evenly matched. Actually neither team’s defense did much and that’s why the score was so high (52-63). It really just came down to who could come out on top or who made the least amount of mistakes at the end because it was a literal shootout. I think Goob said the team had an off night because they did make some mental mistakes that they hadn’t made all year like missing tackles, etc. #3 and #21 were very fast and when they broke it was only a couple of people on NE team who were fast enough to catch them. One of them left and the other is now the QB lol. Refs called several penalties and called back 3 (I think) NE touchdowns and changed the tide of the game. Not taking anything from wrh, they were a good team but I just think to say they were so much better than NE is not correct. Both teams were very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: TD08

Very true. W RH should have blown them out. Off night for WRH. Walker wad a huge difference in the game

WRH was not head and shoulders above NHS last year they were actually pretty evenly matched. Actually neither team’s defense did much and that’s why the score was so high (52-63). It really just came down to who could come out on top or who made the least amount of mistakes at the end because it was a literal shootout. I think Goob said the team had an off night because they did make some mental mistakes that they hadn’t made all year like missing tackles, etc. #3 and #21 were very fast and when they broke it was only a couple of people on NE team who were fast enough to catch them. One of them left and the other is now the QB lol. Refs called several penalties and called back 3 (I think) NE touchdowns and changed the tide of the game. Not taking anything from wrh, they were a good team but I just think to say they were so much better than NE is not correct. Both teams were very good.

Exactly, but I'll go a lil further. No way anyone can deny that Northeastern had more talent on the field than WRH last year, and the same goes for this year. We didn't play well at all and still almost won. I can promise you this, if we're to meet again this year the outcome will be different. I am that confident. I don't really care which team from down south we face because this year it really doesn't matter.

Reactions: eaglez15 and TD08
Very true. W RH should have blown them out. Off night for WRH. Walker wad a huge difference in the game

And here you go, we could say that Christmas is in December and you'd say its not. You just agree to disagree with anything positive anyone posts about NE, but let them post something negative and you'd go right along with it. What I should do is start a fake account and get on here as a poster bashing Northeastern. I could set you right up in trap because whatever falsehood I spread you'd agree with it as long as it was degrading or negative towards our program. Sorry your season will end Friday, I really wanted you to come here. That's why I've chosen to go to your game, just so maybe by chance we meet and hang out

Exactly, but I'll go a lil further. No way anyone can deny that Northeastern had more talent on the field than WRH last year, and the same goes for this year. We didn't play well at all and still almost won. I can promise you this, if we're to meet again this year the outcome will be different. I am that confident. I don't really care which team from down south we face because this year it really doesn't matter.
Sure it matters. Goob,y'all didn't have more talent than WRH. And don't this year. We'll out talent anyone in 2a. Coaching also!

Reactions: 1SWO1
Sure it matters. Goob,y'all didn't have more talent than WRH. And don't this year. We'll out talent anyone in 2a. Coaching also!

I will say it again, you guys had two weapons, #3 and #21...but they’re gone now. Unless you have some players with the same speed and skill level I don’t think you will stop the Eagles. I know you have younger players but they lack that experience. We will see how it all plays out.

Reactions: daagoob
And here you go, we could say that Christmas is in December and you'd say its not. You just agree to disagree with anything positive anyone posts about NE, but let them post something negative and you'd go right along with it. What I should do is start a fake account and get on here as a poster bashing Northeastern. I could set you right up in trap because whatever falsehood I spread you'd agree with it as long as it was degrading or negative towards our program. Sorry your season will end Friday, I really wanted you to come here. That's why I've chosen to go to your game, just so maybe by chance we meet and hang out

Well if he can start about 15 accounts so can you! Lol!!! :p

He posted on CP that Northeastern had gotten a gift and had an easy pass to the eastern championship game. He must of completely forgotten about SWO road to the c'ship last year lol

Wow....yep selective amnesia. But of course that’s how he is...no one does anything but his team. They got an easy pass last year and still got blown out smh.

We lost, no excuses from me, but to say WRH had more talent couldn't be further from the truth and the same can be said for this yr. One thing we have around here is talent and Coach Moore has put us on the radar and gotten our kids the exposure they need. Thing is were only getting better and we're going to be a thorn in the side for many years to come for all you teams down south. Might as well get used to it, were here to stay and will be on top very soon.

We lost, no excuses from me, but to say WRH had more talent couldn't be further from the truth and the same can be said for this yr. One thing we have around here is talent and Coach Moore has put us on the radar and gotten our kids the exposure they need. Thing is were only getting better and we're going to be a thorn in the side for many years to come for all you teams down south. Might as well get used to it, were here to stay and will be on top very soon.
As much then,but no way y'all out talent WRH. So tell me,why haven't y'all got a ship yet?

LoL geez dude stop drinking so early in the damn morning. NE will never have more talent then WRH simple as that dude. Respect the teams that paved the path for you damn. Hope you don't live your life with these horrible traits daily. You have never won or never will win a ship. If you had all this talent you would have won 20. Geez just shut up and let NE win ONE TITLE then you can act like world beaters. IMO NE is the most over rated team ever to suite up in any classification period. You damn fans are by far the most delusional fan base in the state up there with Pisgah. WRH and SWO are well known through the state and have represented the east many many many times at the title game and won. Just let the damn teams play dude.

LoL geez dude stop drinking so early in the damn morning. NE will never have more talent then WRH simple as that dude. Respect the teams that paved the path for you damn. Hope you don't live your life with these horrible traits daily. You have never won or never will win a ship. If you had all this talent you would have won 20. Geez just shut up and let NE win ONE TITLE then you can act like world beaters. IMO NE is the most over rated team ever to suite up in any classification period. You damn fans are by far the most delusional fan base in the state up there with Pisgah. WRH and SWO are well known through the state and have represented the east many many many times at the title game and won. Just let the damn teams play dude.

No one cares about your opinion dude, please figure that out one day. This is a thread about two teams that’s not your team so why do you keep interjecting your unwanted opinion when no one is talking to you or about swo? You keep bringing up swo trying to make them relevant in every conversation when nobody cares about them. You keep saying let the teams play but your worrisome tail won’t. Practice what you preach.

As much then,but no way y'all out talent WRH. So tell me,why haven't y'all got a ship yet?

Even though you were talking to goob I will say like what other people have said...NE has been close many times but it just wasn’t in the cards. It seems that it’s always something to keep them from winning (ex. QB getting hurt in playoff game, etc). People want to keep bringing up the fact they NE hasn’t won’t a title like we don’t know that! But the fact is that every year this team has been a state title contender, but it just hasn’t happened yet. But best believe people know who NE is and that they are a force to be reckoned with..regardless of what some ignorant people may say.

Last edited:
Even though you were talking to goob I will say like what other people have said...NE has been close many times but it just wasn’t in the cards. It seems that it’s always something to keep them from winning (ex. QB getting hurt in playoff game, etc). People want to keep bringing up the fact they NE hasn’t won’t a title like we don’t know that! But the fact is that every year this team has been a state title contender, but it just hasn’t happened yet. But best believe people know who NE is and that they are a force to be reckoned with..regardless of what some ignorant people may say.

LoL title contenders now that's funny. NE had never and will never be title contenders. The excuses are just showing how you have no idea what the he'll your talking about, it's football dude, Injuries and turnovers happen geez. No-one in the state knows NE wtf are you talking about LoL

No one cares about your opinion dude, please figure that out one day. This is a thread about two teams that’s not your team so why do you keep interjecting your unwanted opinion when no one is talking to you or about swo? You keep bringing up swo trying to make them relevant in every conversation when nobody cares about them. You keep saying let the teams play but your worrisome tail won’t. Practice what you preach.

I could care less what you say team dad, you never played the game or sounds like you never even watched the game besides your lil eagles. Stop the damn hype machine and let the kids play DAMN

I could care less what you say team dad, you never played the game or sounds like you never even watched the game besides your lil eagles. Stop the damn hype machine and let the kids play DAMN

You’re right you could care less....again your lack of grammar skills makes you look dumb. Yes every year we are title contenders and you know it that’s why you’re so bitter and have a problem with us. For the last seven years NE has made it to at least the third round so please shut up. Any school who is consistently playing late in the playoffs are title contenders. Are you dumb or just try to be ignorant? You’re talking out of your a** all day and night on these forums and you have no life. Go away little pest...get off our junk.

You COULDN’T care less what I say but you won’t leave me alone lol you’re such an idiot! How were you even smart enough to make a kid?? :D:eek:

You COULDN’T care less what I say but you won’t leave me alone lol you’re such an idiot! How were you even smart enough to make a kid?? :D:eek:

Dude talk football. You sound like a 21 spoiled brat. Your team is over hyped and over rated period. Stop responding to every thread. Your on these boards far to much. You don't have a family or what dude? It's thanksgiving weekend, and all I see is you and goob talking back and fourth sucking each other off. Exchange phone numbers and leave it at that team dad. It's okay to support your team but damn give it a rest. Win a title and then beat your chest. You have not play a quality team all year long geez

You’re right you could care less....again your lack of grammar skills makes you look dumb. Yes every year we are title contenders and you know it that’s why you’re so bitter and have a problem with us. For the last seven years NE has made it to at least the third round so please shut up. Any school who is consistently playing late in the playoffs are title contenders. Are you dumb or just try to be ignorant? You’re talking out of your a** all day and night on these forums and you have no life. Go away little pest...get off our junk.

Just stop last seven years your being in the hunt LoL but NEVER WON A DANN THING. JUST STOP

Your a great representative of your school up here. Can't wait to see the beat down in the Corral. Really doesn't matter who wins, it's all for nothing.

Reactions: eaglez15
EagleFan what's your prediction on the 2 games in the east Friday. Mine are as follows :

WRH 21
SWO 24

Kinston 28
Northeastern 34

I'll take WRH and 3!

Uh, that's a big NO. I can't pull for yall when I won't them to win. I was told by a very good source who's seen both teams play this year that WRH was who we had to worry about. So far this source has been 100% correct on everything they told me about the teams heading into the playoffs. I was told to not worry about Clinton because they wouldn't make it to us and I was told to watch Hertford County make noise in the 2aa playoffs even though we destroyed them. I never thought Hertford County would still be alive.

Reactions: dogs79
Eagle And 1SWO, you both are going to take another vacation from this board.

Now both of you Stop it!

Eagle And 1SWO, you both are going to take another vacation from this board.

Now both of you Stop it!

I am sorry but I’ve tried to ignore him but he degrades everyone on these boards especially NE fans. Is there a way to block people from seeing posts?

I have wrh with that offense that’s clicking like clockwork by 3 points !!wrh passing game is something serious now so I hope swo two studs linebackers can cover the speedy backs of wrh out the backfield on pass routes if not it’s a blowout wrh by 21 or cover the pass effectively!!

Reactions: dogs79
EagleFan what's your prediction on the 2 games in the east Friday. Mine are as follows :

WRH 21
SWO 24

Kinston 28
Northeastern 34

I will say

NHS 28
Kinston 14

WRH 28
SWO 21

As much as I want our boys to play swo and beat them I think I want them to lose more lol. Nothing personal against the players themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT