ADVERTISEMENT

#9 Beddingfield (9-2)/ #1 Northeastern (11-0)

BigBird12

Nov 25, 2013
Thoughts & predictions? FWIW calpreps has Northeastern winning 35-19. Last time these two met was in the second round in 2010. Northeastern went on to winning the east that year.

Reactions: SWO-#1 and eaglez15
Thoughts & predictions? FWIW calpreps has Northeastern winning 35-19. Last time these two met was in the second round in 2010. Northeastern went on to winning the east that year.

I’m not going to make s prediction but I can’t wait to see some of these responses....well one in particular. Lol

Beddingfield, for much of its history, was a team that would pass first, second, third, fourth, and would pass on defense if they could. That changed with the second year head coach they have now. They prefer to run the ball. Their entire offense has changed. The video on this post doesn't show this version of Beddingfield. With that being said, SWE had no problem stopping what they wanted to do, and we were noticeably undersized compared to them. The 14 points we gave up included a kickoff return for a TD. I was actually surprised that Bfield advanced to the second round. I had E. Bladen for the win. NE shouldnt be too concerned. They are way more than 16 points better.

Reactions: dogs79 and eaglez15
Should be a good one. Beddingfield doesn't have any stats or videos on their MaxPreps page

Wont be close, if NE is half as good as their fans think. Beddingfield is not good at all
Come on man. To say that a 9 win second round team isnt good at all is a stretch. They are good. Decent. It's just that NE is way better. A lot of teams are. But they're here, so...

Come on man. To say that a 9 win second round team isnt good at all is a stretch. They are good. Decent. It's just that NE is way better. A lot of teams are. But they're here, so...

Beddingfield have played who? Please explain this to me. Again beddingfield is not very good at all. Plain and simple. Stop. Hyping them up please

Could have sworn they just got a road playoff victory vs 9-2 E. Bladen. Unless you want to downgrade EB as a poor team too.

LoL come on man. Many EB posters up here will tell you this was a rebuilding year for EB, very very young and not alot or talent. You only follow SWE or what?

LoL another cake walk for NE. Maybe in two weeks you will get a change. But in NE eyes already in the state title game LoL
I agree with the first half of your post. The only team that Bedingfield played that had a winning record before the playoffs was SWE. For the most part they beat Handily the teams that they were supposed to beat with the exception of Wilson Fike who also had a losing record. Northeastern will be back at full strength next week so that should make a big difference. GO EAGLES

Reactions: eaglez15
I agree with the first half of your post. The only team that Bedingfield played that had a winning record before the playoffs was SWE. For the most part they beat Handily the teams that they were supposed to be other than Wilson Fike who also had a losing record. Northeastern will be back at full strength next week so that's going to make a big difference

LoL who's been hurt? Geez man calm down we know NE is there with mallard creek or would even beat them. The kid who hasn't played a snap of ball in a year?? Not sure why he's even risking more Injury with his scholarship already in the books

LoL who's been hurt? Geez man calm down we know NE is there with mallard creek or would even beat them. The kid who hasn't played a snap of ball in a year?? Not sure why he's even risking more Injury with his scholarship already in the books
Just worry about SWO and you will be alright dude

Why do you care so much though?

I guess all 4 teams from the ECC would beat Mildred Creek to right since y'all got the number one rank conference in the country

Reactions: eaglez15
Easy game for NE....3 tds victory at least. We played them at their place last year and they were a below average team so I’m guessing they are just a little better than that this year. Half and half will be just the NE side because they will bring about 6 fans.

I guess all 4 teams from the ECC would beat Mildred Creek to right since y'all got the number one rank conference in the country

What we are not in the ECC. We were for many years. Not now there buddy. But MC would beat NE by 50

Amazing how you know everything there is to know about NE. You need to make another screen name called “NE’s biggest fan” or “NE know it all” lol

LoL never would stoop to the level of NE laughing stock of 2a aka choke artist

LoL never would stoop to the level of NE laughing stock of 2a aka choke artist

Lol funny...never stoop to the #1 seed...you wish swo was #1 seed....lol you’re funny dude. You talking about stopping to NE level but you constantly bashing kids and degrading others...you’re lower than anyone else on this board!

Easy game for NE....3 tds victory at least. We played them at their place last year and they were a below average team so I’m guessing they are just a little better than that this year. Half and half will be just the NE side because they will bring about 6 fans.
Lol, 6 Fans, that's 3 more than Fairmont brought

Reactions: bigdaddyjalil
Wouldn't it be something for SWO to be at NE in a couple weeks. Its been said that some NE fans sit on the visitor side. Maybe ya'll can get together at that event. I would have to think long and hard to make the trip back and sit there also. Would I have to bring my Cattle Prod to keep it civil ??

Reactions: 1SWO
Wouldn't it be something for SWO to be at NE in a couple weeks. Its been said that some NE fans sit on the visitor side. Maybe ya'll can get together at that event. I would have to think long and hard to make the trip back and sit there also. Would I have to bring my Cattle Prod to keep it civil ??
Lol, I'm not sure where Eagles 15 sits but I always sit on the visitors side top row at the 40 yard line. That won't change regardless of the the opponent. Im pulling for you guys, Im your biggest fan. If you make it here then that means you'll have beaten WRH twice. It's a win win for us because if you lose to WRH and then we beat WRH you guys will still say we're overhyped and we play nobody. If you guys beat WRH and come here and then we beat SWO nothing more can be said. We have to beat SWO,not WRH to silence the haters.

Reactions: SWO-#1
Lol, I'm not sure where Eagles 15 sits but I always sit on the visitors side top row at the 40 yard line. That won't change regardless of the the opponent. Im pulling for you guys, Im your biggest fan. If you make it here then that means you'll have beaten WRH twice. It's a win win for us because if you lose to WRH and then we beat WRH you guys will still say we're overhyped and we play nobody. If you guys beat WRH and come here and then we beat SWO nothing more can be said. We have to beat SWO,not WRH to silence the haters.

I sit on the home side about at the 50. Definitely would like to see who the person is who seems to know everything about ne football, and is our #1 fan tho so would be willing to take the trip over to the visitor side to see him lol. That being said, swo#1I don't consider a hater, it's really only one swo poster.

Reactions: daagoob
Well if I cant make it then at least take some Selfies together ......You would get a million views of that one .......:D

He'll see me but I'm sure I won't meet him. My pics in my avatar so I'll be easy to spot, and I'm sure I'll be representing with my Northeastern gear on

I sit on the home side about at the 50. Definitely would like to see who the person is who seems to know everything about ne football, and is our #1 fan tho so would be willing to take the trip over to the visitor side to see him lol. That being said, swo#1I don't consider a hater, it's really only one swo poster.

Just stop dude. No one cares or is threaten by NE. They beat currituck by one score LoL they just got beat by croatan, who SWO beat by 50 at halftime LoL you'll will be in hiding soon enough team dads.

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT