ADVERTISEMENT

#9 Beddingfield (9-2)/ #1 Northeastern (11-0)

I will say

NHS 28
Kinston 14

WRH 28
SWO 21

As much as I want our boys to play swo and beat them I think I want them to lose more lol. Nothing personal against the players themselves.
35-22 NE. If the Eagles struggle against Kinston, they won't win the EAST. I really believe winner of WRH/SWO wins the East. If Eagles do what y'all supposed to do, it could change my mind. Both NE and SWO fans, has admitted weaknesses that will kill you against WRH.

35-22 NE. If the Eagles struggle against Kinston, they won't win the EAST. I really believe winner of WRH/SWO wins the East. If Eagles do what y'all supposed to do, it could change my mind. Both NE and SWO fans, has admitted weaknesses that will kill you against WRH.

What weaknesses did we admit?

Reactions: daagoob
I wanna c the rematch wrh and nhs since it was said we don’t have #3 and #21 anymore then we wouldn’t beat nhs anything can happen!!!!its not about who u had but who u have now !!

Reactions: 1SWO1
I wanna c the rematch wrh and nhs since it was said we don’t have #3 and #21 anymore then we wouldn’t beat nhs anything can happen!!!!its not about who u had but who u have now !!

We want to see a rematch too...believe me our boys want that rematch more than they want to play swo. That’s why I want y’all to beat swo lol.

I can't quote word for word,but your o line didn't have a good game,something like that. Y'all should've won by 50, o line should have dominated

Yes our oline started slow but did pick it up quickly the other night. Also I think there were some adjustments made and they looked much better second half. However I will say our defense is clicking on all cylinders right now. I think that’s gonna be the difference.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
I will say

NHS 28
Kinston 14

WRH 28
SWO 21

As much as I want our boys to play swo and beat them I think I want them to lose more lol. Nothing personal against the players themselves.

You take everything personal LoL you stay up here bragging. Then you start talking big about people's family, your time come team dad jr Either SWO or WRH will beat NE again LoL pretty simple won't hear from you after next week team dad

You take everything personal LoL you stay up here bragging. Then you start talking big about people's family, your time come team dad jr Either SWO or WRH will beat NE again LoL pretty simple won't hear from you after next week team dad

Blah blah blah...

I’m not changing my mind kinston will win that game from looking at the stats both offense can score points plus both play in super weak conferences so neither team knows what they have on d if u a play weak teams U will look great until u play a team that can play both. Like wrh or swo .. as they said in Ancient Greece “Let The GAMES BEGIN”!!

Reactions: 1SWO1 and dogs79
I’m not changing my mind kinston will win that game from looking at the stats both offense can score points plus both play in super weak conferences so neither team knows what they have on d if u a play weak teams U will look great until u play a team that can play both. Like wrh or swo .. as they said in Ancient Greece “Let The GAMES BEGIN”!!

How is our conference super weak when we have another team going to the third round of 2aa playoffs too?? Obviously our conference isn’t that weak. Also how you figure nhs can’t play both offense and defense?? Where did you get that from?

Weak it’s goona show in two weeks trust me !! I said both teams score points so that mean they have offense I also said when u play weak comp u don’t know how good neither really are last year wrh gained almanac st 700. Yards on ya d now y’all gained over 500 yards of offense but ya d was horrible and ya d was a lil slow

Reactions: 1SWO1 and dogs79
Weak it’s goona show in two weeks trust me !! I said both teams score points so that mean they have offense I also said when u play weak comp u don’t know how good neither really are last year wrh gained almanac st 700. Yards on ya d now y’all gained over 500 yards of offense but ya d was horrible and ya d was a lil slow
Get em dog

Reactions: 1SWO1
79 they can see they won’t be able to stop us or swo matter of fact we on passed the ball against them 8 times the whole game the rest was on the ground #3,21,6,11all ran the ball that night and their d couldn’t stop none of them and now this crew of new backs with the speed wrh and the speed ,25 ,44 and qb for swo has plus the we both play it a lost waiting to happen!! ECC coming to win the ship will be won by a ECC team!!Point Blank!!

Reactions: dogs79 and 1SWO1
All this bs coming from a team who lost to Clinton and SWO at home. Give it a rest please. Northeastern will put a beat down on your dogs that you guys will never forget. You will not win this year and we're very fortunate last year to get out of here with the W last year.Unlike the SWO poster, I do like you guys. Y'all are arrogant no doubt, but you've earned the right to be. Northeastern will not be denied this year and hopefully I can get some action from more than one person on the side this year. Nothings to big or small, see you guys if your fortunate enough to make it here. Bulldog, I'll give you Kinston +7 if you'd like. We can settle up in Elizabeth City the following week or thru paypal

Reactions: eaglez15

Lol ok...please keep thinking that. Key word To your post...last year.

Last edited:
All this bs coming from a team who lost to Clinton and SWO at home. Give it a rest please. Northeastern will put a beat down on your dogs that you guys will never forget. You will not win this year and we're very fortunate last year to get out of here with the W last year.Unlike the SWO poster, I do like you guys. Y'all are arrogant no doubt, but you've earned the right to be. Northeastern will not be denied this year and hopefully I can get some action from more than one person on the side this year. Nothings to big or small, see you guys if your fortunate enough to make it here. Bulldog, I'll give you Kinston +7 if you'd like. We can settle up in Elizabeth City the following week or thru paypal
You ain't no gambler. If you were,you would know that you would give me like 17. You wouldn't even put your money were your mouth with that SWO pick. What you talking bout Willis.

Reactions: daagoob and 1SWO1
Clinton game and swo two powerhouse programs I can’t say that about NE ,matter of fact 2 state champion teams at that clinton 6. And swo 4 ,so they know how to win nothing wrong with losing to good teams oh I’m sorry ,Nhs Play two Good teams a year probably.. I won money off my boys.. two weeks ago against whiteville so I’m good kinston might beat yall

Plus wrh losing is something that causes us to get better since u said goob y’all don’t need improving anymore we will see.. u have ya hands full with kinston so focus on that game

Clinton game and swo two powerhouse programs I can’t say that about NE ,matter of fact 2 state champion teams at that clinton 6. And swo 4 ,so they know how to win nothing wrong with losing to good teams oh I’m sorry ,Nhs Play two Good teams a year probably.. I won money off my boys.. two weeks ago against whiteville so I’m good kinston might beat yall

Actually tired of hearing how many rings people used to get. Those rings ain’t gonna do nobody a bit of good when they hit the fields Friday. Those rings didn’t do Clinton any good last week and the last time swo got a ring most of these boys were in elementary school so you’re talking for nothing. Again I’m still trying to figure out why you’re on a Beddingfield vs NHS thread taking about Clinton and swo rings.

Who cares about nhs how many state ships nhs have ? I’ll wait plus I was making a claim of two quality teams wrh lost to plus I was posting to answer goob

Clinton got 5

Who cares about nhs how many state ships nhs have ? I’ll wait plus I was making a claim of two quality teams wrh lost to plus I was posting to answer goob

Wait obviously you care about nhs you’re on a thread about nhs lol.

You keep asking the same dumb question...who gives a crap? Rings ain’t playing on the field. Rings ain’t helping anybody which is obvious every week. NE is #1 seed right now and remains undefeated. Worry about wrh trying to beat swo and go post on your own thread. You didn’t reply to the post so didn’t know who you were talking to.

Last edited:
Hey u upset dude it’s all fun #1seeda mean nothing u can lose just like any other team,really # 1seed wow goob I’m done!!

Hey u upset dude it’s all fun #1seeda mean nothing u can lose just like any other team,really # 1seed wow goob I’m done!!

Dude u upset lol.. I met some good people from up that way!! Don’t spoil it!! I talk junk for fun on here but u serious wow lol good victory on beating beddingtrash !! Now beat Kinston!!

Reactions: dogs79
Dude u upset lol.. I met some good people from up that way!! Don’t spoil it!! I talk junk for fun on here but u serious wow lol good victory on beating beddingtrash !! Now beat Kinston!!

How am I upset? Honestly I’ve met good people from down your way also so ditto. See you next week...maybe.

Reactions: blackbulldog
See that's your problem y'all stay in the past to much it's great that y'all won championships before who cares this a new year and if you live in the past you will get beat by northeastern swo said the same shit a couple of years ago and got beat before halftime ask Ninja

Reactions: dogs79 and eaglez15
There u go talking about what y’all done to swo ,as I recall wrh 1 Ne 0 the game is swo wrh and kinston vs ne so get by kinston first not gonna be easy for none of us round 3 it’s do or die!!!

All talk, just like I figured

You talking about the same two quality teams that we put a running clock on the last time either of them came here? I'm sure you can come u with an excuse for them though. That's what's wrong with you guys from WRH, and SWO.Some of yall are so arrogant it actually makes you guys look bad. You can be winners while still being humble. Tim Tebow is a prime example. You talk about all the talent there, we'll I'm willing to bet that in the last 5 yrs we have had more players from NHS go on to play at the D1 level than you guys. Our coach this yr is coaching in the Shrine Bowl and we have one of the best players regardless of classification on our team, not to mention his 15 yr old lil brother who is going to be a star and is already making a name for his self. Some of you guys should show some class. We know your a dynasty and have multiple rings so you don't have to keep bringing it up. Thats all good but it doesn't mean your fielding a better team in Teachey than we are here in Elizabeth City this year.

There u go talking about what y’all done to swo ,as I recall wrh 1 Ne 0 the game is swo wrh and kinston vs ne so get by kinston first not gonna be easy for none of us round 3 it’s do or die!!!

Actually though aren’t you doing the same? You guys play swo and we play kinston this week so why all the back and forth about what happened between nhs and wrh? I asked a long time ago why we are talking about nhs and wrh when we both have to beat other teams Friday.

You talking about the same two quality teams that we put a running clock on the last time either of them came here? I'm sure you can come u with an excuse for them though. That's what's wrong with you guys from WRH, and SWO.Some of yall are so arrogant it actually makes you guys look bad. You can be winners while still being humble. Tim Tebow is a prime example. You talk about all the talent there, we'll I'm willing to bet that in the last 5 yrs we have had more players from NHS go on to play at the D1 level than you guys. Our coach this yr is coaching in the Shrine Bowl and we have one of the best players regardless of classification on our team, not to mention his 15 yr old lil brother who is going to be a star and is already making a name for his self. Some of you guys should show some class. We know your a dynasty and have multiple rings so you don't have to keep bringing it up. Thats all good but it doesn't mean your fielding a better team in Teachey than we are here in Elizabeth City this year.
If you talking bout me,it's ok. Everyone has talked down about our dogs forever. Won't win at next level stuff. Won't do this won't do that. I've have become arrogant just fighting back,and I'm going to ride this train as long as I can. It's an attitude! Woooooooo!

Actually though aren’t you doing the same? You guys play swo and we play kinston this week so why all the back and forth about what happened between nhs and wrh? I asked a long time ago why we are talking about nhs and wrh when we both have to beat other teams Friday.

Yes you did, and I also said Kinston will be no walk in the park. We better come to play or well be making an early exit and won't even get our shot at SWO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT