ADVERTISEMENT

#8 Shelby (12-2) at #2 Hibriten (14-0)

Who wins?

• Shelby

Votes: 85 63.4%
  • Hibriten

Votes: 49 36.6%

• Total voters
Well, based on the poll at the beginning of this thread, Hibriten should just hand Shelby the Plaque at the gate
Truth is this is statement game. If Hibriten ever wants to get respect and get to that last level then these are the games you prove you're worthy. It's do it or go home. I still think all the pressure is on Shelby however.

HIBRITEN - 14
SHELBY - 10

I watched a video this year of south points retiree coach from last year. He says sp just lines up and “do what they do”. They didn’t change for anyone. I think clay will do the same night see a couple trick plays who knows but I think he will stay with what got him here. Win or loose two great teams playing in December. Don’t get much better than this

Its' not the length of Hibriten's kicks that matter, it's the pounding after it's kicked

Depends if we want you to return the ball or not. If you have a threatening return man, then he'll kick touchbacks, if we can pin you deep in your own territory, then he'll put it between the 1 and 5 yard line.

I watched a video this year of south points retiree coach from last year. He says sp just lines up and “do what they do”. They didn’t change for anyone. I think clay will do the same night see a couple trick plays who knows but I think he will stay with what got him here. Win or loose two great teams playing in December. Don’t get much better than this
That flexbone offense has a ton of plays in it. We've just scored so fast this year we don't end up running alot of plays. And last year against South Point we couldn't buy a 1st down to get into any kind of rhythm and run many plays.

I like a cannon, but Hibriten's is particularly jarring. They have this delay between the score and firing the cannon, and it is a really high pitched cannon noise.

That delay is guy firing cannon to wait for refs to throw a damn flag.. Don't know how many tds hhs has scored this year only to be called back!!! Don't need premature efireilation!! Not blaming the refs at all just hhs kids playing to the whistle gets them in trouble sometimes

That delay is guy firing cannon to wait for refs to throw a damn flag.. Don't know how many tds hhs has scored this year only to be called back!!! Don't need premature efireilation!! Not blaming the refs at all just hhs kids playing to the whistle gets them in trouble sometimes
LOL

SP won up front, pushed out guys back,, cant happen tonight. Gotta put a hat or hand or foot, stick, club, or maybe my neighbors dog on those lbs. They have to chase hhs not run up in there and hit us while qb is exchanging ball. OLINE needs to come up big toningt

How's his younger brother?
From watching him this year he has grown a lot throughout the year. He is only in the ninth grade so he will get bigger and stronger as he gets older. I may be wrong but I think he is around 6'2" 210 lbs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT