ADVERTISEMENT

#5 Robinson at #4 Dudley - Round 3

ForsythCo

Sep 23, 2016
Big matchup in Greensboro this upcoming Friday. This will be each team best opponent so far this year.

Who you got?

Reactions: beamer24
After that shocking blowout loss to South Point last year at Home, a year after beating that same South Point team at home in a blowout. Dudley and many in the Community felt it was a disappointing letdown season, going from a 3A Western Finals 24-20 loss to W-S Mount Tabor in the Spring of 2021. To Winning the 2021 3A Championship over J.H. Rose that Dec. But that Loss to South Point in the fashion it happen has haunted and fired up Dudley the whole Spring 7 on 7 to Summer Practices. It has burnt a whole throughout the Players and Coaches. Their Coaches have told the Players going 12-13-or 14-1 isn't the goal and the season wasn't completed. I don't know much about J.M. Robinson outside seeing their Basketball Teams playing for Championships. I feel from what I gathered they are Hard Nosed and a Fired Up Intense Group like Dudley. To me the Playoffs starts now throughout the 1-2-3-4A Ranks. The Cream of the Crops! All the teams left I can see winning the 2023 Chip. I feel this will be a Heavyweight Fight with some Tassles and Jaw Smacking throughout the Game. I just hope for no Injuries and the Refs don't call some Jive Mess to question the Final Score and Win. My heart see this going Dudley way at home 42-24, but I am edgy feeling it could come to the wire. I am sure J.M Robinson will be JACKED UP just like DUDLEY WILL BE. Safe Travels to everyone from Concord coming up I-85N & US-29N to East Greensboro.

I think the bulldogs have a pretty good defense but I don’t think they have seen an offense as good as Dudley this year . That will be the key to this game I think . How many stops can the bulldogs get and make the panthers punt .

I’m going Dudley by 2tds

robinson will probably get more students soon their is new apartments that was built down the street from the racetrack also theirs always new stuff being built and honestly their school is huge i went to it for a few months before i left to go back to havelock their hs is huge lol

Dudley said they will not have a repeat of last year lol.
I will be honest, when we blew the 14-0 and 20-7 lead and fell behind 21-20 in the 3rd, My Blood Pressure went up and flashed back to that South Point game. We blew a 21-6 & 29-13 pt 2nd Qt lead. QB Atmore threw the same type of Int on a bubble screen tonight like he did last year. My mind and heart sunk and the crowd was numb for a moment. But Dudley heated up on the 2nd drive in the 3rd, once they regained the lead it was rap. But yeah that nightmare game did flash back into spirit. lol!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT