ADVERTISEMENT

4A State Championship Grimsley Vs. New Bern

Congrats to the Bears. As good as advertised. Whirlies last 4 games were draining emotionally and physically. Fine group of seniors leaving but we will be in the hunt in ‘23 once again!
Probably could make a case pretty much for everyone left playing are drained physically and emotionally but I'm not sure how you're not up emotionally for State title.

Probably could make a case pretty much for everyone left playing are drained physically and emotionally but I'm not sure how you're not up emotionally for State title.
Looking forward to stomping Eat Forsyth next year. Oh, I still haven’t stepped out into the highway and been run over as you once wished.

Reactions: Ukcatz92
Sounds like South Point Hugh School needs to be relocated in the eastern part of the state. I love the run first, second and third philosophy. Oh yea and the option.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
@GSO-Triple5 Went ghost after the Whirles went down. You still claiming you’re not a fan even though you’re always bragging or defending them and then went missing after a loss?

• Haha
Reactions: PagePirate1989
@GSO-Triple5 Went ghost after the Whirles went down. You still claiming you’re not a fan even though you’re always bragging or defending them and then went missing after a loss?
GSO is taking time away from sporting social life since he had to attend a serious goat racing gig for 5 nights. On the first night GSO walked in the bar just to make somebody's ole lady fix him a chili dog while he hustled everyone in pool then bought a round for the house.

Also heard through the grapevine that he stayed at the Moose Lodge for a steak night and drank too many 7&7s then got into a shuffle with the band for not playin' Skynyrd. Later dat evening he gave some ole scab the one two scooby doo for pullin in his driveway to turnaround.

ruff weekend for GSO

Wow, Greensboro all star team just folded..

WE're gonna have to have a sit down about Triad teams representing the west. Might have to put their west badges and licenses on probation and put them through more training before letting them rep the west again. Maybe donate them back to the east, if they can't show up focused and prepared.

Wow, Greensboro all star team just folded..

WE're gonna have to have a sit down about Triad teams representing the west. Might have to put their west badges and licenses on probation and put them through more training before letting them rep the west again. Maybe donate them back to the east, if they can't show up focused and prepared.
Did your team show up this weekend focused and prepared, Hot Shot ?

Congratulations to NB Bears!!! I didn't think that you could win being one dimensional but WOW! Their defense was legit as well tho. They managed to do what no one has done all season, bottle up Mitchell Summers! That boy is special no matter what.

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Congratulations to NB Bears!!! I didn't think that you could win being one dimensional but WOW! Their defense was legit as well tho. They managed to do what no one has done all season, bottle up Mitchell Summers! That boy is special no matter what.
Actually, Page did a very good job of bottling him up. It was the other pieces we had more trouble stopping, which New Bern also neutralized pretty well. People forget Grimsley only beat Page 27-22. In what was supposed to a game in which G was a 30 point favorite.

Actually, Page did a very good job of bottling him up. It was the other pieces we had more trouble stopping, which New Bern also neutralized pretty well. People forget Grimsley only beat Page 27-22. In what was supposed to a game in which G was a 30 point favorite.
You guys did pretty good, but he still had over 100 yards. NB held him to 71. They held the entire ground game to 155

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT