ADVERTISEMENT

4A 4A Boys Basketball Thread

Also on 1/28 Mt Tabor will be at East Forsyth (12-3). Game time 7:30 pm. Talking about a huge matchup. That’s one of those games I wouldn’t mind seeing.

Reactions: Eagles/Trojans13
No one is hating at all. I simply said Mooresville needs to capitalize playing in a weak conference this year. And the league is weak no matter how you twist it. Those 3 teams in the IMECK are some of the top teams, regardless of classification, in the state. What are you talking about? If Cox Mill is the strongest team, followed by Lake Norman, waaaay overrated and losing to SI proved that, then sorry but that conference is weak. I've seen CM and they aren't impressive at all. Their best win to date is Hough and they are way down this year as well. Good luck the rest of the way. Again, I'm pulling for Mooresville to be relevant again, not just one year playing in a weak conference.
It’s hate. There isn’t a conference in NC that stacks up to having Chambers, N Meck, W Charlotte, Hopewell, Hough, W Mexk, and M Creek. There just isn’t. That is comparing Apples to oranges. I can tell you the schedule we’ve played isn’t the schedule our coach wants to play. We were left with a schedule that had already been made prior to him getting the job. We have a couple solid wins, and the others we have consistently taken care of business and done what we’ve needed to do.

GM4 recap from Tuesday

Mooresville 85
Hickory Ridge 63

Mooresville improves to 14-1 on the season.
———————————————————-

Lake Norman 56
AL Brown 51

this was surprisingly competitive all night. Lake Norman improves to 12-5
—————————————————-——-

Cox Mill 64
West Cabarrus 60

the competitive game I think most expected. Chargers remain in first, improving to 11-5, 6-0.
————————————————————

Wednesday GM4 Schedule:

South Iredell at Statesville
West Cabarrus at Hickory Ridge
————————————————————

Thursday gives us the game many have been waiting for for a while

Lake Norman at Mooresville

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Mt Tabor took care of RJ Reynolds in the boys game last night 70-41. MT Tabor looks to be a quality team that will compete I believe up against some of these good teams.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Will be heading to my first basketball game for the season. Mooresville vs Lake Norman. My understanding there will be no JV girls game. LK has no JV girls team. JV boys starts at 4:45. Varsity Girls at 6. Varsity boys starts at 7:30. Big rival going on at Mooresville high.

Ok sorry. I lost connection. But anyway big win for Mooresville 76-75. LN had a chance but missed the last foul shot with like 3 secs to go. What a come back. That is what good rivalry game is all about. Congratulations to Bluedevils of Mooresville

Mooresville n Cox Mill will be another super showdown. Devil06 where will that game be played at.

Looks like all the GM4 games for today have been cancelled, am I missing something? Didn’t think it was hardly supposed to snow today

I’m not a math wiz, but I think that loss last night puts Lake Norman in a tough spot for playoffs. Idk if they must win out yet… but gotta be close to that point. The only other option would be to win the conference tournament I think

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Last I heard the snow in Statesville could start early as 6 pm. Supposed to start out as rain and quickly change to snow. But the timing of storm could come in different time than what they are projecting.

Last edited:
^^^^
What a game. And what a couple of student sections!!

#3 for Mooresville has some hops.
Best Rivalry that nobody talks about.

3 is KC Shaw. Finished with 30 last night. Kids a scholarship level talent but holds no offers. He’s averaging around or over 20 a game, top 2 on the team in rebounds, probably up there on the team in assists also

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT