ADVERTISEMENT

#3 Garner (10-3) at #1 Wake Forest (13-0)

Who wins?

• Garner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wake Forest

Votes: 33 100.0%

• Total voters
Nothing to see here. WF rolls and ther walkover region will be over.

Gotta hand it to Garner...they're having a good round of Playoffs... I think on the road too?

Yes, I think Wake is that good!
Personally for me, that game hasn't been established. Hough will be a tough opponent for MC. I will say this though. If WF meets MC, I don't know if the Creek will win or not. But MC's defense will by far be the best the WF offense has seen this season.

Personally for me, that game hasn't been established. Hough will be a tough opponent for MC. I will say this though. If WF meets MC, I don't know if the Creek will win or not. But MC's defense will by far be the best the WF offense has seen this season.

I agree! Anyone that can hold the Scots to 21 points has to be solid! I used the word 'crush' a little loosely, I was primarily referring to Wake's defense. I think their offense is somewhat average.

just so y'all can holler at me and I can keep my poor post season predictions up, I'll say that Garner plays them tough until mid way through the 3rd. Final Score: WF 24, Garner 7

The final score depends on how long Wake Forest plays their starters and how much they want to show on offense. I’ll be surprised if Garner can keep it within 28 points. Garner is a young team and will be very good next year.

I've watched WF twice this year. They don't have much to show at all on offense. Not that it's not good, but very vanilla and thats a good thing. They win with field position, a head hunting defense, special teams and not making mistakes. 13 games in, I don't think they hold anything back. They are just going throw fastballs and see if you can hit them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT