ADVERTISEMENT

2024 JV Football Scores Thread (Week 3)

It's been a while since the jv's lost for the Bears. Is the talent starting to level off
Bears need to correct the crucial game mistakes that were made in the second half. There is still lots of talent there in my opinion. I don’t want to take anything away from the cards either. They executed best when they needed to in order to win the game.

North Wilkes 60, Ashe County 14

Geeze louise. Ashe must either be in that dire straights or NW's for real. Guess we will see the next 2 weeks. They got a very good Starmount team in 2 weeks and East Wilkes isn't no slouch either.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
North Wilkes 60, Ashe County 14

Geeze louise. Ashe must either be in that dire straights or NW's for real. Guess we will see the next 2 weeks. They got a very good Starmount team in 2 weeks and East Wilkes isn't no slouch either.
Heard it here first lol. NW is for real.

• Wow
Reactions: NCBBFB
East Surry 20 to Mt Airy 14. Game was not as close as the score, despite Mt Airy having a chance to tie or win game at the very end.

Metrolina Christian 16
Forest Hills 12
Final Score

FH lost our QB early on a dirty blind side block after an INT. that drew a flag. Bad concussion. He's out next week also. Great QB and a good kid. Hated to see it. I went to my first JV game this year just to see him play.

Alleghany 12 Wilkes Central 7. Trojans start the season 3-0. Great job Trojans! Excited for the future

Last edited:
Reactions: gdawg74
Buzz we cant all be Mt Airy good. Let me enjoy my small victories. 3 years ago Alleghany didn't even have a JV team so things are looking up. Our JVs definitely look like better overall team than the varsity this season IMO. And with us hopefully not having to play the Mt airy's of the world next year when football goes to 8a im looking forward to it.

Starmount is putting up the numbers in 3 games:

60-0, 52-8, 62-14

Soph QB Duece Best with over 18 TDs. This group is a very solid team. It’s fun watching them play.

Last edited:
Anybody have a Swain vs Andrews score? I can’t find a single Swain score from any of their games so far this jv season. Are they that bad, or are they that good? Or maybe somewhere in between? 🙂

North Surry 28, West Stokes 12

First win for my Hounds as we played early this week.. and it was the first game I've missed of NS's in 17 years. I had to work and couldn't get out of it sadly. So I have no idea what happened for a report, I'll know when I see the tape. But proud of the kids. Very young group of fellows but I like their heart, they are good focused kids and it's been fun to watch them grow.

Update: Watched the film finally.. holy cow. Never seen our run offense have a better nigh on JV. I hate I missed it. RB for us litterally broke out of a 3 person tackle for an 80 yard TD to open the game up. Their D struggled to shut our run down and we kept at it. West's QB can throw it though, got us 2 times on 2 good throws. All in all good game for us. Still got things to work on but more optimistic headed into conference.

Last edited:
North Surry 28, West Stokes 12

First win for my Hounds as we played early this week.. and it was the first game I've missed of NS's in 17 years. I had to work and couldn't get out of it sadly. So I have no idea what happened for a report, I'll know when I see the tape. But proud of the kids. Very young group of fellows but I like their heart, they are good focused kids and it's been fun to watch them grow.
Very nice. Love to see you wear out lowman in varsity to.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT